Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 11:48 AM ET
Alright, since it's gonna be dead in here all week I may as well just post Staple's article about the 21 trade deadline targets for the Isles

With the All-Star Game behind us and 28 days to go until the NHL trade deadline, things are going to get serious on the trade-rumor front. Not that Lou Lamoriello goes in for such folderol — he’s been known to be direct with his fellow GMs on keeping mum regarding trade discussions and even on trades that have been completed — so our list below is based on players around the league who may be available and who may fit what the Islanders are doing.

It’s also, quite surprisingly, based on the very easy assumption that the Islanders are buyers as we hit the final turn towards Feb. 25. They sit in first in the Metro Division, are 15-3-1 in their last 19, and in 49 games overall have built a foundation for defense and being extremely difficult to face under Barry Trotz and Lamoriello.

Not that there aren’t holes. Everyone on this list would fill a need. It’s, as always, a matter of what the Islanders would be willing to give up.

Cap space is not an issue. As of today, according to Cap Friendly, the Isles could add $28.2 million worth of contracts; by the deadline that number balloons to $48.2 million.

It’s assets where the Isles are lacking. Assuming the Flames, having an even better season than the Islanders, decide to send their 2019 second-rounder over to complete the Travis Hamonic trade from two years ago, that would leave Lamoriello without third- and fourth-round picks in the upcoming draft; those would be extremely helpful to have in acquiring depth rental players for the rest of the year.

And in terms of prospects, the well is pretty shallow. Among the current Bridgeport players, only Kieffer Bellows, Sebastian Aho, Mitch Vande Sompel and Parker Wotherspoon rate as attractive prospects. Otto Koivula may, as well. But even a resurgent Michael Dal Colle isn’t back to major prospect status and Josh Ho-Sang is still persona non grata for a long list of teams.

One would figure the four high picks from last June — Oliver Wahlstrom, Noah Dobson, Bode Wilde and Ruslan Iskhakov — are off-limits barring a major deal for a young player with term remaining on his contract. Ditto Russian goaltender Ilya Sorokin.

Among the current NHL roster players, the emergence of Devon Toews might make Adam Pelech and his eminently reasonable contract (two more years at a $1.6 million cap hit per season) available. Jordan Eberle is a pending UFA, but unless Lamoriello has a replacement at the ready, moving Eberle in a crowded forward market for mid-round picks is not likely to be the play, especially on a team with good cohesion and one that has trouble scoring goals.

So, armed with that knowledge, off we go into an absurdly long list of possible additions:

The pipe dreams
Matt Duchene/Mark Stone, Senators: Garth Snow tried hard to pry Duchene from Colorado the summer before last, but the Avs wanted Mathew Barzal and Sorokin in that deal. Joe Sakic ended up with a pretty sweet return on Duchene, who may now force his way out of Ottawa if he decides he doesn’t want to sign long-term with the sinking Sens.

Stone is two years younger than Duchene and seems to have more interest in staying. Either way, the Sens will require a ton for both pending UFAs and it’s hard to imagine a scenario where the Isles could have time to negotiate a new deal for either one in the time needed before the deadline. Ottawa relinquished its 2019 first in the Duchene deal, a pick that could turn into the No. 1 overall, so Pierre Dorion will need a first-rounder and then some to save a bit of face should he move either one of these premier forwards.

Unless Lamoriello digs into future drafts or is willing to part with Wahlstrom at a minimum, this feels like a no-go.

Artemi Panarin, Blue Jackets: Our man in Columbus, Aaron Portzline, recently reported that Panarin and his agent are still mulling whether to talk contract with the Jackets. Even if they choose not to and head to July 1 and free agency, there seems little chance that Columbus, currently four points back of the Isles, moves their star winger, not with the opportunity to finally win a playoff series.

And trading him to a team they might face along the way? Highly, highly unlikely. Lamoriello will be in there pitching before July 1, no doubt. Panarin checks a lot of boxes for the Islanders in their top six and if he costs only money and cap space, the Isles have that.

Tyler Toffoli, Kings: There isn’t much evidence that Toffoli is even available, but like Panarin, he checks some boxes for the Isles — a right-shot scoring winger. He has one more year at a very reasonable $4.6 million remaining. He’s 26, which makes him an infant in the aging Kings lineup. That’s likely the reason they’ll keep him and try to sell off some older players, but he’s certainly worth a conversation or two.

The long shots
Brayden Schenn, Blues: Probably the best fit for the Isles of any of the 21 guys listed. He’s a scoring center who plays with an edge and he has another year left at a $5.125-million cap hit, a number that won’t get in Lamoriello’s way this summer.

Whether the Blues, suddenly back in the playoff picture by playing a defense-first, stingy game, decide to move one of their more enticing players is still up in the air. The return would be big — St. Louis may surrender its first-rounder to the Sabres as part of the Ryan O’Reilly trade, so the Blues will want a first plus two-to-three other pieces. One would figure Dobson among them.

