Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 9:59 AM ET

- Upstate_isles

Nelson wants off this mess of a team so where are all the teams lined up to bring in Jeff Spicoli on skates?
Isleshockeyman

Jul 24 @ 10:00 AM ET

- Upstate_isles

It's my delusion, leave me alone.
Isleshockeyman

Jul 24 @ 10:06 AM ET
Nelson has been part of the problem along with Garth, Cappy, and Doug. I'm not putting all of Nelson's laziness on them. As bad as Cappy and Doug were, I doubt they told Nelson to get off to a good start and then take the 2nd half off. Let's see what Nelson can do with a real GM and coach now. I do not get all this talk about why would Nelson want to stay? It's not like he has been busting it all these years and has been the one bright spot.
- ses111

1st bold - No but he started off last season in front of the net and the high slot and was scoring. Then he was playing along the boards and stopped scoring. Was it because he got lazy or that's what he was told to do by the coaches? Idk.
2nd bold - While true, he hasn't exactly had great good decent linemates either. Listen, we've all seen him play. We've all seen him disappear. If you're not pushed, motivated or held accountable, chances are you'll slack a little. I'm very curious how he'll do this year. I've beaten the same drum for a couple years now with him. I think he can do better with better coaches.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 10:11 AM ET
1st bold - No but he started off last season in front of the net and the high slot and was scoring. Then he was playing along the boards and stopped scoring. Was it because he got lazy or that's what he was told to do by the coaches? Idk.
2nd bold - While true, he hasn't exactly had great good decent linemates either. Listen, we've all seen him play. We've all seen him disappear. If you're not pushed, motivated or held accountable, chances are you'll slack a little. I'm very curious how he'll do this year. I've beaten the same drum for a couple years now with him. I think he can do better with better coaches.

- Isleshockeyman

I just think this argument that Nelson has been a victim of this team and should want out is very weak. Players still need to take responsibly and you cannot blame everything on the GM and coach. If JT wanted out that is completely different. I do not want to hear any talk of Nelson being upset or wanting out. Nelson has not earned the right to complain about anything. When Nelson had decent wingers he still did his vanishing act and never can be counted out in a big spot.
Isleshockeyman

Jul 24 @ 10:28 AM ET
I just think this argument that Nelson has been a victim of this team and should want out is very weak. Players still need to take responsibly and you cannot blame everything on the GM and coach. If JT wanted out that is completely different. I do not want to hear any talk of Nelson being upset or wanting out. Nelson has not earned the right to complain about anything. When Nelson had decent wingers he still did his vanishing act and never can be counted out in a big spot.
- ses111

I'm not saying it's all on the coaches and Gm. He has his responsibility too. However, if he's doing what his coaches tell him to do and not utilized properly, then it's not all on him. That's all I'm trying to say.
And btw, he was never pegged to be an all-star or team-carrying player. Just a middle-of-the-road player that can put in some goals.
*this is where Chiefs posts his scouting report from the draft
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 10:32 AM ET
I'm not saying it's all on the coaches and Gm. He has his responsibility too. However, if he's doing what his coaches tell him to do and not utilized properly, then it's not all on him. That's all I'm trying to say.
- Isleshockeyman

It's just tough when you see players like Lee, Eberle, Beau, Barzal not have issues. I just have to put most of the issues on Nelson. I'm just very surprised with this Nelson love and it pissed me off a little to see some think Nelson should want out like he has been a real trooper and leader that has been wasted.
Isleshockeyman

Jul 24 @ 10:39 AM ET
It's just tough when you see players like Lee, Eberle, Beau, Barzal not have issues. I just have to put most of the issues on Nelson. I'm just very surprised with this Nelson love and it pissed me off a little to see some think Nelson should want out like he has been a real trooper and leader that has been wasted.
- ses111

I can see why he'd want out. He hasn't been put in the best positions to succeed for the most part. He hasn't had the greatest of talent surrounding him all the time. 12 years of Snow running this organization would do it for me. Several on here were waving the white flag and starting to look for a new team to root for if Snow stayed. And we're just fans. Imagine living in that world. Nelson is responsible for his own play, yes. If he's not hustling on the ice that's on him. But if you're not held accountable, then you're going to slack at least a bit.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 10:50 AM ET
- ses111

No matter how you feel about the guy he is still a very consistent 20 goal scorer who is more often lined up with players like Alan Quine and Shane Prince. Yeah he's inconsistent BUT who wouldn't be playing with that absolute garbage? The coaches he has played for have been terrible. When I say terrible I mean the worst I've seen in my life time so yeah that's pretty (frank)ing bad and as far as comparing him to players like Beau and Brazil goes players are individuals and I will argue that both players were given more of a chance to succeed while Nelson was pushed down the depth chart to die on the third line. Also Barzal and an established first line player in Eberle aren't the best comparisons to Nelson. Both of them were either drafted or traded for to be top 6 players where as Nelson was an obvious after thought.
Yeah he's far from perfect and yes some of the blame rests on his shoulders but Nelson scores 20 goals a season. That's valuable no matter how you slice it.

