Thoughts on Day 1. Keep the crazy predictions coming. Contest extended.
CLICK HERE for the rumor chart.......
Looking for info between blogs or when the next blog is coming?
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON Facebook.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE.
Some Quick Thoughts on Day 1.
* The Canucks getting Quinn Hughes was an ABSOLUTE steal at #7. Will become one of the team's Best ever Dmen...
* The Caps were brilliant in dealing Grubauer and Orpik...and getting the space to bring back Karlsson...
* The Habs were gutsy, but I like the pick...I think it shows that there is job security for the GM...and that he is being allowed to stretch a bit and make a pick who may not be an instant impact..
* The Islanders are back! Those two picks are absolutely going to be studs for this team for years and years to come...Wahlstrom and Dobson? That’s just crazy.
* I was told Tavares and Lou were going to meet over the weekend and it’s going well...
I am keeping this thread live because I love the crazy trade predictions...Let's keep it going!
Predict a trade that no one is talking about. Give me your craziest ideas and I will rank the best three, based on fun and more, and see who out there has the best and most interesting concepts...
I will give you mine...(this is NOT a rumor, just an idea..)
I can see the Isles making a move where they send Anders Lee to Edmonton for Cam Talbot and a pick, then the Oilers trade for Grubauer...I say this because I don't see any of the goalies available being the right guy for Lou on the Island. But Talbot...he is a Lou guy...
more to come...get some popcorn...enjoy the show..