Charlie Coyle, Wild: Basically Schenn Light — Coyle is a year younger than Schenn, a couple million cheaper with a year left on his deal and not as dedicated a checker or scorer. But he would help the Isles’ middle six and can contribute on the power play, where the Islanders need massive help.

He also presumably wouldn’t cost as much in a trade. If Lamoriello is willing to part with what, for now, looks like a first-rounder in the early 20s, the rest of this trade wouldn’t be so tough to swallow. With only a possible late second-rounder from Calgary (the Isles don’t have their own second this year), letting go of a first in a projected deep draft may not be Lamoriello’s preferred plan.

Jeff Carter, Kings: It’s not a long shot because it would hard to pry Carter out of L.A. This just simply looks like the wrong time to acquire the 34-year-old, who has three seasons left at a $5.27 million cap hit. True, he’s only owed $7 million in actual salary after this year and the Kings could eat part of the cap hit.

But the fact is this is not a young Islanders team. With Toews and Dal Colle in place of Andrew Ladd and Thomas Hickey, they are marginally younger, but they began the year with an average age of 28.5 years on the roster, among the oldest in the league. Getting older going forward seems like the wrong move, especially when a few of the older guys on the team are putting forth their best (and luckiest, in terms of shooting percentage) seasons right now.

The Kings want futures in picks and assets. The Isles don’t have much of either to spread around, not even for Carter, who would help this season.

J-G Pageau, Senators: Not the biggest name potentially out there and he’s a fan favorite in Ottawa, a place that could use as much goodwill as possible. But with another year at $3.1 million left, he’s an ideal candidate for an Isles third line that will need some revamping for 2019-20. Wouldn’t imagine there’s a high cost for Pageau, who is just getting back from a torn Achilles tendon.

Mattias Janmark, Stars: A young, speedy winger who’s stagnating in the Dallas dysfunction. Still only 26 and an RFA at season’s end, the Isles could find a role for him on a team where the bottom six isn’t getting younger.

Not that the Stars are looking to take more risks on a room that’s already near the breaking point, but if there’s a spot Lamoriello could sell Ho-Sang to, it’s Dallas. The Stars do not score and aren’t terribly dynamic, so maybe this is a package deal to be made.

The rental forwards
Brian Boyle, Devils: The 34-year-old center has been through the wringer in recent years, battling leukemia and coping with family health issues. But he’s scored 12 this season for the struggling Devils, he wins faceoffs and he’s a presence on the power play.

Lamoriello traded for him once before, at the 2016-17 deadline, when the cost for the Leafs was a second-rounder and a low-level prospect from Tampa. Boyle fit right in with Toronto and he’s among the most well-liked guys around.

Without a third-round pick this year, the cost for Lamoriello could be tricky — either a second-rounder (which is an overpay) or a 2020 third, which would likely require a low pick this year as well. Not ideal, but you work with what you’ve got.

Gustav Nyquist, Red Wings: Probably the most attractive name on the list of rental forwards. He can still score, second on the ugly Wings with 43 points so far, and he’s also a power-play producer. He would improve the Isles team speed, which has been surprisingly good but could use a boost. And, like some of the pipe dreams, he’s a right wing on a team fairly devoid of them.

Detroit has a desperate need to sell and so little in terms of what it can realistically move, though, so a second and a mid-range prospect would most likely be the cost. Or a couple of seconds. Not ideal for the Isles, but perhaps necessary, even if Nyquist only stayed for a couple of months.

Ryan Dzingel, Senators: A seventh-round pick who’s carved out a nice career as a scoring winger, already with 20 goals for Ottawa this season. He’s due an enormous raise, which might price him out of an extension — and also into the Sens wanting far more for Dzingel than he might really be worth. As a rental, he fits the Islanders well at the right price.

Marcus Johansson, Devils: He played three pretty productive years for Barry Trotz in Washington before a cap crunch forced what appeared to be a very underwhelming return from the Devils — just a second and a third in the 2018 draft. But it’s been Johansson who has underwhelmed, felled by a concussion last year and ineffectiveness this year.

If Ray Shero isn’t demanding a big return — less than what he got for Johansson, for sure — he might be a useful player again for Trotz.

Marcus Johansson is the type of player who could resurrect himself under Barry Trotz after the two built a rapport in Washington. (Eric Hartline / USA TODAY Sports)
Jakob Silfverberg, Ducks: Another right-handed forward who would be a good fit for the Isles. His game has slipped a bit this season as the Ducks have struggled, but he’s still a reliable scorer who plays in all situations and brings a speed element to his game. Unlikely to cost much more than a second-rounder too, and that seems like the right price for what he offers.