Like we've seen with this team in the past it was an almost high school mentality popularity contest with the old regime. Nelson obviously wasn't part of the cool kids club.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 10:56 AM ET
No matter how you feel about the guy he is still a very consistent 20 goal scorer who is more often lined up with players like Alan Quine and Shane Prince. Yeah he's inconsistent BUT who wouldn't be playing with that absolute garbage? The coaches he has played for have been terrible. When I say terrible I mean the worst I've seen in my life time so yeah that's pretty (frank)ing bad and as far as comparing him to players like Beau and Brazil goes players are individuals and I will argue that both players were given more of a chance to succeed while Nelson was pushed down the depth chart to die on the third line.
Yeah he's far from perfect and yes some of the blame rests on his shoulders but Nelson scores 20 goals a season. That's valuable no matter how you slice it.

- Cptmjl

I just remember Nelson dogging it Cpt even when he was with better players. Lee was able to score and still play hard without being on JT's line. it's all true what you said about the coaches, but I have to think Nelson being lazy is the reason he has not had more of a chance than other players. Lee showed what he could do on lower lines and he was rewarded for his effort. Lee was not put with JT right off the bat. Regarding of linemates, you have to work hard and Nelson has not done that. You put Lee with Casey and MM and Lee will still drive the net and play hard. I hope Nelson shows something under Barry this year.
potvin05
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:21 AM ET
The deal makes a ton of sense for Nelson...a one-year “show me” deal where he scores 30-Plus goals on a crappy team that might hit .500. Some team will give him money and term. He might be a lazy wussy, but at least he’s smart, I suppose.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:24 AM ET
The deal makes a ton of sense for Nelson...a one-year “show me” deal where he scores 30-Plus goals on a crappy team that might hit .500. Some team will give him money and term. He might be a lazy wussy, but at least he’s smart, I suppose.
- potvin05

It's all on Nelson now potvin. No more lousy coaches to blame. Let him bust it in preseason and earn a spot with the Lee and Bailey. Those some be good enough wings for Nelson.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:24 AM ET
I just remember Nelson dogging it Cpt even when he was with better players. Lee was able to score and still play hard without being on JT's line. it's all true what you said about the coaches, but I have to think Nelson being lazy is the reason he has not had more of a chance than other players. Lee showed what he could do on lower lines and he was rewarded for his effort. Lee was not put with JT right off the bat. Regarding of linemates, you have to work hard and Nelson has not done that. You put Lee with Casey and MM and Lee will still drive the net and play hard. I hope Nelson shows something under Barry this year.
- ses111

Who was Lee playing with on those lower lines?
UIF
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:27 AM ET
- ses111

This is the Lee I've been watching...not the one who supposedly can't produce without JT and should be traded asap. He's the kind of player we'll be complaining that we don't have once he's gone ("how come none of these guys are willing to pay the price and go to the front of the net!?").

Nelson...I think there could be a role for him, too. More of a scoring role than a third-line defensive role. Pittsburgh's a team that seems to never shy away from taking a chance on players with really good shots but many flaws in the rest of their game, and it's worked out pretty good for them. I remember a couple of years ago they went on the PP against the Isles and I noticed they had legit scoring threats all over the ice, making it really tough to defend. You can have a laser coming from anywhere rather than just everything flowing through one or two people.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:30 AM ET
Who was Lee playing with on those lower lines?
- Cptmjl

Was Nelson one of the wings? I know it was not JT and Barzal was not in the picture yet. Point is Lee showed his worth and earned a spot on the #1 line and was not handed anything. Nelson has not shown he can be trusted to work hard enough. Nelson has the size and skill and should be a top 6 player with the proper effort.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:32 AM ET
Was Nelson one of the wings? I know it was not JT and Barzal was not in the picture yet. Point is Lee showed his worth and earned a spot on the #1 line and was not handed anything. Nelson has not shown he can be trusted to work hard enough. Nelson has the size and skill and should be a top 6 player with the proper effort.
- ses111

Nelson was centering him more often than not and shifted to wing when Strome came about. Then that line was inexplicably broken up after a bad literal couple games never to be reunited. Bad coaching.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:38 AM ET
This is the Lee I've been watching...not the one who supposedly can't produce without JT and should be traded asap. He's the kind of player we'll be complaining that we don't have once he's gone ("how come none of these guys are willing to pay the price and go to the front of the net!?").

