Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:15 PM ET
They probably will and the truth is that they're going to suck a mile of ass no matter if it's vets or younger kids in the lineup.

To be clear, I'm not trying to make a mountain out of a molehill here (just making a point)....but you'd think they know that they play in, arguably, the best division in hockey and that the chances of them having a successful season are slim-to-none...so why not at least try giving Bellows a few games out of the gate? Same with Ho-Sang...those are both waiver-exempt players and I see no reason they shouldn't at least be given a chance to stick. No harm in that. If they aren't good enough to be everyday players then they can be sent back to BPT without issue.

I'm not upset that Bellows was sent to BPT, but I do think it's kinda stupid that after a strong camp he wasn't at least given a handful of games. I'd say a third line of Bellows-Kovar/Filppula-Ho Sang sure looks better than the Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck line, who would be far better suited as the fourth line. The Kuhnhackl-Filppula-Komarov is going to be utterly putrid.

- eichiefs9

I'll ask Lou later about it
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:16 PM ET
Yeah, which isn't really the greatest approach for a rebuilding team. Some veterans are good, but there's really no reason to force a talent-less veteran-laden lineup out on the ice every single night.
- eichiefs9

I agree but the powers that be i think feel they just need to field a team this year and asses. They’ve alluded to the fact that you really don’t know what you have until you’re around them everyday. My guess is this roster will be very different next season.

As for your post about giving Ho Sang and or Bellows a shot. I think they are really tying to develope these kids. If i had to guess Ho sang wasn’t listening in practice with respect to the defensive part of Trotz’ system and as a result was told to sit out a day and now told to go to the minors. I think it’s actually good these kids get sent down and get hungry. Seems to be a bit of structure happening......for once.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:17 PM ET

- mdw7413

Ho Sang has a long way to go, but nobody on earth could possibly make a rational case that he's less valuable than guys like Coonknuckle and Komarov.

Right out of that Adam Gretz article that was posted yesterday:

He had 12 points in only 22 games a season ago, which is more than Kuhnhackl had in 69 games for the Penguins. It is the same number of points that Martin had in 50 games for the Maple Leafs, and more than he had in 82 games the previous year (Martin, for his career, has averaged 15 points over 82 games). It is only seven fewer points than what Komarov had in 74 games for the Maple Leafs. It is more than Johnston had in 38 AHL games a year ago, and double what Johnston produced in the NHL in the same number of games. It is only five behind what Cizikas had in 64 games.
mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Sep 25 @ 12:19 PM ET
Ho Sang has a long way to go, but nobody on earth could possibly make a rational case that he's less valuable than guys like Coonknuckle and Komarov.

He had 12 points in only 22 games a season ago, which is more than Kuhnhackl had in 69 games for the Penguins. It is the same number of points that Martin had in 50 games for the Maple Leafs, and more than he had in 82 games the previous year (Martin, for his career, has averaged 15 points over 82 games). It is only seven fewer points than what Komarov had in 74 games for the Maple Leafs. It is more than Johnston had in 38 AHL games a year ago, and double what Johnston produced in the NHL in the same number of games. It is only five behind what Cizikas had in 64 games.

- eichiefs9

I'm just busting your balls because of the whole Ho Sang saga.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:20 PM ET
I agree but the powers that be i think feel they just need to field a team this year and asses. They’ve alluded to the fact that you really don’t know what you have until you’re around them everyday. My guess is this roster will be very different next season.
- kindlyrick

Oh I know what the front office's philosophy is, there's no argument from me as to what the reality is. But my concern is that it's entirely the wrong mindset for a team that's just been set back several years. We're back to a rebuilding, developing team. I don't believe for a second that they need to "evaluate what they have in some of the guys under contract". If Lou doesn't know what he has in Komarov after a few years in TOR then I'll have even more concerns than I do currently. If they can't figure out that Coondinkle is a fringe-NHL'er or that Filppula is really bad....then I also have some real concerns.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:21 PM ET
Trotz changing pairs up in practice to see who plays well together. These pair may or may not be together on opening night.
- nyisles7

That's why I said it's still early, I know thing may change. But still, a regime that favors a veteran lineup isn't going to instill confidence in me that a talented rookie like Toews will get a serious opportunity over less talented veteran players.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:21 PM ET
if you go to isles website. Lou and Trotz say - The best players spend time in Minors and learn the pro game. No Pro has suffered being in minors too long vs player that is brought up to pros too early. Ive argued this with Bailey. If he spent 2-4 years in minors i think noone complaining right now.

Other great players in other organizations that developed first in minors include Zettenberg, Datsyuk and Jonathan Toews.

all the best organization develop their players - SJ, Det, Tampa.