Carl Hagelin, Kings: Would certainly be the cheapest option available on this list and still has the wheels and a bit of finish, plus that winning pedigree Lamoriello and Trotz often talk about. He’s also got 121 playoff games under his belt in just seven seasons, so he can help with that playoff experience people like to throw out there.

Patrick Maroon, Blues: He’s been aging fast in his return to his hometown this season and he didn’t pan out so well as a deadline rental last year when he went from the Oilers to Jersey for a third and a low prospect. Certainly wouldn’t cost much for the Isles, but a big, slow winger may not be the cure for what ails the Isles forward group.

Colton Sceviour, Panthers: Another right-shot forward, albeit with less scoring touch than the others listed here. A versatile guy, however, and one that could be had for a small cost to be a jack-of-all-trades bottom-sixer.

The rental defensemen
Nick Jensen, Red Wings: The Islanders don’t appear to need much on defense. Toews has made himself a regular and Pelech has steadied enough that the Isles can be patient with Hickey, who may not be back from a suspected concussion until close to the trade deadline. That would give them eight defensemen including Luca Sbisa, seemingly enough to take them down the stretch and into the postseason. If the Isles were to move Pelech in a deal for a forward, then the need on D becomes a bit more urgent, obviously.

If there is a need, it’s for a depth right-shot player. Jensen, 28, fills that role, though with rental depth D-men usually in demand, the Isles could get priced out for a player who should bring back nothing more than a fourth-rounder or so.

Adam McQuaid, Rangers: The Isles’ city rivals have plenty on the sale shelf that could help — Kevin Hayes and/or Mats Zuccarello might look good in blue and orange — but the cost would be too high. McQuaid, a righty who doesn’t need to play every game and, like Boyle, is as well-liked as anyone in the NHL today, would fit right into the Isles room. The cost for such a depth add would be right in line with what the Isles have.

Nathan Beaulieu, Sabres: He’s been on the block for a while now, unable to crack Buffalo’s better-than-recent-seasons defense. He’s a lefty, which doesn’t add much to the Isles corps as it currently stands, but he’s versatile and provides decent puck-moving skills at what should be little-to-no cost.

Roman Polak, Stars: Not exactly the fleetest of foot, the 32-year-old righty was brought back to Toronto by Lamoriello on a two-year deal a few months after being dealt to the Sharks for a pair of second-rounders. He won’t cost nearly so much now, but it’s fair to wonder if he provides any benefit to the Isles defense.

- Harambe

I think Lou would like to deal but it's going to be tough. Isles might have to wait until the offseason for the big splash. Someone like Boyle or Dzingel would be interesting.
niteislander
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 11:49 AM ET
It’s an obvious conspiracy against the islanders. The NHL wants us to lose because of the 80’s and you can’t tell me the refs aren't out to get us along with Toronto. They’re going to make sure we lose because of Tavares. It’s all his fault when it comes down to it.
- Cptmjl

At least someone agrees with me.. thank u.
Harambe
Columbus Blue Jackets

Jan 29 @ 11:54 AM ET
I think Lou would like to deal but it's going to be tough. Isles might have to wait until the offseason for the big splash. Someone like Boyle or Dzingel would be interesting.
- ses111

I love Boyle for that third line. That would put two centers on that line, which would be good for late-game defensive zone draws. I'd love Dzingel too, but I'd avoid him in UFA. Same goes for Ferland (in UFA). Dzingel won't be that cheap in a trade, either.

One year with a major jump in production at age 26 screams "outlier" to me, not "suddenly-improved player" and he's going to be looking for big $$ and years.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers
Location: Jumping ship from the Oil to the Isles is like jumping from the Titanic directly onto the Bismark

Jan 29 @ 11:56 AM ET
Alright, since it's gonna be dead in here all week I may as well just post Staple's article about the 21 trade deadline targets for the Isles

- Harambe

Yes to Coyle, Toffoli, Janmark or Pageau.

Nein to everyone else.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 11:59 AM ET
I love Boyle for that third line. That would put two centers on that line, which would be good for late-game defensive zone draws. I'd love Dzingel too, but I'd avoid him in UFA. Same goes for Ferland (in UFA). Dzingel won't be that cheap in a trade, either.

One year with a major jump in production at age 26 screams "outlier" to me, not "suddenly-improved player" and he's going to be looking for big $$ and years.

- Harambe

Boyle should be a main target. Dzingel does seem risky. I would not bother in trying to pick up any 6th or 7th dmen. Just focus on what forward can be picked up and stay away from giving up Dobson, Wilde, and Wahlstrom.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:00 PM ET
Sounds delicious.
- Cptmjl

nyisles7
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:00 PM ET
Some kid fell into my enclosure and I dragged him around for a bit
- Harambe

Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers
Location: Jumping ship from the Oil to the Isles is like jumping from the Titanic directly onto the Bismark

Jan 29 @ 12:07 PM ET

- Harambe

I'm hoping the Oil are all over him in Free Agency. Kid has a wicked ass shot and a knack for getting open.

