Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
ses111
New York Islanders

Oct 2 @ 10:51 PM ET
I was just expecting it to not be exactly like Snow was still GM.😂
- Cptmjl

At least we got very good hiring's.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 2 @ 11:38 PM ET
This made me laugh

The year is 2023:

#isles fans are excited at the prospect of Dobson coming up from his 5th year in Bridgeport

The best 4th line in hockey has now become the best first line in hockey.

Barzal quit the team.

We have 8 first round picks.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 1:32 AM ET
Don’t thank me I don’t agree with anything in your post I just don’t have it in me to debate these ridiculous roster decisions. It’s not really debatable.
- Cptmjl

I thanked you because you didn’t babble and Hickey, Pelech etc and no negativity what so ever was in your post
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 7:28 AM ET
This made me laugh

The year is 2023:

#isles fans are excited at the prospect of Dobson coming up from his 5th year in Bridgeport

Barzal quit the team.

- Upstate_isles

Come on man we got Sbisa and mooseknuckle. Give these guys some time they’re making some sensible decisions so far. At least only the players that deserve it will play. Accountability.
ses111
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 9:15 AM ET
This made me laugh

The year is 2023:

Barzal quit the team.

- Upstate_isles

Lou feels Dobson has not been overcooked enough.
Isles_since_6
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 9:17 AM ET
I disliked the deal Leo got, really did not see any point at all in signing sbisa. Honestly, I'm not upset Bellows is starting in the ahl. As long as he's playing top minutes there, I'm expecting to see him called up during the season. Toews bothers me simply because he outplayed everyone aside from pulock on defense in camp. Clearly showed he was ready and could make an immediate impact. The pk and goals against were the worst in over a decade...think about just how god awful bad that is and how many terrible teams we've seen in the league over that time.

I'm really wondering though if the locker room was as much of a country club atmosphere as rumoured, and if that's why grinders and ancient vets were signed, to come in and change that attitude and if they're keeping the younger players out of the room until they've completely changed the attitude.

Hard to say for sure. I am sure that Lou is not signing up in his 70's to lose. A lot of the contracts that are dead weight on this roster are from snow. Almost all of Lou's deals were one year deals that could be buried in the ahl if needed - it's not like they need the cap space this year.

Long term, they'll have to hope that they can move a few of these contracts and if they start to play the way that Trotz wants them to, I think we'll start to see some changes to the roster with guys like Toews and Ho-sang in the next couple of months.

I'm fully prepared for this change to take them a couple of months to adjust to though. I'm not expecting them to make the playoffs this year and I think they'd have to overachieve to even be close to a bubble team.

We'll see, but I can't imagine Trotz signed up to coach a team of fourth line players without knowing what the overall plan was.
ses111
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 9:26 AM ET
I disliked the deal Leo got, really did not see any point at all in signing sbisa. Honestly, I'm not upset Bellows is starting in the ahl. As long as he's playing top minutes there, I'm expecting to see him called up during the season. Toews bothers me simply because he outplayed everyone aside from pulock on defense in camp. Clearly showed he was ready and could make an immediate impact. The pk and goals against were the worst in over a decade...think about just how god awful bad that is and how many terrible teams we've seen in the league over that time.

I'm really wondering though if the locker room was as much of a country club atmosphere as rumoured, and if that's why grinders and ancient vets were signed, to come in and change that attitude and if they're keeping the younger players out of the room until they've completely changed the attitude.

Hard to say for sure. I am sure that Lou is not signing up in his 70's to lose. A lot of the contracts that are dead weight on this roster are from snow. Almost all of Lou's deals were one year deals that could be buried in the ahl if needed - it's not like they need the cap space this year.

Long term, they'll have to hope that they can move a few of these contracts and if they start to play the way that Trotz wants them to, I think we'll start to see some changes to the roster with guys like Toews and Ho-sang in the next couple of months.

I'm fully prepared for this change to take them a couple of months to adjust to though. I'm not expecting them to make the playoffs this year and I think they'd have to overachieve to even be close to a bubble team.

We'll see, but I can't imagine Trotz signed up to coach a team of fourth line players without knowing what the overall plan was.