I feel like Wotherspoon and Quinnvelle going to be good future dman for us. Bellows will fill the void if we lose Lee to Free Agency. B/c make no mistake, Lou will not wait for these guys to test Free Agency

- Spartiarti

I don’t think Bailey wasn’t developed properly. The organization was just completely inept and NEVER gave him a “role”. I’ve already heard Trotz reference players knowing their role and playing that role. Bailey came in as a playmaking top line center and was moved up and down the lineup. At least now he knows his role as top line wing. I never questioned his ability, i questioned his heart or lack there of. But you can’t blame a dog for being a dog. Garth Snow consistently drafted what he called “good character” which i came to realize was just nice kids with zero toughness. We saw how well it’s worked out the last decade......specifically with their top 5 picks. 👎🏻
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:23 PM ET

- eichiefs9

So you want Ho-Sang to be a bottom 6 forward? Kuhnhackl & Johnston are going to be healthy scratches for the most part so why would they compare Ho-Sang to them? Ho-Sang has to be a top 6 forward in the NHL to stick. So shouldn't the guys who are blocking him be Eberle, Bailey, Beau, Lee?? I love when these articles come out like if it wasn't for Johnston & Kuhnhackl he would be in the lineup
mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Sep 25 @ 12:24 PM ET
Oh I know what the front office's philosophy is, there's no argument from me as to what the reality is. But my concern is that it's entirely the wrong mindset for a team that's just been set back several years. We're back to a rebuilding, developing team. I don't believe for a second that they need to "evaluate what they have in some of the guys under contract". If Lou doesn't know what he has in Komarov after a few years in TOR then I'll have even more concerns than I do currently. If they can't figure out that Coondinkle is a fringe-NHL'er or that Filppula is really bad....then I also have some real concerns.
- eichiefs9

Filppula could be decent, but its more likely at his age he is trending down. The other 2 make no sense.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:25 PM ET
- eichiefs9

Simple Lou & Barry think they can compete now. Unlikely as it might be that has to be their mindset at the start. If they are 40 points out of a playoff spot by New Years and these guys are still playing over some of the kids then its a cause for concern but right now nobody should be surprised by this
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:27 PM ET
- eichiefs9

Komorov and Filppula are PK1. That’s really what it boils down to. Special teams wins games and the isles special teams have been less than impressive for the better part of a decade.

Even the puck movement looked different/better on the PP setting up Bellows for the high slot one T.

I used to scream at the TV seeing lefties on the right side and righties on the left.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:29 PM ET
Filppula could be decent, but its more likely at his age he is trending down. The other 2 make no sense.
- mdw7413

Filppula is good on draws and plays the PK. He’s got something to offer.
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:29 PM ET
Simple Lou & Barry think they can compete now. Unlikely as it might be that has to be their mindset at the start. If they are 40 points out of a playoff spot by New Years and these guys are still playing over some of the kids then its a cause for concern but right now nobody should be surprised by this
- Vukota

I'm not worried right now. Have to think Lou and Barry will make changes if needed. Last thing Lou and Barry want to hear is Isles fired Garth and Doug and the same things are being done.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:31 PM ET
So you want Ho-Sang to be a bottom 6 forward? Kuhnhackl & Johnston are going to be healthy scratches for the most part so why would they compare Ho-Sang to them? Ho-Sang has to be a top 6 forward in the NHL to stick. So shouldn't the guys who are blocking him be Eberle, Bailey, Beau, Lee?? I love when these articles come out like if it wasn't for Johnston & Kuhnhackl he would be in the lineup

- Vukota

I don’t really see Ho Sang in the long term plans here. If a top 6 winger gets injured or even if Eberle gets traded down the road, i see Bellows getting the nod before Ho sang. At best i think he’s trade bait. IMO
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:31 PM ET

- Vukota

NHL has very clearly evolved past the old "Top-6/Bottom-6" roles. You need to have three lines that can produce (varying levels of) offense. They're not ever going to compete with a third line that consists of a bunch of 30pt players. So yes, I do think that trash-buckets like Boondoggle and Ross the Boss are blocking players that are far better than them.

Go look at how Jake DeBrusk's rookie year went. He played primarily third line minutes with BOS last year and managed to piece together a really nice 43pt rookie campaign primarily playing with guys like Riley Nash and a washed-up David Backes. Obviously the Isles aren't the Bruins, but I'm not even arguing that Bellows/Ho-Sang need to stick for the season. Just that they should've been given the opportunity to get a look in the regular season and then be evaluated before making any long-term decisions.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:32 PM ET
Andrew Gross
‏Verified account
@AGrossNewsday
1m1 minute ago

Regarding defenseman, #Isles Barry Trotz said he prefers three left-right pairs if possible.

