Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 10:59 PM ET
I see the positives which I’ve mentioned numerous times in my posts you just chose to focus on the negative.🤗
- Cptmjl

Script flipped
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 10:36 AM ET
I’m fairly certain that Lou Lameriello could take a dump on your head and make you eat it with a spoon and you would describe how great of an experience it was.
- Cptmjl

Come on you ?
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 10:38 AM ET
Script flipped
- Upstate_isles

I believe he mentioned Kovar so there’s that
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 3:16 PM ET
I believe he mentioned Kovar so there’s that

- nyisles7

Stop being so negative😂
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 3:17 PM ET
Come on you ?
- nyisles7

I’m sorry I should’ve said I 100% know you would be ok with it.
watsonnostaw
Atlanta Thrashers
Location: i am extremely unobservant and my memory is in shambles

Aug 18 @ 3:20 PM ET
- Cptmjl

(frank) off
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 3:32 PM ET
(frank) off
- watsonnostaw

Ty
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 4:41 PM ET
- Cptmjl

nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 4:44 PM ET
Stop being so negative😂
- Cptmjl

JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 5:24 PM ET
I'm not that impressed with Lou at this point but it's still very early going. I have more confidence in Barry right now. I think it things break well, the Isles can content for a wildcard spot. Roster needs improvement though.
- ses111

I think this will be the roster on opening day. Unless Lou decides to give another crap player a 4 year contract.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 5:51 PM ET
I did not expect 4 years deals for Hickey, Leo, and Johnston or trading for Martin. I have no issue not trading Wahlstrom and Dobson. I love the draft but Lou’s FA moves make little sense.
- ses111

They HAD TO field a team. You cannot sit here and tell me you expected this team to be a contender in year one under Lou Lam. This is going to take a few years.......the sky isnt falling.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 5:54 PM ET
They HAD TO field a team. You cannot sit here and tell me you expected this team to be a contender in year one under Lou Lam. This is going to take a few years.......the sky isnt falling.
- kindlyrick

There was no need to sign those guys to 4 years. There was absolutely no need to help out the Leafs and trade for Martin. You cannot defend these moves.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 5:57 PM ET
it was Snow’s draft why do you think he was sitting at the table? As far as Ladd is concerned any success that half arsed clown will get will be short lived while dragging whatever players he’s on a line with down. He should not even sniff the top six. Also, if we had an opportunity to add a player like Panarin or Karlsson to this team that’s not even something you think about. You just do it at just about any cost. I don’t even see how that’s a debate? The timid approach we’ve been using for twelve years hasn’t yielded any success. Lou doing it doesn’t make it any better for me. You think signing shat to four year contracts for to much money is a great recipe for what you’re describing as a small rebuild? Not trying to be antagonistic but in what world does this make any sense? Three years from now we have twenty million dedicated to crap even if we are thinking about being competitive we’re handcuffed to that money and that’s not even mentioning the other garbage contracts we’re already stuck with.

This isn’t some Debbie downer post it’s reality. Can we surprise? Sure, why not stranger things have happened but you can’t write this is the only “wash” year when we have hickey for four, Martin for three, and komorov for four and whatever garbage Snow locked up long term. There’s no dolling that turd up.

We’ll just agree to disagree on this. I’m happy with the staff but that’s where it ends. If they surprise great if not sorry Tavares leaving is not an excuse for me. Even more reason to try and succeed.

Edit; with all of this said I do agree with you on one thing in your post. Ultimately this regime will do better than Snow. I have more faith in Lou, Trotz, or even a small baboon than Snow BUT to me losing one player even of Tavares’s caliber and our teams underlying problems shouldn’t lead to trading for Martin and these signings imo.

- Cptmjl

First this was not Snows draft.......I know a few people like to sit here and harp on the fact that he was at the table and all but Lou Lam makes final decisions. You and I could have sat there and saw the players who were ranked higher, fall back and scoop them too.

The minute Tavares walked, is the minute the new re build started. In order to add players like Panarin and Karlsson it would deplete the isles prospects which is all they have right now. Its simply not the right move. IFFFFFF Tavares had stayed, i'd have said yes go all in with a player like Karlson, but not now.

The guy hasn't been GM one year yet, and he's already being blasted. Come on now. This year is a throw away, and I HIGHLY doubt Lou is going to be timid in the next few years. As I said before, he had to field a team, and being that they lack star power, he went with the hard hat hockey approach. He's clearly been bringing in specific types of players to change the culture, which has been the problem on this team for the last few decades, under two different regimes. Lets not judge the race before ran......realize this year was going to be the start of the rebuild under Lou Lam.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 5:58 PM ET
There was no need to sign those guys to 4 years. There was absolutely no need to help out the Leafs and trade for Martin. You cannot defend these moves.
- JimmyP

Statistically the isles 4th line with Martin was the best in hockey. How is that not a need, when their puck possession was better than any other line the isles had. Give me a break.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 6:17 PM ET
Statistically the isles 4th line with Martin was the best in hockey. How is that not a need, when their puck possession was better than any other line the isles had. Give me a break.
- kindlyrick

Literally no one gives a poop which team has the best 4th line. No one. It is meaningless propaganda spewed out from a struggling team. The Isles gave cap relief to a conference rival. It was a bone-head move.