- Isles_since_6

Fair points 6. I think fans will be patient if we see the right things being done. Fans just do not want lousy vets to get all the playing time like what happened under Garth, Cappy, and Doug. Fans expect a lot more from Lou and Barry. This year is not about the Cup and maybe even making the playoffs. This year is about real change and making decisions not based on contracts. I'm not sure it was the locker room or just having a lousy GM and lousy coaches.
Isles_since_6
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 9:50 AM ET
Fair points 6. I think fans will be patient if we see the right things being done. Fans just do not want lousy vets to get all the playing time like what happened under Garth, Cappy, and Doug. Fans expect a lot more from Lou and Barry. This year is not about the Cup and maybe even making the playoffs. This year is about real change and making decisions not based on contracts. I'm not sure it was the locker room or just having a lousy GM and lousy coaches.
- ses111

I'm thinking that since weight was part of capuano's staff that the transition from capuano to weight wouldn't have changed the locker room at all. If it was a country club before, it would have stayed the same way and clearly with how little they worked in their own end, the coaching wasn't holding anyone accountable. This may be just bringing in players who toe the company line more than bringing in young players who they may just want to keep away from it until they're comfortable the rest of the team has bought in.

This is just a wild guess - but if Lou has been cleaning house within the entire organization the way it's been reported, he may want to have everything set with people he trusts to deliver his message before looking at bringing in rookies.

I hope this is the reasoning, and if sbisa was brought in because they knew they wanted to keep toews away from this early then I understand that. I may not agree with it or like it, but I just can't see Barry Trotz telling Lou that sbisa is a better option for him than Toews.
UIF
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 9:51 AM ET
I don't think it always has to be absolutes. You may not be a Lou/Trotz traitor if you don't Praise Jesus after every move, and you can be damn happy there's new people with a winning pedigree in charge here while also thinking that signing Komarov to an immovable four year contract is not the Best and Only Way to Success.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 9:52 AM ET
I know you guys wont want to read this but its great really shows what happened its worth the read

https://www.sportsnet.ca/...-leafs-free-agency-story/

Waiting for chiefs to go off like he did on twitter, still great article about how it happened and whst isles tried to do.
David_Volek
New York Islanders
Location: No Snow in the forecast! Nothing to Weight us down now.

Oct 3 @ 9:52 AM ET
I know the off season signings are head scratchers but I'm still so happy that ...

Snow's not the GM
Weight's not the coach
Cronin is gone

Lou is here
Trots is here
Korn is here

I'm going to give the Islanders half a season to see what we've got. Pre-season is always a toss-up but the lower shots against is very encouraging.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:07 AM ET
I know you guys wont want to read this but its great really shows what happened its worth the read

https://www.sportsnet.ca/...-leafs-free-agency-story/

Waiting for chiefs to go off like he did on twitter, still great article about how it happened and whst isles tried to do.

- Upstate_isles

There was no going off.

He doesn't play for this team anymore...I don't care about him, his wife, his mom, his friends, his wedding, his emotions, the consistency of his dad's bowel movements or anything that, even remotely, relates to him. I don't care if he scores 1,000 goals or gets his by a truck crossing the street.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:15 AM ET
There was no going off.

He doesn't play for this team anymore...I don't care about him, his wife, his mom, his friends, his wedding, his emotions, the consistency of his dad's bowel movements or anything that, even remotely, relates to him. I don't care if he scores 1,000 goals or gets his by a truck crossing the street.

- eichiefs9

So you read it i found the process and what snow tried to do and what the owners wanted to be interesting as well as the players thoughts. As for him whatever just liked seeing it from the inside
ses111
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:27 AM ET
So you read it i found the process and what snow tried to do and what the owners wanted to be interesting as well as the players thoughts. As for him whatever just liked seeing it from the inside
- Upstate_isles

This article just slammed home the point JT never bought in and was no leader. He had no desire to get his hands dirty and really make a difference. I also disagree he played hard till the end. He looked like he was coasting most of ther 2nd half.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:31 AM ET
- Upstate_isles

I got through some of it before I just got tired of all the fairytale bullshit stories and gave up. There is some interesting insight into the Snow regime, only part of which I believe, but otherwise I don't want to even hear that cunt's name. I muted everything about him on Twitter on exactly July 1st...so he basically hasn't existed since July, as far as my Twitter account is concerned.

