Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 1:35 PM ET
No doubt chief. This is one knock I have with Lou and Barry.
- ses111

It's not the worst thing ever. There's probably more risk in rushing guys to the big club than there is letting them marinate in the minors a little longer than we'd like to see.
ses111
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 1:40 PM ET
It's not the worst thing ever. There's probably more risk in rushing guys to the big club than there is letting them marinate in the minors a little longer than we'd like to see.
- eichiefs9

True and in most cases players need more time. The Toews situation does not make Barry and Lou look good. Bellows I have no issue with him not being up yet. I still hope Eberle gets moved later and Bellows gets the call.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 1:41 PM ET
True and in most cases players need more time. The Toews situation does not make Barry and Lou look good. Bellows I have no issue with him not being up yet. I still hope Eberle gets moved later and Bellows gets the call.
- ses111

There's really nobody in BPT, outside of Toews, that should unequivocally be on the NHL roster. Ho Sang is leading the AHL in assists but I get why he's not here. He's the closest and, frankly, there isn't a single other player there that should be here, unless someone gets injured.
ses111
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 1:44 PM ET
There's really nobody in BPT, outside of Toews, that should unequivocally be on the NHL roster. Ho Sang is leading the AHL in assists but I get why he's not here. He's the closest and, frankly, there isn't a single other player there that should be here, unless someone gets injured.
- eichiefs9

I agree Ho Sang seems to be the closest. Aho and Wotherspoon I'm thinking will probably be in Bridge the entire year.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 1:46 PM ET
I agree Ho Sang seems to be the closest. Aho and Wotherspoon I'm thinking will probably be in Bridge the entire year.
- ses111

Aho can hang in the NHL and I actually thought he was excellent when he was here, but, objectively, he's not exactly beating down the door to steal anyone's job the way Toews is.
ses111
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 1:50 PM ET
Aho can hang in the NHL and I actually thought he was excellent when he was here, but, objectively, he's not exactly beating down the door to steal anyone's job the way Toews is.
- eichiefs9

Love the idea of puck movers like Leddy, Pulock, Toews, and Aho. Aho I would think needs to work on his defensive game and if some think Toews is not strong enough what about Aho?
UIF
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 2:22 PM ET
- ses111

I'm wrong more than I'm right when it comes to judging prospects, so take this for what it's worth, but I watched most of the games over the last month, and to me:

Ho-Sang is probably the most impressive player on the ice for either team in most games he's played. But he's also directly responsible for like three or more odd-man rushes going the other way per game. I think that's just who he is and you'll have to take the good with the bad. The Isles don't seem like the kind of team that would be OK with that, but I think he'll get a shot somewhere. If he's with really skilled players who can read his unorthodox style a little better, he can probably rack up some points in the NHL.

I know Bellows' release is talked about probably too much, but every time he gets a shot away it's noticeable. And he's more physical than Dal Colle along the boards (but maybe not as aggressive as Dal Colle around the net). I'd say he has a lot more quiet shifts than you'd expect from someone knocking on the door, though. Part of it's probably skating, but, we already talked about Koivula not being a great skater and he manages to be where he should be more often than Bellows, making him more noticeable to me.

On D, Toews, Aho, Vande Sompel, and Wotherspoon all look like maybe they could see NHL minutes at some point in the near future, but if two of them ever become regulars, that might be the best case scenario. Vande Sompel looks like he has good instincts, but I didn't realize until recently that he's only 5'10 (so is Aho...). Wotherspoon looks pretty solid, if unimpressive most nights. And Toews we've probably talked about to death. Maybe a couple of these guys replace some of the filler in the current lineup at some point, but I can't see any of them becoming the kind of game-breaker on D that the Isles need.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 2:29 PM ET
I'm wrong more than I'm right when it comes to judging prospects, so take this for what it's worth, but I watched most of the games over the last month, and to me:

Ho-Sang is probably the most impressive player on the ice for either team in most games he's played. But he's also directly responsible for like three or more odd-man rushes going the other way per game. I think that's just who he is and you'll have to take the good with the bad. The Isles don't seem like the kind of team that would be OK with that, but I think he'll get a shot somewhere. If he's with really skilled players who can read his unorthodox style a little better, he can probably rack up some points in the NHL.

I know Bellows' release is talked about probably too much, but every time he gets a shot away it's noticeable. And he's more physical than Dal Colle along the boards (but maybe not as aggressive as Dal Colle around the net). I'd say he has a lot more quiet shifts than you'd expect from someone knocking on the door, though. Part of it's probably skating, but, we already talked about Koivula not being a great skater and he manages to be where he should be more often than Bellows, making him more noticeable to me.