Even if they put that line back together I highly doubt they will be as effective. They are all older and slower. Plus Casey and Cal are banged up every season. It was just stupid.
chazpet
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 6:20 PM ET
They obviously had Plan A , sign Tavares. If they had, I would like to think they would have been more aggressive and wiling to over pay for EK or Panarin, or that type of big name player. Plan A was over June 30th. Plan B is where we are at now , another rebuild. No big time FA is going to want to come here until they have 1 , nice new shiny arena. They still have to dress 20 players each game until then. This is what we now have, guys willing to sign here because they still want to play in the NHL and some young homegrown talent. People keep complaining about cap space , but if you look at it there will be plenty in 3 years. Eberle , Nelson and Lee will be moved at the deadline unless they sign team friendly contracts. The contracts that will hurt are Bailey and Ladds. Bailey will do nothing without whats his face and Ladd stinks. All the other contracts run out right before Belmont. Until then, Trotz and Lou just need to bring the team back to the right track, start building a sense of a winning culture. So in 3 years with a new arena and some young talent, the right FAs will want to come here. It sucks , but that is where this team is at , another rebuild. None of us want it. Hopefully, it will be done correctly THIS time. Hopefully I will still be alive to see it.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 6:44 PM ET
Literally no one give a poop which team has the best 4th line. No one. It is meaningless propaganda spewed out from a struggling team. The Isles gave cap relief to a division rival. It was a bone-head move.

Even if they put that line back together I highly doubt they will be as effective. They are all older and slower. Plus Casey and Cal are banged up every season. It was just stupid.

- JimmyP

Because puck possession in the O zone is meaningless? PK is meaningless? Shot blocking is meaningless? Its not stupid......they needed to field a team with no real star power, save for a kid who's barely shaving. They're going to try and grind teams out.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 6:45 PM ET
They obviously had Plan A , sign Tavares. If they had, I would like to think they would have been more aggressive and wiling to over pay for EK or Panarin, or that type of big name player. Plan A was over June 30th. Plan B is where we are at now , another rebuild. No big time FA is going to want to come here until they have 1 , nice new shiny arena. They still have to dress 20 players each game until then. This is what we now have, guys willing to sign here because they still want to play in the NHL and some young homegrown talent. People keep complaining about cap space , but if you look at it there will be plenty in 3 years. Eberle , Nelson and Lee will be moved at the deadline unless they sign team friendly contracts. The contracts that will hurt are Bailey and Ladds. Bailey will do nothing without whats his face and Ladd stinks. All the other contracts run out right before Belmont. Until then, Trotz and Lou just need to bring the team back to the right track, start building a sense of a winning culture. So in 3 years with a new arena and some young talent, the right FAs will want to come here. It sucks , but that is where this team is at , another rebuild. None of us want it. Hopefully, it will be done correctly THIS time. Hopefully I will still be alive to see it.
- chazpet

100%........someone gets it.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 6:59 PM ET
First this was not Snows draft.......I know a few people like to sit here and harp on the fact that he was at the table and all but Lou Lam makes final decisions. You and I could have sat there and saw the players who were ranked higher, fall back and scoop them too.

The minute Tavares walked, is the minute the new re build started. In order to add players like Panarin and Karlsson it would deplete the isles prospects which is all they have right now. Its simply not the right move. IFFFFFF Tavares had stayed, i'd have said yes go all in with a player like Karlson, but not now.

The guy hasn't been GM one year yet, and he's already being blasted. Come on now. This year is a throw away, and I HIGHLY doubt Lou is going to be timid in the next few years. As I said before, he had to field a team, and being that they lack star power, he went with the hard hat hockey approach. He's clearly been bringing in specific types of players to change the culture, which has been the problem on this team for the last few decades, under two different regimes. Lets not judge the race before ran......realize this year was going to be the start of the rebuild under Lou Lam.

- kindlyrick

First off it was widely reported that it was snows draft and it certainly was his scouting staff 100000%. So google it and you’ll see. 2nd if you have an opportunity to trade and sign for a generational talent like Karrlson every, single player is expendable save for Barzal.

That includes are shiny new prospects who most on here believe are the 2nd coming of Lodstrom and Kurri. We’ll completely disagree on that whether we’re talking hypotheticals or not it’s for lack of a better phrase and so ridiculously nuts to think otherwise.

