Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 1:50 PM ET
I agree unless they can talk to his agent and he wants to stay with the isles. in this scenario I would move the picks/prospects because we would get him for this years run and in the future. How likely is this idk but Lou isn't Garth so there's always a chance
- Upstate_isles

They'd be able to get an extra year in a sign-and-trade which, I suppose, would be debatable, in terms of value. Even a 7 year deal gives us Panarin until age 35, not sure that extra year would be wise given what his cap hit will be. But if the 8th year was the kicker and it was the only thing holding him up from signing here....give it to him.
niteislander
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 1:50 PM ET
https://mynhltraderumors....nd-hurricanes/2019/01/31/

Islanders could move their first-round pick
The Fourth Period: David Pagnotta has reported that the New York Islanders are willing to trade their first-round pick and are looking at rentals as well as players with term left.

The Islanders are interested in Columbus Blue Jackets Artemi Panarin and have been since the offseason.

The Islanders are also trying to sign their pending UFA Anders Lee to a long-term contract.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 1:53 PM ET
I agree with your thought process but if it's players that they don't think are going to be around in the future than perhaps they will make the trade. If the Isles are going to allow one of their 4 UFA's to walk... (Eberle or Brock?) then why not trade a Rental for a Rental and throw in a prospect they don't think will be around in the long run. If they don't think Bellows is every going to click then why not move him while he is worth something... or Hickey, Pelech, etc.
- niteislander

Send eberle back and bellows and a pick
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 1:54 PM ET
I agree with your thought process but if it's players that they don't think are going to be around in the future than perhaps they will make the trade. If the Isles are going to allow one of their 4 UFA's to walk... (Eberle or Brock?) then why not trade a Rental for a Rental and throw in a prospect they don't think will be around in the long run. If they don't think Bellows is every going to click then why not move him while he is worth something... or Hickey, Pelech, etc.
- niteislander

Bellows, Hickey, and Pelech have little-to-no value. Same with Ho Sang.

Kekalainen knows he's not getting a roster player (see below) for Panarin because playoff teams aren't in the business of trading guys off their roster at the deadline. It was reported somewhere (legitimate, unfortunately I can't remember where) yesterday or the day before that Jarmo will be looking for 1st + two top (that's subjective) prospects in return for him and if he doesn't get it he'll hang onto him (he did this with Jack Johnson when he was demanding a 1st for him last season. He didn't get it and didn't trade Johnson).

• Kekalainen spoke Tuesday about establishing a price for Panarin and letting that guide the club’s decision-making. It’s the breaking point, you might say, at which the Blue Jackets will decide if keeping Panarin for a playoff run makes more sense than trading him for an underwhelming return. So what’s the breaking point? Does Kekalainen need a roster player, top prospect and first-round pick in return for Panarin? I don’t think it’s quite that simple. A top-six forward would be nice, especially a center, but that’s an unlikely return from a club seeking Panarin as a rental player. The Blue Jackets are prepared to accept a trade of top prospect(s) and pick(s), then flip a portion of that package to acquire offensive help in the wake of Panarin’s departure.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 1:56 PM ET
I don't really get the notion that the Isles would be interested in Panarin as a "pure rental", as Portzline said. They'd have to pay a hefty price for him now and, if he/his agent really like Lou that much, I think the Isles will just take their chances in July and not have to fork over a 1st and two of Dobson/Wahlstrom/Wilde/Bellows/the three AHL defensemen.
- eichiefs9

I agree and no offense to mdw but Panarin would be nuts to sign with the Rangers over the Isles.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 1:57 PM ET

Kekalainen knows he's not getting a roster player (see below) for Panarin because playoff teams aren't in the business of trading guys off their roster at the deadline. It was reported somewhere (legitimate, unfortunately I can't remember where) yesterday or the day before that Jarmo will be looking for 1st + two top (that's subjective) prospects in return for him and if he doesn't get it he'll hang onto him (he did this with Jack Johnson when he was demanding a 1st for him last season. He didn't get it and didn't trade Johnson).

• Kekalainen spoke Tuesday about establishing a price for Panarin and letting that guide the club’s decision-making. It’s the breaking point, you might say, at which the Blue Jackets will decide if keeping Panarin for a playoff run makes more sense than trading him for an underwhelming return. So what’s the breaking point? Does Kekalainen need a roster player, top prospect and first-round pick in return for Panarin? I don’t think it’s quite that simple. A top-six forward would be nice, especially a center, but that’s an unlikely return from a club seeking Panarin as a rental player. The Blue Jackets are prepared to accept a trade of top prospect(s) and pick(s), then flip a portion of that package to acquire offensive help in the wake of Panarin’s departure.