On D, Toews, Aho, Vande Sompel, and Wotherspoon all look like maybe they could see NHL minutes at some point in the near future, but if two of them ever become regulars, that might be the best case scenario. Vande Sompel looks like he has good instincts, but I didn't realize until recently that he's only 5'10 (so is Aho...). Wotherspoon looks pretty solid, if unimpressive most nights. And Toews we've probably talked about to death. Maybe a couple of these guys replace some of the filler in the current lineup at some point, but I can't see any of them becoming the kind of game-breaker on D that the Isles need.

- UIF

I think the group of Toews/Aho/MVS/Wotherspoon make up the Islanders best non-roster trade chips. Like you said, the chance of all of them both a) panning out and b) panning out with the Islanders are slim. Better to move one or two of them while their value is high. I would hang on to Toews (although he's got the most value) and probably Wotherspoon because he has the least value, at the moment. One of Aho/MVS would be a strong secondary piece in a trade.

Regarding Ho Sang, don't disagree that the current regime may not want to tolerate his lack of defensive play and I don't think they're going to transform him completely. So if that's the case then I think now-ish would be the time to trade him. He's leading the AHL in assists and playing well by all accounts. Not sure what his value actually is, but it has probably about as high as it's been lately.
ses111
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 2:35 PM ET

- UIF

Nice work UIF. I would not have a problem with Ho Sang getting a look with the Isles but I'm not sure it will happen. Is Koivula 6'5? I thought I saw somewhere he is that tall? I have to agree that Aho, Wotherspoon, and Vande Sompel will probably not be sure fire players and hopefully that's more Dobson and Wilde. Hopefully these players can be good trade chips.
UIF
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 2:58 PM ET
I think the group of Toews/Aho/MVS/Wotherspoon make up the Islanders best non-roster trade chips. Like you said, the chance of all of them both a) panning out and b) panning out with the Islanders are slim. Better to move one or two of them while their value is high. I would hang on to Toews (although he's got the most value) and probably Wotherspoon because he has the least value, at the moment. One of Aho/MVS would be a strong secondary piece in a trade.

Regarding Ho Sang, don't disagree that the current regime may not want to tolerate his lack of defensive play and I don't think they're going to transform him completely. So if that's the case then I think now-ish would be the time to trade him. He's leading the AHL in assists and playing well by all accounts. Not sure what his value actually is, but it has probably about as high as it's been lately.

- eichiefs9

Yep, agree on the first paragraph. If any trades involve the Isles including prospects, that's the position of strength...they could lose one or two of those guys and not cripple the system at D.

I don't think Ho-Sang would be a bad chance to take for a team that's just starting to tear everything down. He can step right in if the team doesn't have a lot of NHL-ready young forwards to fill in as it's unloading vets, and they'd be able to give him a long look through the back half of a lost season. I wouldn't mind seeing him get one more chance with the Isles, but I have a hard time seeing him become a player Trotz would trust out there in an important role.

JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:08 PM ET
Yep, agree on the first paragraph. If any trades involve the Isles including prospects, that's the position of strength...they could lose one or two of those guys and not cripple the system at D.

I don't think Ho-Sang would be a bad chance to take for a team that's just starting to tear everything down. He can step right in if the team doesn't have a lot of NHL-ready young forwards to fill in as it's unloading vets, and they'd be able to give him a long look through the back half of a lost season. I wouldn't mind seeing him get one more chance with the Isles, but I have a hard time seeing him become a player Trotz would trust out there in an important role.

- UIF

Regarding Ho-Sang, they may feel that they already have Barzal, and there isn't room on the team for a similar player. An argument could be made, however, that Ho-Sang would be more useful on the 2nd PP unit than Clutterbuck. With both Leddy and Barzal on PP1, they need someone on PP2 who can skate to gain zone entries.
UIF
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:09 PM ET
Nice work UIF. I would not have a problem with Ho Sang getting a look with the Isles but I'm not sure it will happen. Is Koivula 6'5? I thought I saw somewhere he is that tall? I have to agree that Aho, Wotherspoon, and Vande Sompel will probably not be sure fire players and hopefully that's more Dobson and Wilde. Hopefully these players can be good trade chips.
- ses111

Yeah, Koivula's tall. I'm sure he'll fill out more, but he doesn't look too lanky out there even now. He looked pretty good when I first started watching the games, but he's been even better since they put him with Dal Colle and Ho-Sang. Most of the time you just kind of watch individual players to see what they're doing, but that line's been fun to watch as a unit. Their skills compliment each other.
UIF
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:12 PM ET
Regarding Ho-Sang, they may feel that they already have Barzal, and there isn't room on the team for a similar player. An argument could be made, however, that Ho-Sang would be more useful on the 2nd PP unit than Clutterbuck. With both Leddy and Barzal on PP1, they need someone on PP2 who can skate to gain zone entries.
- JohnScammo