Also, which I’ve stated NUMEROUS times in every, single, post I’ve written I am excited that we have a new regime. Nobody, and I mean nobody has disliked Snow more than me from the moment he took the (frank)ing job. There was not a god damn moment I thought he was competent in anyway. You know that, I know that, and every person on this thread knows it. I couldn’t stomach him or any person he hired.

With that said these moves are mind bogginly dumb IMO. I don’t give a (frank) if it’s Torre making the moves they make little to no sense. If culture change means signing goons that are overpaid while helping immensely the team that just dry banged us in our arse by poaching our best player while handcuffing us to Martin for three years well I’m not down with that culture. If you are that’s fine I am not. Difference of opinion. Johnston for four? Laughable. Komorov for four years twelve million with a full NTC/NMC? Defend it go ahead I’ll be sitting here laughing my balls off. I get it you want to keep the faith good on you. Ultimately I trust the guy BUT what we’ve seen so far is at the very least completely puzzling and at most completely moronic. The whole Lameriello idolization on here is hysterical how dare someone question the great Lou for signing a player nobody in their (frank)ing right mind was signing let alone for four years. It’s completely unnecessary like I said we’ll just agree to disagree move on.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 7:01 PM ET
Literally no one give a poop which team has the best 4th line. No one. It is meaningless propaganda spewed out from a struggling team. The Isles gave cap relief to a division rival. It was a bone-head move.

- JimmyP

That’s right up there with, “they’ll be a tough team to play against.” Yeah while they’re getting their arses handed to them in the process. Oh joy that’s great just what I want to watch more of😂. Truer words have not been said.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 7:14 PM ET
That’s right up there with, “they’ll be a tough team to play against.” Yeah while they’re getting their arses handed to them in the process. Oh joy that’s great just what I want to watch more of😂. Truer words have not been said.
- Cptmjl

It's a three year plan and they cant come out and say that to the fans in my opinion. They need to put a team on the ice so they had to get guys in here. Filpula is 1 and done so is Kovar, Johnston will be in AHL and isnt a hit against the cap. Komorov is the head scratcher to me with that deal I have no clue what the thought is there. Martin I like but lightning isnt going to strike twice and honestly johnston could have filled that role and is a better fighter. Lehner is the best signing if he can find his form under korn, if not hes out of here next year too and that gives soderstrom a full year in ahl. It really is a throw away year, as soon as JT left it was over for luring any f.a so this is what we have. I dont see the playoffs and in that case I pray they win the lotto but thats unlikely too. Just another year in purgatory
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 7:18 PM ET
Because puck possession in the O zone is meaningless? PK is meaningless? Shot blocking is meaningless? Its not stupid......they needed to field a team with no real star power, save for a kid who's barely shaving. They're going to try and grind teams out.
- kindlyrick

I don't remember Matt Martin killing penalties. It was incredibly stupid. They could have signed any AHL player for the league minimum rather than relieve the Leafs of that albatross contract.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 7:45 PM ET
- Cptmjl

I've always hated "the best 4th line" BS. "We missed the playoffs again, but hey - did you see that 4th line play!" It's as meaningless as Martin leading the league in useless hits miles behind the play.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 7:52 PM ET
It's a three year plan and they cant come out and say that to the fans in my opinion. They need to put a team on the ice so they had to get guys in here. Filpula is 1 and done so is Kovar, Johnston will be in AHL and isnt a hit against the cap. Komorov is the head scratcher to me with that deal I have no clue what the thought is there. Martin I like but lightning isnt going to strike twice and honestly johnston could have filled that role and is a better fighter. Lehner is the best signing if he can find his form under korn, if not hes out of here next year too and that gives soderstrom a full year in ahl. It really is a throw away year, as soon as JT left it was over for luring any f.a so this is what we have. I dont see the playoffs and in that case I pray they win the lotto but thats unlikely too. Just another year in purgatory
- Upstate_isles

Barring Johnston having a heart attack on the ice during training camp there is no chance he’s in the AHL. Unless he really and I mean really like shows up to camp with powder under both nostrils and hiccuping whiskey. Lou signed the guy to a one way four year contract. I don’t completely disagree with the rest in the way that yeah that’s most probably Lou’s mind set BUT I disagree that Tavares leaving means we have to fully rebuild. Sorry, I’ll never agree with it that (frank)ing guy was not all that elite and certainly isn’t a reason to sign crap and trade for garbage while helping the team that signed him. Hahahahaha. Poetic justice in a psociopath kind of way masachisctically for Islander fans and some just lap it up? Not this guy I don’t (frank)ing care who our gm is and the fantastic things he did in the nineties. Sorry, that move made me borderline vomit when I heard it.

Lehner is like Kovar to me. Excited to see what he can do but my expectations are completely realistic(perceived as negative, Lou bashing on this thread).

So yeah most likely purgatory as you just stated. Have to ask. How do you sit there saying I’m being negative while accepting purgatory as a foregone conclusion? Serious question.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next