Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
niteislander
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 8:38 AM ET
Almost nailed it

"We just didn't win enough races, enough puck battles," Leafs centre John Tavares said. "It starts with guys like myself, we have to do a better job consistently."

I actually enjoy reading articles about the leafs recent issues and not just because of tavares but that entire fanbase that thinks they are the cats ass and have won 0

- Upstate_isles

https://twitter.com/Hobos...tatus/1085163308762710016 the Boos were out in Toronto last night... hopefully the first of many.
niteislander
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 8:39 AM ET
Unless they have a corresponding move to make up for his production then I don't think they'll get rid of him. I don't think the Isles have someone of equal-or-better talent waiting around take over Eberle's spot.

Personally, I'd rather they move him...but I can absolutely understand why they'd hang onto him too.

I wonder if the Isles couldn't find a way to trade Eberle+ to CHI for Saad. Saad makes the same $6M Eberle does but has two more years on his deal after this year. Gives them some solid veteran stability down the right side for another two years while they wait for Wahlstrom.

- eichiefs9

If they do not extend him they have to move him..period. Same with Lee and Brock. This team is not a cup contender. Lou could care less about the fans opinion. He has many rings and wants another one.
David_Volek
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:01 AM ET
If they do not extend him they have to move him..period. Same with Lee and Brock. This team is not a cup contender. Lou could care less about the fans opinion. He has many rings and wants another one.
- niteislander

If you can't sign them by the trade deadline, I feel you have to trade them. Get something for them. We are not winning the cup this year.

I imagine Lou is on it.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers
Location: Jumping ship from the Oil to the Isles is like jumping from the Titanic directly onto the Bismark

Jan 15 @ 9:18 AM ET
I did just b/c I knew I couldn't spell it.
- niteislander

Oh.

Well that should be a thing. Just saying.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:39 AM ET
Pronman released his mid-season prospect rankings. Isles have 5 plus one honorable mention.

https://theathletic.com/7...son-nhl-prospect-ranking/

If you're wondering what the skating, puck skills, etc... ratings are:

To help illustrate players’ strengths and weaknesses, each profile shows the grading scale I use for players’ attributes. I am a fan of the 20-80 scale, borrowed from baseball. The 20-80 range represents three standard deviations from the mean, a grade of 50. A grade of 50 means the skill projects as NHL average in that category, 55 is above average, 60 is top 33 percent, 70 is top 10 percent, 80 is one of the best. A 45 is below average, 40 is fringe NHL level. A 20 is beer league level. Given how a normal distribution usually looks, most grades are within the 40-60 range. I only make note of a shot grade when a player stands out in that regard.

18. Noah Dobson, D, New York Islanders
Skating: 60
Puck Skills: 55
Physical Game: 60
Hockey sense: 55

Dobson’s counting numbers will not impress anyone at first glance, but he played the first half on an awful Bathurst team. He’s a great player who has continued to win me over through the course of the season. He’ll never be a first power play guy in the NHL, but I see a tough minutes defenseman who can play every situation. He’s very mobile, especially for 6-foot-3, smart defensively, moves the puck well and has better hands than I thought last season. I expect him to have a monster second half since being traded in the QMJHL.

21. Bode Wilde, D, New York Islanders
Puck Skills: 60
Physical Game: 50

Wilde sparks much debate in scouting circles due to his tremendous natural ability, combined with a draft season that had significant ups and downs, and questions about his decision-making. The latter hasn’t struck me as an issue this season. He certainly has a gambler mentality to his play and lives on the edge with the puck, but he’s made an impact with his skating and skill. He can take over a shift and that’s hard to find.

27. Oliver Wahlstrom, RW, New York Islanders
Skating: 55
Physical Game: 45
Shot Grade: 70

Wahlstrom’s season is the subject of much debate. With every scout I’ve talked to this season, his name comes up at least once. Last season Wahlstrom seemed to score at will, putting up monster numbers at the USNTDP. He still has his big shot and his great hands, but his freshman season at Boston College has been a bit rocky. His compete level and pace hasn’t always been the best, per scouts who’ve been to B.C. games. That said, he still gets his chances, makes some plays and had a good world juniors. I’m not ready to get off the Wahlstrom bandwagon, but it would be nice to see a four-point weekend from him soon.