You can tell that three of my most hated things are:

- Politics
- Pajamaboy
- Basketball
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:33 AM ET
This article just slammed home the point JT never bought in and was no leader. He had no desire to get his hands dirty and really make a difference. I also disagree he played hard till the end. He looked like he was coasting most of ther 2nd half.
- ses111

It was a puff piece to make it seem like Tavares was some saint, beleaguered by the immense pressure of having to make a decision that 100+ NHL players make every single season

(frank) him, I hope someone connects a beer bottle and his face when he comes back here.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:35 AM ET
I don't think it always has to be absolutes. You may not be a Lou/Trotz traitor if you don't Praise Jesus after every move, and you can be damn happy there's new people with a winning pedigree in charge here while also thinking that signing Komarov to an immovable four year contract is not the Best and Only Way to Success.
- UIF

I'm sorry, UIF, but this is hockeybuzz where everything is black and white, and there are no shades of gray.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:38 AM ET
I got through some of it before I just got tired of all the fairytale bullshit stories and gave up. There is some interesting insight into the Snow regime, only part of which I believe, but otherwise I don't want to even hear that cunt's name. I muted everything about him on Twitter on exactly July 1st...so he basically hasn't existed since July, as far as my Twitter account is concerned.

You can tell that three of my most hated things are:

- Politics
- Pajamaboy
- Basketball

- eichiefs9

Bronnywatch
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:39 AM ET
It was a puff piece to make it seem like Tavares was some saint, beleaguered by the immense pressure of having to make a decision that 100+ NHL players make every single season

(frank) him, I hope someone connects a beer bottle and his face when he comes back here.

- eichiefs9

I enjoyed the onsider part about isles not so much him, they went hard and he (frank)ed them
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:43 AM ET
- Upstate_isles

There was no process. It was a straight up gamble. Terrible risk/reward. Furthermore, i don’t believe those “anonymous quotes”. Unless you put a name behind it, it could be the author taking liberties.
I also don’t believe for a second that he decided this last minute as there are subtle hints like when Belmont decision came out he said “im not saying it’s going to CHANGE or make my decision. Also, add the summer skates and all that jazz. He hid behind the “i earned the right to take my time” which was his immature way of not being able to admit he wanted to leave.

As chief said he’s not here so who cares. It’s over......like many seasons with him come April.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:43 AM ET
So Kuhnakl was so good that he cleared friggin Waivers. So naturally we put him on the 23 man roster.

That in itself is a fken disgrace.

Don't post anymore stupid JT sht on how that d-bag made the decision. He a tool and I pray he will regret making that decision for a long time. He went from doing and saying everything right to destroying all the respect he earned in one decision. If he fails to win a cup in Toronto they will eat him alive. Every bad shift he will be eaten alive by their media. Every OT where he floats back on D, or stays on the ice too long.. they will eat him alive. Every single shootout where he does his dumb slow ass no goal move.. they will eat him alive.

I want him to fail miserably. I want them to be furious they gave him that much money for 7 years. I want him 4 years in to ask to come back and Lou and all of Long Island to tell him go F himself. Take your effed up lip and stay under the microscope in Toronto. by the end of the contract I hope you can't go get a cup of coffee without getting yelled at by angry Leaf's fans.

- niteislander

Was interesting and some may have liked to read it others may not, i posted it and if you didnt want to read it then close the window and move on to the next post. Again i enjoy reading how things like this work behind the scenes in this case it hit close to home. I also like shows that go inside the room and behind the scenes stuff you normally dont get to see.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:45 AM ET
There was no process. It was a straight up gamble. Terrible risk/reward. Furthermore, i don’t believe those “anonymous quotes”. Unless you put a name behind it, it could be the author taking liberties.
I also don’t believe for a second that he decided this last minute as there are subtle hints like when Belmont decision came out he said “im not saying it’s going to CHANGE or make my decision. Also, add the summer skates and all that jazz. He hid behind the “i earned the right to take my time” which was his immature way of not being able to admit he wanted to leave.

As chief said he’s not here so who cares. It’s over......like many seasons with him come April.

- kindlyrick

Jesus you guys take this,personally it seens
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:45 AM ET

- eichiefs9

There’s been a lot of those puff pieces to try and change popular opinion and somehow make him look human for sticking his drafted franchise in the back. Nothing anyone can say will change the fact that he pulled a scum move for someone who professes to be so professional.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Oct 3 @ 10:48 AM ET
Jesus you guys take this,personally it seens
- Upstate_isles

Trust me, it’s doesnt affect my day to day. I just will never accept the BS that’s thrown about trying to understand his side etc etc. Its about as simple as it gets. Trust me, not only do franchise players almost NEVER do that, but they also don’t feel the need to write a letter to fans. I believe that’s called a conscience which is something he’s gonna have to deal with years after his career is over.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next