Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 12:05 PM ET
There is a q and a in the athletic with him today about it, i didnt read it as hes gone so why bother. However its there if anyone wanted to read it
- Upstate_isles

So does that mean you won’t post the article on here today for tight ass happy Cpt to read?

Edit: I see Chief did already
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 12:09 PM ET
So does that mean you won’t post the article on here today for tight ass happy Cpt to read?

- nyisles7

Nah sometimes i post stuff that i think is quality
Isleshockeyman

Sep 10 @ 12:29 PM ET
Nothing of substance in that Q&A at all. Just the Toronto media hyping up their new toy and pajama boy's burnt-toast demeanor regurgitating a bunch of tired, old crap.
- eichiefs9

Just a bunch of "Don't hate me. It was such a difficult decision" bs. Typical JT speak.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:07 PM ET
It's not The Athletic NY talking to him.

Eric Duhatschek: Most of us, when facing a life-altering decision, go through a meticulous process to assess all the pros and cons of what lies ahead. You make lists, you consult with your inner circle, and then ultimately, once you’ve assessed all the rational quantifiable reasons for making a change, you trust your gut. Are you of an age where you physically would write out lists of pros and cons, or did you approach the task differently?

John Tavares: I wrote some stuff down, but when you’re so ingrained in that process, it’s amazing how many times I went over everything in my head, what I wanted to do. Like you said, you try to figure out the pros and cons with all the facts in front of you. But there’s still kind of an instinct, a feeling, an emotional side that you don’t want to neglect either. That’s a big part of being a human being and a hockey player – the emotional side. I tried to separate the two at times and then obviously you bring it all back together at the end.

It’s a big reason why I felt Toronto was the right opportunity. It just seemed with the timing of the team and where they’re at and with the people who’ve been there and the trajectory the team’s been on – and the potential that’s there, not just for a couple of years, but I really think for the length of my whole contract. To have that opportunity – and then obviously the uniqueness of being from there, all of that really started to hit home and I realized this could be something special. And where I’m at in my career at this point, this is probably the only time I would get an opportunity like this. It’s something that felt right – and I couldn’t say no to.

Let’s just back it up just a little. As a pending NHL unrestricted free agent, it really boiled down to two choices, go or stay. Go would have meant considering up to 30 other options available around the NHL. Stay would have involved pressing on with the New York Islanders, the team that drafted him first overall in 2009 and to which he’d committed the first nine years of his professional life, which is a long time in the arc of an athlete’s career.

Pat Brisson: In John’s case, first of all, he was very attached to New York – very attached – and he wanted to take his time and see what was there and also what was coming. When Lou (Lamoriello) came on board (as the Islanders’ new general manager) in May, I was on the phone with Lou so many times, practically every day. Lou actually was making a lot of changes and John was intrigued to find out what they were. Also, the new building was going to be ready in three years, that’s what they were saying. At the same time, I was able to cultivate a strong relationship with Scott Malkin, the owner, a very classy man, to understand where they were going.

John is 27, 28 in November. For him to sign this new deal, he needed all that information – about the new building, the new practice facility. From May until June at the draft, he was completely submerged in making the decision to perhaps stay. He was focused on the Islanders – and all of the pros and cons of their situation. At one point, Lou hired Barry Trotz, which also made the decision … OK, now we have a coach, because they didn’t have a coach. He liked Barry. He met with Barry.

But all those changes took time and as time passed and the days kept clicking off the calendar, presumably, at a certain point, it made sense to play it out all the way to July 1 to see what was out there. How much genuine interest was there, once you actually got to the free-agent courting period?

Brisson: All teams were interested in John. Some could not afford him. They were interested, but if they only had $7 million a year from him, then no – because it was important also to check the compensation box. We brought it down to five teams. We had Dallas, we had Boston, we had Tampa, we had San Jose and obviously Toronto. There were a lot of other teams that wanted to be on the phone – and we had a phoner with Vegas. (Scheduling-wise) I made sure we didn’t have more than two meetings a day because I thought any more would have been too much. They can overwhelm you. Then between the two meetings, we had a lot of players calling him, and people calling him, family members, friends – and he wanted to hear from all of them. It was very intense for John – and Aryne, his fiancée at the time, now they’re married, she was great throughout the process, she was a really good sounding board. So, we had a meeting scheduled with a team in the morning and then we would talk among ourselves and we did that for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I would say by Thursday night, he had a good idea he wanted to go to Toronto.

Tavares: All those teams, I looked at very hard. I wouldn’t have had them there otherwise. I realized what that commitment was – to come all the way to L.A. and prepare for a meeting and make a presentation and have an open dialogue and obviously, at that time of year, how busy each team is with what they’re going through – the draft, development camps, free agency. So, I didn’t take that lightly and I wouldn’t have invited any of those teams if I didn’t really strongly consider them. It’s amazing the emotional swing you can have going from one meeting to the next. Then finally, you get past the meetings and you realize, ‘oh-oh, now I’ve got to make this decision, and it’s going to be extremely difficult.’