He's a perfect fit for McJesus.
Harambe
Columbus Blue Jackets

Jan 29 @ 12:09 PM ET

Nein to everyone else.

- Wildschwein

As Staple said, I don't think LAK has the need to move Toffoli unless someone blows their doors off.

Janmark is an interesting one to me. I don't know much about him.

I've always had a thing for Pageau. I think he'd be a great fit and he's been a beast in the playoffs.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:10 PM ET

Nein to everyone else.

- Wildschwein

The Leafs struck and now it's Uncle Lou's turn.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 29 @ 12:12 PM ET
As Staple said, I don't think LAK has the need to move Toffoli unless someone blows their doors off.

I've always had a thing for Pageau. I think he'd be a great fit and he's been a beast in the playoffs.

- Harambe

Think of him as a Swedish Beauvillier. His shooting % has hit the poops this year, but I'm confident that he'd be good for 20 goals if paired with some talent.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 29 @ 12:13 PM ET
The Leafs struck and now it's Uncle Lou's turn.
- ses111

Probably be Draisaitl for Beauvillier and Calgary's 2nd.
Harambe
Columbus Blue Jackets

Jan 29 @ 12:24 PM ET
Think of him as a Swedish Beauvillier. His shooting % has hit the poops this year, but I'm confident that he'd be good for 20 goals if paired with some talent.
- Wildschwein

I like that he's got some wheels. Not against bringing him in if he's dirt cheap, but I wonder how much value he really has if he hasn't put it all together at age 26. I also don't really know where he fits. I can't imagine he unseats Lee/Beauvillier in the top-6 and I'm not sure how he really fits with Filppula/Komarov on that third line either.
Harambe
Columbus Blue Jackets

Jan 29 @ 12:24 PM ET
- Wildschwein

ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:28 PM ET
- Wildschwein

Is Leon any good?
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 29 @ 12:29 PM ET
I like that he's got some wheels. Not against bringing him in if he's dirt cheap, but I wonder how much value he really has if he hasn't put it all together at age 26. I also don't really know where he fits. I can't imagine he unseats Lee/Beauvillier in the top-6 and I'm not sure how he really fits with Filppula/Komarov on that third line either.
- Harambe

I'd play him as 3LW with Filppula and Komarov.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 29 @ 12:31 PM ET

Is Leon any good?

- ses111

27-31-61 in 50 games played; tons of terms left and no NMC/NTC for 3 more years.

So definitely expendable in the minds of the Oiler's brass.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 29 @ 12:33 PM ET

- Harambe

Would it really shock anyone?
Vukota
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:33 PM ET

- Harambe

I wouldn't mind Hagelin. Love his speed and his PK ability
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:35 PM ET
Hello, dead gorilla here.

I'm with Vukota on this one...they can clear all the cap space in the world, but they are severely lacking the assets to be able to acquire an impact player. Their prospects are garbage and their first isn't going to be an early one. All their valuable roster players have NTC/NMC's, except for Guentzel who they literally just signed. I don't know what they could give up that anyone would want.

- Harambe

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Harambe
Columbus Blue Jackets

Jan 29 @ 12:40 PM ET
- Vukota

He'd be dirt cheap. I don't know if I love him in a regular spot though.

I think Pageau/Dzingel are the best options for the Isles. Silfverberg is an intriguing option too. He's not having a good season but the Ducks have been crushed with injuries and he might be cheap. He won't put up a ton of points but he's a 20+ goal scorer and he could turn it around here. Problem is he'd be playing with Filppula/Komarov who don't exactly ooze offense.
Wildschwein
Edmonton Oilers

Jan 29 @ 12:40 PM ET
- Vukota

Play him as 3LW?
Harambe
Columbus Blue Jackets

Jan 29 @ 12:46 PM ET
Isles will be in a tough spot for trades. They don't have their own 2nd/3rd/potentially 4th round picks this year (they will likely have CGY's 2nd, which figures to be a late one).
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 12:53 PM ET
Isles will be in a tough spot for trades. They don't have their own 2nd/3rd/potentially 4th round picks this year (they will likely have CGY's 2nd, which figures to be a late one).
- Harambe

Yeah that article was kind of sobering I guess. Not willing to give up any of our recent top picks unless it’s for someone substantial with term and I don’t see that happening. I can see Hagelin or maybe Pageau nothing that’s going to bend us over too much and I’m fine with that I’m more of a pitcher anyway.
ses111
New York Islanders

Jan 29 @ 1:03 PM ET
27-31-61 in 50 games played; tons of terms left and no NMC/NTC for 3 more years.

So definitely expendable in the minds of the Oiler's brass.

- Wildschwein

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next