30. Ruslan Iskhakov, LW, New York Islanders
Puck Skills: 70
Physical Game: 20
Hockey sense: 65

There are few prospects I’ve thought more about this season than Iskhakov. He’s a 5-foot-8 winger, around a half point per game playing for UConn as a freshman, which typically doesn’t suggest great NHL prospect. However, his pure skill level is “oh my” good. He makes plays nobody else at that level can make. He’s a fantastic playmaker who has added more pace to his game since last season and has truly elite hands. Iskhakov can be a victim of trying to do too much at times and needs a lot of work physically. His upside is through the roof if he ever puts it together and I think he will. He’s had games where he does a lot of good things but the points don’t come, and I think he’ll have a big second half.

And goalies, (Sorokin behind Shesterkin and Samsonov)

3. Ilya Sorokin, New York Islanders
Sorokin is having yet another great season in the KHL. He’s a well-rounded goaltender. He’s big, moves well but does so economically, squares up a lot of pucks and is a calming presence in the net. The big question on Sorokin is when is he coming over; with his contract expiring in 2020, Islanders fans will have to reserve a little more patience.

Skarek got an honorable mention as the 19th ranked goaltender prospect.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:43 AM ET
Pronman released his mid-season prospect rankings. Isles have 5 plus one honorable mention.

To help illustrate players’ strengths and weaknesses, each profile shows the grading scale I use for players’ attributes. I am a fan of the 20-80 scale, borrowed from baseball. The 20-80 range represents three standard deviations from the mean, a grade of 50. A grade of 50 means the skill projects as NHL average in that category, 55 is above average, 60 is top 33 percent, 70 is top 10 percent, 80 is one of the best. A 45 is below average, 40 is fringe NHL level. A 20 is beer league level. Given how a normal distribution usually looks, most grades are within the 40-60 range. I only make note of a shot grade when a player stands out in that regard.

Dobson’s counting numbers will not impress anyone at first glance, but he played the first half on an awful Bathurst team. He’s a great player who has continued to win me over through the course of the season. He’ll never be a first power play guy in the NHL, but I see a tough minutes defenseman who can play every situation. He’s very mobile, especially for 6-foot-3, smart defensively, moves the puck well and has better hands than I thought last season. I expect him to have a monster second half since being traded in the QMJHL.

Wilde sparks much debate in scouting circles due to his tremendous natural ability, combined with a draft season that had significant ups and downs, and questions about his decision-making. The latter hasn’t struck me as an issue this season. He certainly has a gambler mentality to his play and lives on the edge with the puck, but he’s made an impact with his skating and skill. He can take over a shift and that’s hard to find.

Wahlstrom’s season is the subject of much debate. With every scout I’ve talked to this season, his name comes up at least once. Last season Wahlstrom seemed to score at will, putting up monster numbers at the USNTDP. He still has his big shot and his great hands, but his freshman season at Boston College has been a bit rocky. His compete level and pace hasn’t always been the best, per scouts who’ve been to B.C. games. That said, he still gets his chances, makes some plays and had a good world juniors. I’m not ready to get off the Wahlstrom bandwagon, but it would be nice to see a four-point weekend from him soon.

There are few prospects I’ve thought more about this season than Iskhakov. He’s a 5-foot-8 winger, around a half point per game playing for UConn as a freshman, which typically doesn’t suggest great NHL prospect. However, his pure skill level is “oh my” good. He makes plays nobody else at that level can make. He’s a fantastic playmaker who has added more pace to his game since last season and has truly elite hands. Iskhakov can be a victim of trying to do too much at times and needs a lot of work physically. His upside is through the roof if he ever puts it together and I think he will. He’s had games where he does a lot of good things but the points don’t come, and I think he’ll have a big second half.

Sorokin is having yet another great season in the KHL. He’s a well-rounded goaltender. He’s big, moves well but does so economically, squares up a lot of pucks and is a calming presence in the net. The big question on Sorokin is when is he coming over; with his contract expiring in 2020, Islanders fans will have to reserve a little more patience.

- eichiefs9

THIS is the best the isles have looked prospect wise in forever
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:51 AM ET
Eerily all too familiar...…its almost surreal how well this TEAM is performing without PJB
- kindlyrick

One player doesnt make a team, I just hate leaf fans for trolling so I hope they blow forever
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:51 AM ET
If you can't sign them by the trade deadline, I feel you have to trade them. Get something for them. We are not winning the cup this year.

I imagine Lou is on it.