Right shots: Pulock, Boychuk, Mayfield

Left shots: Leddy, Hickey, Pelech, Sbisa, Toews

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:34 PM ET
Andrew Gross
‏Verified account
@AGrossNewsday
1m1 minute ago

Regarding defenseman, #Isles Barry Trotz said he prefers three left-right pairs if possible.

Right shots: Pulock, Boychuk, Mayfield

Left shots: Leddy, Hickey, Pelech, Sbisa, Toews

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- eichiefs9

Haha somehow your boy Mayfield gets in there. Just can’t shake him. lol
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:35 PM ET
NHL has very clearly evolved past the old "Top-6/Bottom-6" roles. You need to have three lines that can produce (varying levels of) offense. They're not ever going to compete with a third line that consists of a bunch of 30pt players. So yes, I do think that trash-buckets like Boondoggle and Ross the Boss are blocking players that are far better than them.

Go look at how Jake DeBrusk's rookie year went. He played primarily third line minutes with BOS last year and managed to piece together a really nice 43pt rookie campaign primarily playing with guys like Riley Nash and a washed-up David Backes. Obviously the Isles aren't the Bruins, but I'm not even arguing that Bellows/Ho-Sang need to stick for the season. Just that they should've been given the opportunity to get a look in the regular season and then be evaluated before making any long-term decisions.

- eichiefs9

Really because right now they are the 13th and 14th forwards when everybody is healthy Plus maybe Ho-Sang just isn't as good as you were expecting? You don't think they would love for him to make the team? I mean Toews played his way onto the opening night roster so because Ho-Sang didn't its because they want to keep vets over him?? Not buying it
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:35 PM ET
- Vukota

I'm not in any way, shape, or form debating the reality of what the front office thinks. I know that's what they think and that it's how they're going to run the team.

I'm simply expressing my concern with the way things are being run. I don't have a lot of confidence in Lou so far. Obviously that can change over time, but up to this point (yes, small sample size...no argument there) he has done more bad than good.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:37 PM ET

- eichiefs9

Shouldn't that be earned? My guess is Ho-Sang didn't do enough for the guys who watch him everyday to get that chance. At some point its got to be on the players, no? Again Toews is a perfect example. He gave them no choice but to keep him. Guess Ho-Sang didn't end of story
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:38 PM ET
Really because right now they are the 13th and 14th forwards when everybody is healthy Plus maybe Ho-Sang just isn't as good as you were expecting? You don't think they would love for him to make the team? I mean Toews played his way onto the opening night roster so because Ho-Sang didn't its because they want to keep vets over him?? Not buying it
- Vukota

You, me, or anyone in here have absolutely no idea what the opening night roster is going to look like. There's absolutely no guarantee that Toews either a) plays on opening night or b) does play on opening night and then sits the next 10 games so someone else can get a spin

I don't even believe in Ho-Sang all that much, but I sure as hell know that I'd rather have him on the ice than Tom Ballooncoggle or Johnston. On any line, against any team. If he turns out to be that terrible, then they can call up Big Tommy Joonsloggle from BPT to come provide some veteran....something.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:39 PM ET
I'm not in any way, shape, or form debating the reality of what the front office thinks. I know that's what they think and that it's how they're going to run the team.

I'm simply expressing my concern with the way things are being run. I don't have a lot of confidence in Lou so far. Obviously that can change over time, but up to this point (yes, small sample size...no argument there) he has done more bad than good.

- eichiefs9

No offense but I could care less if a 3x stanley cup champ has done enough to convince a hockey buzz reader he can handle the job again no offense
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:41 PM ET
You, me, or anyone in here have absolutely no idea what the opening night roster is going to look like. There's absolutely no guarantee that Toews either a) plays on opening night or b) does play on opening night and then sits the next 10 games so someone else can get a spin

I don't even believe in Ho-Sang all that much, but I sure as hell know that I'd rather have him on the ice than Tom Ballooncoggle or Johnston. On any line, against any team. If he turns out to be that terrible, then they can call up Big Tommy Joonsloggle from BPT to come provide some veteran....something.

- eichiefs9

Again you keep comparing him to guys who are gonna be a healthy scratch 95% of the time if everybody is healthy. So you want Ho-Sang to be an extra forward who gets in a game here or there? I'm confused. You guys keep bringing up the 13 & 14th forwards on the team. You know they are the 13th & 14th as well
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 25 @ 12:41 PM ET
Shouldn't that be earned? My guess is Ho-Sang didn't do enough for the guys who watch him everyday to get that chance. At some point its got to be on the players, no? Again Toews is a perfect example. He gave them no choice but to keep him. Guess Ho-Sang didn't end of story
- Vukota

Yeah, through healthy competition. Not by awarding the job to a bunch of talentless maggots just because they've played more NHL games. What have Komarov or Looncrackle earned with this team?

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next