So, there was that – and then obviously there was being so ingrained in one place for nine years. I knew, if I decided to leave, how hard it would be to cut ties there. That community, the people that were there, the fan base, the organization, they really helped me become the player and the man I am today. That meant a lot to me — and how much I invested there on a daily basis, how much I gave, how much I enjoyed being there as well. All of that really weighed on me. I knew this was a big intersection of my life – what I was going to do, where do I want to go, on the ice, off the ice. You really consider all the factors. So, it was a heavy decision and a great experience.

Brisson: My job, our job, was to make sure John was happy. At the end of the day, I always say: With the kind of money we’re talking about, he’s not going to be driving a bigger car. Or living in a bigger house. We’re talking between $77 and $90 million. Taxes in certain places are higher. But it’s a lot of money and so the compensation and the structure of the contract, all that will take care of itself.

The toughest part for John was leaving the Islanders. He knew his heart was in Toronto. When he broke the story, the picture (of him as a child, sleeping on Maple Leaf bedsheets) says it all. In his heart, that’s where he wanted to live. But there were pros and cons there too. He had friends telling him, ‘Toronto will be great for you’ and he had other friends tell him ‘be careful.’ Everyone means well, but at the same time, he had to be the one making the decision. It’s no different than for anyone else. If you have an opportunity to go work in L.A. or New York, you decide what’s good for you professionally and what’s good for your family. In the end, he followed his heart. It became official Friday night. Saturday, we had one day to finalize everything and that was a roller coaster, pretty much all day.

It was widely reported that throughout the process, a number of NHL players – such as Steven Stamkos and Logan Couture – reached out to make the cases on behalf of their own organizations. Stamkos faced a similar quandary and ultimately decided to stay in Tampa. What was the dialogue with him like?

Tavares: He was great about sharing some of the things that he went through; and what those feelings are like. I just remember him saying, ‘I’m glad I’m not in your shoes right now, I’m just kicking up my feet right now and relaxing.’ He said, ‘obviously, I’d love to have you in Tampa and we’ll try to find a way to make it happen, but if not, I know what you’re going through and whatever you need, I’m there for you.’ So, it was really nice of him to say those things and offer some of that insight, especially as you’re going through that in the moment.

It’s amazing. You felt prepared for it and you think, ‘ok I’m ready to go through the process,’ and then you do go through it, and it’s – I don’t want to say overwhelming – but it’s just emotionally draining, the roller coaster you go through. It absolutely taxes you. But once I made the decision and was finally able to make it public, it was obviously a big weight off my shoulders. It felt really good. And obviously, I’m excited about lies ahead.

In the statement John put out on Twitter to announce his decision, he alluded to the fact that the Leafs had one of the most promising young nucleuses in the game. That’s the hockey side of the equation. If you’re going to commit for the long term, you want to play for a team that consistently makes the playoffs, which gives you a chance to go on a run every year, if the pieces happen to come together.

Brisson: The timing was perfect. If the Leafs were there two years before, he might not have gone. Now, you’ve got Mitch Marner, Auston Matthews, Morgan Reilly. I think he felt the timing of the puzzle was perfect. Two years prior to, I could say, I don’t think he would have made the same decision. I really believe that.

If the Leafs had come with just bells and whistles – no structure, no plan, or without the pieces they have now – John wouldn’t have gone, I’m pretty certain of that, because he’s all about winning. When he was doing pros and cons, the biggest thing was: Where do I have the best chance to win?

In a team environment, all the pieces of the puzzle have to work together, so you can put your best foot forward in order to have a chance to win the Stanley Cup.

I grew up in Toronto. Most of my childhood friends are still fanatical Leaf fans. How will he handle the pressure of playing in Toronto? Is he positioned to do so? Is he prepared?

Brisson: Totally. He knows what to expect. John Tavares grew up with pressure. He was 14, when he got exceptional status (to play in the OHL). It’s a tough market. It’s a great market. But he grew up there. I think he has the capability of managing it extremely well. He’s very strong that way.

Not only that, I think he’ll absorb a lot of the pressure on others around him. I really think they’ve got a tremendous asset in managing pressure – because John Tavares doesn’t get rattled like some other people do, and would have a harder time to manage. John Tavares is not only well put together, but he’s in control. You never hear him point a finger. You never hear him talking about regret. It’s about what he can do to make it better. All the time.

