Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 23 @ 8:59 PM ET
Well to be fair I don't think at the start of last season anyone was thinking the Rangers were going to blow it up and start a rebuild. Everyone probably thought if there were weaknessess they would plug them up at the tdl and stay competitive. Pretty much like they always have since the lockout.

NJ meh. I think they overachieved and will probably miss the playoffs this year. They have some good young players though and are going in the right direction.

- mdw7413

I did not think blow it up but I think it was the right call. I did think the Rangers missed their chance at the Cup. I respect the Rangers went for it.

Devils with Hall is a great piece. I just think Shatty got caught up in Ranger love and did not think it through. I love the Isles and if I were a player, Isles would not be my #1 choice right now.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 23 @ 9:33 PM ET
I did not think blow it up but I think it was the right call. I did think the Rangers missed their chance at the Cup. I respect the Rangers went for it.

Devils with Hall is a great piece. I just think Shatty got caught up in Ranger love and did not think it through. I love the Isles and if I were a player, Isles would not be my #1 choice right now.

- ses111

So you're saying that you'd sign with Toronto, too?
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 23 @ 9:50 PM ET
So you're saying that you'd sign with Toronto, too?
- JohnScammo

Well maybe not Toronto. Hopefully my family in Toronto is not reading this. I do think the Isles will be building a very good team but they are not there yet. I am very impressed with the young talent the Isles have on D to work with. If Sorokin, Soderstrom, or Skarek work out in goal, Isles will be in very good shape.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 23 @ 11:21 PM ET
Well to be fair I don't think at the start of last season anyone was thinking the Rangers were going to blow it up and start a rebuild. Everyone probably thought if there were weaknessess they would plug them up at the tdl and stay competitive. Pretty much like they always have since the lockout.

NJ meh. I think they overachieved and will probably miss the playoffs this year. They have some good young players though and are going in the right direction.

- mdw7413

Well to be fair the rangers are going to blow cack for the foreseeable future. As far as Jersey is concerned they‚Äôre light years ahead of the rangers suck it. ūüėā
Spartiarti
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 8:19 AM ET
Devon Toews is NHL ready. I’d be disappointed if he didn’t make the team.
- kindlyrick

i think he is better option then Pelech, Mayfield and Sbisa for sure. Toews looks like he can become a top 4 dman pairing.
Isleshockeyman

Sep 24 @ 9:08 AM ET
i think he is better option then Pelech, Mayfield and Sbisa for sure. Toews looks like he can become a top 4 dman pairing.
- Spartiarti

But he's no Hickey.
Isleshockeyman

Sep 24 @ 9:22 AM ET

Well maybe not Toronto. Hopefully my family in Toronto is not reading this. I do think the Isles will be building a very good team but they are not there yet. I am very impressed with the young talent the Isles have on D to work with. If Sorokin, Soderstrom, or Skarek work out in goal, Isles will be in very good shape.

- ses111

We all know(but hope not) the team is going to suck ass this year. I'd be ok with Lou shipping out Nelson, Bailey, Ebs and maybe even Lee (not in the same deal, obviously) to get back some draft picks and maybe even a top pair D-man or 1st line winger. Then hit the free agent market next July and load up. By then, Bellows might be good to step in. Wahlstrom, Toews, Aho should also be able to get into the line up as well. Leddy, Toews, Aho, Pulock, hate saying it, but Hickey, JB, Pelech, Mayfield and if they were able to bring in a top pair D-man would make for quite the battle for roster spots. I think JB is close to being done. He's oft-injured, slowing down and is frequently out of position.
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 9:31 AM ET
We all know(but hope not) the team is going to suck ass this year. I'd be ok with Lou shipping out Nelson, Bailey, Ebs and maybe even Lee (not in the same deal, obviously) to get back some draft picks and maybe even a top pair D-man or 1st line winger. Then hit the free agent market next July and load up. By then, Bellows might be good to step in. Wahlstrom, Toews, Aho should also be able to get into the line up as well. Leddy, Toews, Aho, Pulock, hate saying it, but Hickey, JB, Pelech, Mayfield and if they were able to bring in a top pair D-man would make for quite the battle for roster spots. I think JB is close to being done. He's oft-injured, slowing down and is frequently out of position.
- Isleshockeyman

I think the team will be much more competitive this year and if everything break right, they can maybe compete for a wildcard spot. This team has very good pieces to build around and especially on D and Dobson and Wilde are probably not far off. Wotherspoon has looked good as well. I have to agree on JB. I'm willing to be a little more patient with this team especially since Lou and Barry are running the show.
Isleshockeyman

Sep 24 @ 9:40 AM ET
I think the team will be much more competitive this year and if everything break right, they can maybe compete for a wildcard spot. This team has very good pieces to build around and especially on D and Dobson and Wilde are probably not far off. Wotherspoon has looked good as well. I have to agree on JB. I'm willing to be a little more patient with this team especially since Lou and Barry are running the show.
- ses111