- David_Volek

Maybe im wrong, but I think this regime is thinking its more important to make the playoffs and get that experience than get say a 2nd round pick for Eberle. I think they re sign Nelson and Lee.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers
Location: Jumping ship from the Oil to the Isles is like jumping from the Titanic directly onto the Bismark

Jan 15 @ 9:52 AM ET

- eichiefs9

Thanks for sharing this Chiefs. Very encouraging to say the least.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:52 AM ET

- eichiefs9

I look forward to a line of Barzal centering Ho Sang and Iskhakov........3 non-physical guys all trying to do too much.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:53 AM ET
One player doesnt make a team, I just hate leaf fans for trolling so I hope they blow forever
- Upstate_isles

I think we as fans watched this suck for so many decades that we forgot what a real coach with a real system can do. Numbers don't lie...….this isles team right now, would beat ANY isles team with Tavares.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:54 AM ET
I look forward to a line of Barzal centering Ho Sang and Iskhakov........3 non-physical guys all trying to do too much.
- JohnScammo

Barzal is just young but he's got game changing ability. The only thing he's been really guilty of thus far is cheating positionally. He's a true 1c with his dynamic ability
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:55 AM ET
- JohnScammo

I got a kick out of his explanation of the rating system and how 20 is "beer-league level" and then seeing Iskhakov rated a 20 for physicality

He's probably the most intriguing prospect we have. All-world hands but he's a wee boy.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:57 AM ET
THIS is the best the isles have looked prospect wise in forever
- kindlyrick

Not only really good (4 in the top-30 is impressive) but really well-balanced.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:57 AM ET
I got a kick out of his explanation of the rating system and how 20 is "beer-league level" and then seeing Iskhakov rated a 20 for physicality

He's probably the most intriguing prospect we have. All-world hands but he's a wee boy.

- eichiefs9

The Oil are lookin for talent up front....
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:58 AM ET
Maybe im wrong, but I think this regime is thinking its more important to make the playoffs and get that experience than get say a 2nd round pick for Eberle. I think they re sign Nelson and Lee.
- kindlyrick

I agree, rick. While nearly all of us expected this to be a re-building year, Lou wasn't having it. He made just a few tweaks to the roster, and decided to win games this season (rather than Lose for Hughes). Now that they are in playoff contention, I don't see him dumping players for picks/prospects......... which would be the correct strategy if the team were out of the playoff race.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:59 AM ET
- kindlyrick

Iskhakov is years away. I'm sure, if he keeps getting better, we'll have to worry about him jumping ship after three years of college.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 9:59 AM ET
Not only really good (4 in the top-30 is impressive) but really well-balanced.
- eichiefs9

They have blue chips at forward, d, and goaltending...…...I cant recall the last time we said that, and it was true. Sorokin, Wilde, Dobson, Wahlstrom, is a far cry from Koskinen, Donovan, Reinhardt, and Strome.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 10:00 AM ET
I think we as fans watched this suck for so many decades that we forgot what a real coach with a real system can do. Numbers don't lie...….this isles team right now, would beat ANY isles team with Tavares.
- kindlyrick

And so far a team with him
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 10:01 AM ET
Barzal is just young but he's got game changing ability. The only thing he's been really guilty of thus far is cheating positionally. He's a true 1c with his dynamic ability
- kindlyrick

He played a good 200 foot game vs tampa and if he can do that on a more regular basis look out
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 10:02 AM ET
I agree, rick. While nearly all of us expected this to be a re-building year, Lou wasn't having it. He made just a few tweaks to the roster, and decided to win games this season (rather than Lose for Hughes). Now that they are in playoff contention, I don't see him dumping players for picks/prospects......... which would be the correct strategy if the team were out of the playoff race.
- JohnScammo

I think the talent was always there, as seen by the goals for last season. But the coaching was just so inexcusably awful that the defensive side was just non existent. Other than adding Toews recently, they pretty much have a similar d core. There's still plenty of hockey left, but I think we're in one...…...I think this team can take any team to 7 games.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 10:03 AM ET
He played a good 200 foot game vs tampa and if he can do that on a more regular basis look out
- Upstate_isles

It def helped that Hedman is softer than a soup sandwich and left after bumping heads with the ref. 77 would have been on Barzal all game...
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Jan 15 @ 10:04 AM ET
Iskhakov is years away. I'm sure, if he keeps getting better, we'll have to worry about him jumping ship after three years of college.
- eichiefs9

I have a funny feeling that Lou and his convo's with agents/handshakes hold a lot more weight than Snow.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 15 @ 10:06 AM ET
- kindlyrick

... and need it immediately. Futures don’t help much.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next