- eichiefs9

Eberle is a top six forward I would move for panarin and both could walk and its an upgrade with a chance to sell panarin on the isles
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:00 PM ET
I agree and no offense to mdw but Panarin would be nuts to sign with the Rangers over the Isles.
- ses111

I don't know what Panarin's biggest motivators are, but he's got a Cup already. He's 27, will be 28 at the start of next season. My guess is he's looking to cash in on a big deal. I don't even know how interested the Rangers would be. He'll be entering the end of his prime around the time they figure to start being more competitive, but in the next few years they're going to start having serious questions in goal.

Hank is a legend but he's gonna be 37 in a month and he's already starting to decline. Shesterkin, as far as I'm aware, still hasn't really indicated his willingness to come to NA. If he doesn't come they're gonna be in a tough spot.

Rangers will always be competitive because they're a big-market Original-Six team that plays in a desirable location for young, rich athletes. But they have some major holes down the middle and, sooner than later, in goal.
niteislander
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:01 PM ET
[quote=eichiefs9]Bellows, Hickey, and Pelech have little-to-no value. Same with Ho Sang.

I disagree with that
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:02 PM ET
Eberle is a top six forward I would move for panarin and both could walk and its an upgrade with a chance to sell panarin on the isles
- Upstate_isles

Yeah sure, I'd move him too. But Jarmo isn't interested in a rental. He wants a 1st and two high-end prospects. Not an older, less-talented RW with the same contract situation as Panarin.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:05 PM ET
I don't know what Panarin's biggest motivators are, but he's got a Cup already. He's 27, will be 28 at the start of next season. My guess is he's looking to cash in on a big deal. I don't even know how interested the Rangers would be. He'll be entering the end of his prime around the time they figure to start being more competitive, but in the next few years they're going to start having serious questions in goal.

Hank is a legend but he's gonna be 37 in a month and he's already starting to decline. Shesterkin, as far as I'm aware, still hasn't really indicated his willingness to come to NA. If he doesn't come they're gonna be in a tough spot.

Rangers will always be competitive because they're a big-market Original-Six team that plays in a desirable location for young, rich athletes. But they have some major holes down the middle and, sooner than later, in goal.

- eichiefs9

Unless the Isles lowball Panarin, if you want to be in NY then the Isles should be the team you want to play for. I know it's a different sport but NBA players have not be rushing to play for the Knicks. No idea why MSG would be so attractive right now for hockey players?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:05 PM ET
[quote=eichiefs9]Bellows, Hickey, and Pelech have little-to-no value. Same with Ho Sang.

I disagree with that

- niteislander

That's fine, but they really don't have value.

Bellows is a point-every-third-game player in the AHL. He isn't playing well.

Pelech and Hickey are bottom-pairing defensemen (Pelech is probably a 7th on a lot of teams) with the latter being on a long-term deal and dealing with post-concussion symptoms currently.

Ho Sang, right or wrong, is viewed as a problem-child and has only 2 goals in 34 AHL games. Other GM's aren't going to view any of those players as anything other than spare parts.

Bellows is the only one with any discernible value, but it's at its absolute lowest right now.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:07 PM ET
Yeah sure, I'd move him too. But Jarmo isn't interested in a rental. He wants a 1st and two high-end prospects. Not an older, less-talented RW with the same contract situation as Panarin.
- eichiefs9

Well send bellows and a pick with him, if the isles are really looking to move the pick for a guy with term or a rental then panarin is the guy to go after. Gonna have to part with a prospect and I could handle bellows over wallstrom
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:11 PM ET

- eichiefs9

I think bellows has more value than little to none the rest yeah agreed.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:11 PM ET
Well send bellows and a pick with him, if the isles are really looking to move the pick for a guy with term or a rental then panarin is the guy to go after. Gonna have to part with a prospect and I could handle bellows over wallstrom
- Upstate_isles

I get all of that but Bellows isn't a high-end prospect. Jarmo 100% proved last year, with Jack Johnson, that he is going to set his price and demand it be met. If you don't meet it, he'll keep the player.

We can argue about that logic until we're blue in the face....but the reality is that if he wants a 1st + two high-end prospects then he's either going to get it or treat Panarin like his rental and just ride it out with him.

That article specifically talks about CBJ taking the potential return for Panarin and flipping some/all of those assets elsewhere for immediate help.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:12 PM ET
I think bellows has more value than little to none the rest yeah agreed.
- Cptmjl

Yeah I said that in the post above yours. I'm not saying Bellows sucks and he's definitely got plenty of time to turn his development around. But he's not the centerpiece of a trade for a high-end player, pending-UFA or not.

Lou isn't dumb, I think he's going to maybe offer a good-not-great package for Panarin now but stick to his guns (not unlike Jarmo). If the Jackets bite, great. If they don't, I think he'll be patient and take his chances on July 1st.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:14 PM ET
I get all of that but Bellows isn't a high-end prospect. Jarmo 100% proved last year, with Jack Johnson, that he is going to set his price and demand it be met. If you don't meet it, he'll keep the player.

We can argue about that logic until we're blue in the face....but the reality is that if he wants a 1st + two high-end prospects then he's either going to get it or treat Panarin like his rental and just ride it out with him.