Pretty sure the Islanders syndrome is getting to me. I'm positive the team will sign Sbisa and/or Seids as the "7th" D man and play them in the second pairing for a good chunk of the season. Thereby keeping Toews in the A another year. I hope I'm wrong. Although I was right about JT walking for nothing and half right on Snowbag keeping his job. He's still with the team. Though what his job title is now I have no idea. Hopefully it's clean the porta-potties at chili cook-offs.
I've mostly just caught highlights and haven't seen Wotherspoon, but he should be getting close to making the jump, no?
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 9:46 AM ET
Pretty sure the Islanders syndrome is getting to me. I'm positive the team will sign Sbisa and/or Seids as the "7th" D man and play them in the second pairing for a good chunk of the season. Thereby keeping Toews in the A another year. I hope I'm wrong. Although I was right about JT walking for nothing and half right on Snowbag keeping his job. He's still with the team. Though what his job title is now I have no idea. Hopefully it's clean the porta-potties at chili cook-offs.
I've mostly just caught highlights and haven't seen Wotherspoon, but he should be getting close to making the jump, no?

- Isleshockeyman

It would be horrible if Toews did not make the team. He has nothing left for Bridge. I've not seen much of Wotherspoon but I know it had two assists the other game. Wotherspoon seems close to being able to make the jump. Isles really seem loaded with good D prospects. I want Garth to look even worse not bothering to hire a proven coach.
Isleshockeyman

Sep 24 @ 10:43 AM ET
It would be horrible if Toews did not make the team. He has nothing left for Bridge. I've not seen much of Wotherspoon but I know it had two assists the other game. Wotherspoon seems close to being able to make the jump. Isles really seem loaded with good D prospects. I want Garth to look even worse not bothering to hire a proven coach.
- ses111

I want Snow to fall off of a building into a tub of rotting pig intestines. But that's neither here not there.
They do seem to have some depth of D prospects. Hopefully they work out. It seems as though they are. Forward prospect depth does seem to be an issue. I think the only viable ones are Bellows, JHS & Wahlstrom. MDC is a bust. Not sure who else they have that could be really good 1st & 2nd liners in the near future.
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 10:50 AM ET
I want Snow to fall off of a building into a tub of rotting pig intestines. But that's neither here not there.
They do seem to have some depth of D prospects. Hopefully they work out. It seems as though they are. Forward prospect depth does seem to be an issue. I think the only viable ones are Bellows, JHS & Wahlstrom. MDC is a bust. Not sure who else they have that could be really good 1st & 2nd liners in the near future.

- Isleshockeyman

Would love someone to ask Garth why no proven coach in all the years you were GM? If the Isles can hit on one of these goalies prospects they will be in great shape and can focus on improving the forward depth. The D depth seems way ahead.
Spartiarti
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 10:53 AM ET
But he's no Hickey.
- Isleshockeyman

he can be no question better than hickey. Similar well rounder players.
UIF
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:07 AM ET
Andrew Gross
‚ÄŹVerified account @AGrossNewsday
4m4 minutes ago
Noah Dobson has been assigned to his Quebec Major Junior Hockey League team, Acadie-Bathurst.

Andrew Gross
4m4 minutes ago
The following players have all been assigned to Bridgeport (AHL): Sebastian Aho, Kieffer Bellows, Michael Dal Colle, Ben Holmstrom, Josh Ho-Sang, Jeremy Smith, Travis St. Denis and Parker Wotherspoon.

Andrew Gross
28m28 minutes ago
Most of #Isles regulars in this group:
Beauvillier-Barzal-Bailey
Lee-Nelson-Eberle
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck
Kuhnhackl-Filppula-Komarov
Kovar/Johnston-Gionta-Fritz

Leddy, Boychuk, Toews, Mayfield, Pelech, Pulock so far seen on D

Lehner and Greiss the goalies

So, all of this taken together I guess the lines will probably be:

Lee-Nelson-Eberle

...until Ladd comes back and takes Kuhnhackl's spot. I can't see that lineup staying in the playoff race for too long. You throw everything you have at Barzal and there's not much else in that lineup that's going to strike fear in the hearts of defenses.

ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:10 AM ET
Andrew Gross
4m4 minutes ago
Noah Dobson has been assigned to his Quebec Major Junior Hockey League team, Acadie-Bathurst.

Andrew Gross
4m4 minutes ago
The following players have all been assigned to Bridgeport (AHL): Sebastian Aho, Kieffer Bellows, Michael Dal Colle, Ben Holmstrom, Josh Ho-Sang, Jeremy Smith, Travis St. Denis and Parker Wotherspoon.

Andrew Gross
28m28 minutes ago
Most of #Isles regulars in this group:
Lee-Nelson-Eberle
Kovar/Johnston-Gionta-Fritz

Leddy, Boychuk, Toews, Mayfield, Pelech, Pulock so far seen on D

Lehner and Greiss the goalies

So, all of this taken together I guess the lines will probably be:

Lee-Nelson-Eberle

...until Ladd comes back and takes Kuhnhackl's spot. I can't see that lineup staying in the playoff race for too long. You throw everything you have at Barzal and there's not much else in that lineup that's going to strike fear in the hearts of defenses.