Barzal's probably one player who could anticipate some of the crazier stuff Ho-Sang tries to pull off...but I can't even imagine how many goals that line would let up if they were put together
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:17 PM ET
Barzal's probably one player who could anticipate some of the crazier stuff Ho-Sang tries to pull off...but I can't even imagine how many goals that line would let up if they were put together
- UIF

Yeesh! Never together. Barzal on PP1 and Ho-Sang on PP2. . Problem is then which line do you slide Ho-Sang onto? Our bottom 6 have been generally better than our top 6.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:31 PM ET

- UIF

Yeah I think the problem with Ho Sang is that other GM's will try to leverage his issues, real or perceived, into lowballing the Islanders. They almost have to get him to the NHL some time soon and see what he is because otherwise I don't really think his value will be all that high...even if his AHL numbers look good on paper. Isles really should just hang on to him and ride it out until he either busts or becomes a valuable player. Certainly don't disagree that he isn't a Trotz-type player at all.
niteislander
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:41 PM ET
Ho Sang should be on this team.. period. He has been dominant in the AHL for a while now.. didn't one of the guys called up last year who has been in AHL forever say He has never seen a player better than Ho Sang in AHL? The reason some of these other guys are scoring so much (MDC.. cough, cough), could be you have an elite talent creating space and making the pass... maybe?

by the way.. speaking of elite young talent.. did you guys see this steal & pass from Petterson? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkZcHtPhk4 (Isles would have him in B-port for a few years to learn his 2 way game).
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:45 PM ET
https://sports.yahoo.com/...lt-150044154.html?src=rss

It's Lou's fault that Toronto is in a difficult cap situation now.
David_Volek
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:46 PM ET
Philly loves Isles' d-men. Hickey and Pelech for Couturier.
- JohnScammo

I wanted him rather than Strome in that draft.
UIF
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:51 PM ET
Ho Sang should be on this team.. period. He has been dominant in the AHL for a while now.. didn't one of the guys called up last year who has been in AHL forever say He has never seen a player better than Ho Sang in AHL? The reason some of these other guys are scoring so much (MDC.. cough, cough), could be you have an elite talent creating space and making the pass... maybe?

by the way.. speaking of elite young talent.. did you guys see this steal & pass from Petterson? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkZcHtPhk4 (Isles would have him in B-port for a few years to learn his 2 way game).

- niteislander

You're right...he does all of that. But he also puts the puck right on an opponent's stick in the middle of the ice with risky passes when he doesn't need to. I'm not talking about a crazy pass he tries to make on a scoring chance that just doesn't work out; I'm talking about something completely unnecessary at his own blue line or in the neutral zone. It happens a lot.

I agree he should get a look, though...even if it's just like Chief said, to get a better idea of what his value is. But, I do see why a coach like Trotz would be really wary about playing Ho-Sang while the team's hanging with the pack and playing in so many close and tight-checking games.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:54 PM ET
https://sports.yahoo.com/31-takes-nylander-saga-old-gms-fault-150044154.html?src=rss

- JohnScammo

He should have made it even worse and left Martin up there to sit on the bench for $2 mil a year.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:55 PM ET
He should have made it even worse and left Martin up there to sit on the bench for $2 mil a year.
- JimmyP

$2.5 million, but who's counting?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:58 PM ET
Vukota, if you're lurking and you either a) don't listen to Spittin' Chiclets or b) haven't heard the one they released today:

https://www.stitcher.com/.../e/57512745?autoplay=true

Skip to 16:30 and prepare to die laughing.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 3:59 PM ET
You're right...he does all of that. But he also puts the puck right on an opponent's stick in the middle of the ice with risky passes when he doesn't need to. I'm not talking about a crazy pass he tries to make on a scoring chance that just doesn't work out; I'm talking about something completely unnecessary at his own blue line or in the neutral zone. It happens a lot.

I agree he should get a look, though...even if it's just like Chief said, to get a better idea of what his value is. But, I do see why a coach like Trotz would be really wary about playing Ho-Sang while the team's hanging with the pack and playing in so many close and tight-checking games.

- UIF

Barzal does some of that, too, but I think he's worked to cut down on his giveaways. Nonetheless, it's worth noting that Barzal is a team-worst -10.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Dec 3 @ 4:04 PM ET
https://sports.yahoo.com/31-takes-nylander-saga-old-gms-fault-150044154.html?src=rss

- JohnScammo

Ryan Lambert: The Hockey Media's Angry Hipster

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next