That article specifically talks about CBJ taking the potential return for Panarin and flipping some/all of those assets elsewhere for immediate help.

- eichiefs9

Would be real tough for the Jackets to lose Panarin for nothing but I still think they will not trade him for an average return. It's a little different than the PB situation as the Jackets were much better than the Isles.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:17 PM ET
Would be real tough for the Jackets to lose Panarin for nothing but I still think they will not trade him for an average return. It's a little different than the PB situation as the Jackets were much better than the Isles.
- ses111

At the end of the day, they're still a playoff team. If the Isles were top-3 and semi-legit conteders in the division last year and came out and said that they were keeping Tavares for the playoff run it would have made sense.

Just trading away every UFA because they may not sign isn't always the best choice. Sometimes you just have to treat them like rentals and go for it. I think Jarmo either gets his price or decides to just try for the best in the playoffs with the team he's got.
ses111
New York Islanders

That's fine, but they really don't have value.

Bellows is a point-every-third-game player in the AHL. He isn't playing well.

Pelech and Hickey are bottom-pairing defensemen (Pelech is probably a 7th on a lot of teams) with the latter being on a long-term deal and dealing with post-concussion symptoms currently.

Ho Sang, right or wrong, is viewed as a problem-child and has only 2 goals in 34 AHL games. Other GM's aren't going to view any of those players as anything other than spare parts.

Bellows is the only one with any discernible value, but it's at its absolute lowest right now.

- eichiefs9

Hickey has even less value with his injury now. Bellows, Pelech, and Hickey will not bring back high end talent. Wahlstrom, Dobson, and Wilde can bring back high end talent and I doubt Lou is looking to move them.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

- eichiefs9

Well the quote you copy and pasted said “prospect(s)” so that can mean one of two things. Also, not for nothing no team in their right mind is trading two high end prospects and first(s) for him. They’ll lose him for nothing.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:20 PM ET
Ain’t no rumour at this point. Bob is walking without question, and isn’t on good terms with the coaching staff.
- Wildschwein

Today, TSN insider Bob McKenzie noted the Columbus Blue Jackets face a tough decision with pending unrestricted free agent winger Artemi Panarin, who recently indicated his unwillingness to discuss a new contract during the season. Do they keep him and risk losing him to free agency this summer or trade him for what could be futures because interested clubs could be reluctant to part with anyone off their rosters. He believes it’ll take a big return to convince Blue Jackets general manager Jarmo Kekalainen to part with his best player and risk sabotaging his playoff chances. If they decide to trade Panarin, McKenzie suggests that could affect what they might do with goalie Sergei Bobrovsky.

I don't think anyone really knows what's fact and what's not fact.

There was a poster who goes to dinner, weddings Christenings and Bar-mitzvahs with the players and He may know
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:22 PM ET
Well the quote you copy and pasted said “prospect(s)” so that can mean one of two things. Also, not for nothing no team in their right mind is trading two high end prospects and first(s) for him. They’ll lose him for nothing.
- Cptmjl

Entirely possible. It's a tough sell to your fans be 4pts out of 1st in your division with just under half a season to go and just trade away two of your star players because they're pending UFA's.

And just to be clear, when I say those guys have little-to-no value...I mean in a trade. Not to the Isles organization or us, as fans. We all, rightfully, laid into Snow for getting Collberg back for Vanek when we knew he wasn't going to sign. Collberg became a running joke.

Collberg's first year in Bridgeport: 43gp 4-14-18pts for .42ppg
Bellows first year in Bridgeport (to-date): 46gp 11-5-16pts for .35ppg

Obviously I'm not saying Bellows = Collberg, but the production isn't that far off and we all freaked out when Snow got Collberg back for a pending UFA.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:22 PM ET
Yeah I said that in the post above yours. I'm not saying Bellows sucks and he's definitely got plenty of time to turn his development around. But he's not the centerpiece of a trade for a high-end player, pending-UFA or not.

Lou isn't dumb, I think he's going to maybe offer a good-not-great package for Panarin now but stick to his guns (not unlike Jarmo). If the Jackets bite, great. If they don't, I think he'll be patient and take his chances on July 1st.

- eichiefs9

Didn’t say he was. He can be part of a package of course. Though I’m also not as bearish on the kid as you are.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:23 PM ET
- ses111

I think if they continue to drop games and they know he’s gone they’ll take the best possible offer.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:24 PM ET
Didn’t say he was. He can be part of a package of course. Though I’m also not as bearish on the kid as you are.
- Cptmjl

I'm not bearish on him. It's simply a fact that he's not having a good season, which is going to affect his trade value. He could still end up a very-useful to very-good player. But, at the moment, he's not good and he's not going to move the needle for other GM's.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Jan 31 @ 2:25 PM ET
Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic

42s
Same #Isles lines and D pairs as when they were last together. No Hickey/Ladd on the ice.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next