Listen, there have been situations – and I deal with a lot of athletes – where he could have thrown in the towel. He could have pointed fingers. But he’s not that guy. When he signed his last contract, it was for $5.5 million a year, an extension, and I told him, John, ‘if you wait a year, maybe we’ll get a little above $6 million.’ He said, ‘it’s my first contract, what’s the difference between $33 million and $39 million when you don’t have anything in the bank yet.’ And he never once – unlike some other players – said ‘I’m underpaid.’ He never said that. He was underpaid – but he never said it. I brought it up to him, I said, ‘geez, you’ve been underpaid for three years.’ So, I tip my hat to him. He’s an unbelievable guy. I’m impressed with him. Making that decision wasn’t easy. The easiest path would have been to stay. Confronting the media, going to Toronto, putting himself in that position, he followed his heart. It would have maybe been easier to do something else.

I can imagine all the anxiety, going back and forth on this. How much sleep did you lose until you finally made your choice?

Tavares: I didn’t really sleep the whole week. I mean, I went to sleep, but it sure didn’t feel, when I woke up in the morning, that I’d gotten any sleep. It was emotionally very, very draining. It was probably the hardest decision I’ve had to make in my life, but obviously, I believe it’s the right one, and I can’t wait for it to begin.

- eichiefs9

Boohoo. Guy is such a drama queen shut the (frank) up already and get ready for batteries and bags of shat ya princess.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:07 PM ET

- nyisles7

Come on I’m rubbing two pennies together here.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:29 PM ET
- Cptmjl

Yeah I know Guys like you squeeze the Nickel until the Buffalo farts 😂
niteislander
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:36 PM ET
Love the NHL players calling out JT for his low class move. He was a very widely respected guy who always said and did the right thing till this move. it literally ruined his reputation. The "You don't expect this type of move from guys in the NHL" are even better.... He will come to realize how bad this move was in time. Especially, if he doesn't have success in Toronto. (God willing).

I will not be attending the game where he comes back and don't ever want to talk about the guy again... unless it's to gloat.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:37 PM ET
Yeah I know Guys like you squeeze the Nickel until the Buffalo farts 😂
- nyisles7

I’m a piker
Isleshockeyman

Sep 10 @ 1:39 PM ET
Love the NHL players calling out JT for his low class move. He was a very widely respected guy who always said and did the right thing till this move. it literally ruined his reputation. The "You don't expect this type of move from guys in the NHL" are even better.... He will come to realize how bad this move was in time. Especially, if he doesn't have success in Toronto. (God willing).

I will not be attending the game where he comes back and don't ever want to talk about the guy again... unless it's to gloat.

- niteislander

Not even to throw batteries and bags of shat at him?
niteislander
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:42 PM ET
- Isleshockeyman

Nope... I just want him to fail. I don't want him to get hurt, I don't want anything bad to happen to him or to do physical harm. I just want him for fail... period.

And I want the Islanders to win. I know I am koolaid guy and we have 42 4th line players... etc., but I want this team with all the talent in the system to make JT and everyone else look like idiots. I want Trotz to implement a system that show what these kids are truly capable of the same way Vegas did last year.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 1:47 PM ET
- Isleshockeyman

😃
mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Sep 10 @ 1:50 PM ET
- Cptmjl

I love when you call my yam bag "pennies"
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 3:05 PM ET
- mdw7413

Accurate
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 3:16 PM ET
- mdw7413

....but he's rubbing two of them together.........

Do you have two yam bags and four balls? Or each ball has it's own bag?
mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Sep 10 @ 4:06 PM ET
....but he's rubbing two of them together.........

Do you have two yam bags and four balls? Or each ball has it's own bag?

- eichiefs9

The crease in the middle looks like a bag for each when its cold out
Isleshockeyman

Sep 10 @ 4:18 PM ET
The crease in the middle makes it look like a peanut
- mdw7413

Fixed for probable accuracy. Will have Schwein confirm.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 4:18 PM ET
I’m a piker
- Cptmjl

And a sniffer?

nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 4:21 PM ET
- Isleshockeyman

Sensitive subject for the Schwein.

eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 4:32 PM ET
The crease in the middle looks like a bag for each when its cold out
- mdw7413

One of my friends in college once said "I nicked the line while I was shaving" and I knew exactly what he meant
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 5:26 PM ET
And a sniffer?

- nyisles7

Who isn’t?
mdw7413
New York Rangers

Sep 10 @ 6:18 PM ET
- Isleshockeyman

You're being generous!
mdw7413
New York Rangers

Sep 10 @ 6:18 PM ET

One of my friends in college once said "I nicked the line while I was shaving" and I knew exactly what he meant

- eichiefs9

nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 10 @ 9:04 PM ET
Who isn’t?
- Cptmjl

DeMart
New York Islanders

Sep 11 @ 12:53 AM ET

- niteislander

How did I miss that?! Any links to those quotes?

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390  Next