Nelson...I think there could be a role for him, too. More of a scoring role than a third-line defensive role. Pittsburgh's a team that seems to never shy away from taking a chance on players with really good shots but many flaws in the rest of their game, and it's worked out pretty good for them. I remember a couple of years ago they went on the PP against the Isles and I noticed they had legit scoring threats all over the ice, making it really tough to defend. You can have a laser coming from anywhere rather than just everything flowing through one or two people.

- UIF

I love Lee but I would still be open to moving him in the right deal. I never worry about a Lack of effort for Lee, but I worry about Lee wearing down from his play and his lack of speed.

No reason Nelson cannot be a top 6 player. He needs to want it and take it. Nelson should be able to center Lee and Bailey and put up plenty of points. No more Cappy and Doug holding him back. It's all on Nelson now.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:40 AM ET
Nelson was centering him more often than not and shifted to wing when Strome came about. Then that line was inexplicably broken up after a bad literal couple games never to be reunited. Bad coaching.
- Cptmjl

I'll never argue bad coaching with Cappy and Doug. I just know Nelson also gave Cappy and Doug too much ammunition not to trust him as well.
UIF
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:41 AM ET
- ses111

He was kind of all over because Cappy couldn't keep the same lines together for more than 40 minutes...unless the line was terrible and never scored...then it would stay together for 40 games. But for a time he was with Nelson and Strome, and then with Bailey and Nielsen quite a bit if I remember right.

But, I'd say unlike Nelson and Strome, Lee's role was never in question. He's the big LW who goes through anything between him and the net. Strome and Nelson were bounced all over the place from offensive to defensive roles, from center to wing, etc. Part of that's their own fault...they didn't really take any role and run with it like Lee did...but I also think being bounced all over the place in different roles and different positions, all while trying to acclimate to the NHL, made it a bit tougher for them to get into a rhythm.

I mean, we got Nelson signed now...let's see what he does. If he sucks, he sucks and he's gone after this year.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:44 AM ET
Uh, I'm not questioning it.
- Isleshockeyman

Agreeing with you Old Timer
UIF
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:45 AM ET
I love Lee but I would still be open to moving him in the right deal. I never worry about a Lack of effort for Lee, but I worry about Lee wearing down from his play and his lack of speed.

No reason Nelson cannot be a top 6 player. He needs to want it and take it. Nelson should be able to center Lee and Bailey and put up plenty of points. No more Cappy and Doug holding him back. It's all on Nelson now.

- ses111

Yeah, I'd move anyone for the right deal. But I think Lee will be Lee for a handful of years at least still and I'd be more than happy if they kept him. Most of the time he's the one wearing down the other players rather than the other way around. He's not an undersized guy in the traffic areas like, say, Drury was. Lee's a tank.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:49 AM ET
He was kind of all over because Cappy couldn't keep the same lines together for more than 40 minutes...unless the line was terrible and never scored...then it would stay together for 40 games. But for a time he was with Nelson and Strome, and then with Bailey and Nielsen quite a bit if I remember right.

But, I'd say unlike Nelson and Strome, Lee's role was never in question. He's the big LW who goes through anything between him and the net. Strome and Nelson were bounced all over the place from offensive to defensive roles, from center to wing, etc. Part of that's their own fault...they didn't really take any role and run with it like Lee did...but I also think being bounced all over the place in different roles and different positions, all while trying to acclimate to the NHL, made it a bit tougher for them to get into a rhythm.

I mean, we got Nelson signed now...let's see what he does. If he sucks, he sucks and he's gone after this year.

- UIF

Lee is smart enough to use his strengths and talent and Nelson does not. Nelson plays like he is afraid to get hit and is happy to stay out of traffic. I hope Nelson does well and I'm thrilled bad coaching can no longer be used by any Isles player. If Cappy and Doug were the problem then show us that this year.
UIF
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:50 AM ET
Lee is smart enough to use his strengths and talent and Nelson does not. Nelson plays like he is afraid to get hit and is happy to stay out of traffic. I hope Nelson does well and I'm thrilled bad coaching can no longer be used by any Isles player. If Cappy and Doug were the problem then show us that this year.
- ses111

ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:54 AM ET
Yeah, I'd move anyone for the right deal. But I think Lee will be Lee for a handful of years at least still and I'd be more than happy if they kept him. Most of the time he's the one wearing down the other players rather than the other way around. He's not an undersized guy in the traffic areas like, say, Drury was. Lee's a tank.
- UIF

If Lou and Barry what to keep Lee long term I doubt I will complain. Hopefully Lee will not break down for a while because of his size. Sure helps Lee is not the size of a Peca or Drury.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jul 24 @ 11:56 AM ET

- UIF

If Nelson was smart and had the drive as soon as JT left, Nelson should have told Barry I want the 2C spot and that will be my spot.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390  Next