Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!
Forums :: Free Agency Tracker :: Meier Ready To Take The Plunge?
Author Message
Location: Brampton
Joined: 08.09.2006

Jun 24 @ 12:53 PM ET
Meier Ready To Take The Plunge? Kevin Weekes saying that Meier will be signing an extension with NJD for 8 years, at $8.5m AAV Kevin Weekes
Joined: 04.13.2021

Jun 24 @ 7:57 PM ET
The link to the rumour chart always includes a teaser for those that aren't season ticketholders. Today featured Timo Meier. An 85% chance of landing in NJ. Buffalo was at 15% and I think it had Montreal at 10%. Can't remember the details. But it was 110% total. I think that hints at whoever gets Meier is getting a guy who gives 110% every shift. Sounds like it's probably going to be NJ!
Toronto Maple Leafs
Location: Red Deer, AB
Joined: 07.14.2010

Jun 24 @ 9:10 PM ET
If Meier gets 8.5 for 8yrs then Nylander should get NO more! But I bet he wants LOTS more!! Trade him if that’s the case!