- UIF

I'm not surprised Bellows went back. Hopefully this year changes will be made when needed and Lou does not just sit back like the last GM.
UIF
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:13 AM ET
I'm not surprised Bellows went back. Hopefully this year changes will be made when needed and Lou does not just sit back like the last GM.
- ses111

I'm not surprised either...or upset. I'll be mad if he starts tearing up the AHL and remains blocked by a coasting vet with like 2 goals.

The D is a little more concerning. With all the cuts made and both Seidenberg and Sbisa hanging around, I'm starting to think they're going to get spots and minutes they very clearly don't deserve, because veterans.
UIF
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:16 AM ET

Andrew Gross
10m10 minutes ago

Requiring waivers to get to Bridgeport (AHL): F Mike Sislo, D Seth Helgeson, G Christopher Gibson, F Steve Bernier.

They are not here today.

Ds Luca Sbisa and Dennis Seidenberg and F Stephen Gionta remain on PTOs

Stephen Gionta remaining on a PTO is flat out confusing considering all the fourth liners already signed and in camp.
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:16 AM ET
I'm not surprised either...or upset. I'll be mad if he starts tearing up the AHL and remains blocked by a coasting vet with like 2 goals.

The D is a little more concerning. With all the cuts made and both Seidenberg and Sbisa hanging around, I'm starting to think they're going to get spots and minutes they very clearly don't deserve, because veterans.

- UIF

The vets better be on short leashes. Seideneberg has no business making this team as an 8th, 9th, or 10th damn. Toews should be in the top 4.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:18 AM ET

- Isleshockeyman

We all knew that. Our resident Uber driver who says he's "always wrong" told us pajama boy was re-signing with the Isles. Since he (Uber driver) is always wrong, we all concluded pj boy was leaving.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:24 AM ET
Andrew Gross
10m10 minutes ago

Requiring waivers to get to Bridgeport (AHL): F Mike Sislo, D Seth Helgeson, G Christopher Gibson, F Steve Bernier.

They are not here today.

Stephen Gionta remaining on a PTO is flat out confusing considering all the fourth liners already signed and in camp.

- UIF

I saw very little pre-season action, but thought I read that Sislo stood out. Seems like they'd want to hold onto him over someone like Gionta.
UIF
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:27 AM ET

Andrew Gross
5m5 minutes ago

#Isles GM Lou Lamoriello very high on camps F Kieffer Bellows and D Noah Dobson had but said they didn't do enough to crack lineup yet, will be served better in continuing their development.
Ditto for Josh Ho-Sang.
Lou says, in his day, guys spent 2-3 years developing in minors

Andrew Gross
3m3 minutes ago

#Isles GM Lou Lamoriello acknowledges there is a tendency in salary cap #NHL to force younger players onto rosters before they're ready.
But Lou Isles need to see some of the veterans and how they perform.

I figured it'd be like this with all the vets they signed and already had under contract...they'll get the chance to buy in and stick around. Hopefully, if they don't, the kids (Bellows, Ho-Sang, Aho) will be given those spots if they prove themselves in the AHL.
Isleshockeyman

Sep 24 @ 11:27 AM ET
I saw very little pre-season action, but thought I read that Sislo stood out. Seems like they'd want to hold onto him over someone like Gionta.
- JohnScammo

You would think. But this is the Islanders we're talking about. I like Sislo. He was good with the Roadrunners. Always hustling and didn't have a problem throwing a puck at the net.
UIF
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:28 AM ET
- JohnScammo

Eh...he stood out in the way motivated extras do. But I agree...if he is opening a few eyes out there, why would you need Gionta as another extra in addition to Sislo and the three full fourth lines already still in camp?
Isleshockeyman

Sep 24 @ 11:29 AM ET
Andrew Gross
10m10 minutes ago

They are not here today.

- UIF

These 2 have no business to be in an ice rink, let alone on the team.
ses111
New York Islanders

Sep 24 @ 11:31 AM ET

Andrew Gross
5m5 minutes ago

#Isles GM Lou Lamoriello very high on camps F Kieffer Bellows and D Noah Dobson had but said they didn't do enough to crack lineup yet, will be served better in continuing their development.
Ditto for Josh Ho-Sang.
Lou says, in his day, guys spent 2-3 years developing in minors

Andrew Gross
3m3 minutes ago

#Isles GM Lou Lamoriello acknowledges there is a tendency in salary cap #NHL to force younger players onto rosters before they're ready.
But Lou Isles need to see some of the veterans and how they perform.

I figured it'd be like this with all the vets they signed and already had under contract...they'll get the chance to buy in and stick around. Hopefully, if they don't, the kids (Bellows, Ho-Sang, Aho) will be given those spots if they prove themselves in the AHL.

- UIF

I do think it makes sense to give the vets a chance first with Barry coaching now. Bellows will not be hurt with some time in Bridge. Same for Aho.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390, 1391, 1392  Next