Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 1:50 PM ET
Don't forget MM's 10 year deal
- nyisles7

Vukota
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 1:51 PM ET
Handjobs for everyone from captain!

- mdw7413

We're still doing the handjob jokes?

Vukota
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 1:51 PM ET
- Cptmjl

Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 1:53 PM ET
As far as fielding the best Team, if Trots thought Toews was a better option than Mayfield then Devon would have started up here, or any of the other terrible D man that are playing up here. Agree Toews being Waiver exempt comes into play, but again if Trotz, feels/felt he can do a better job than what we have. He would be up here. These contracts aren't going to block anyone. Thats what the conversation was.

As far as these contracts blowing up our Cap? Its a non issue for me and more importantly the Islanders imho.

- nyisles7

Contradiction followed by an assumption.
mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Oct 10 @ 1:59 PM ET
We're still doing the handjob jokes?

- Vukota

Don't be upset just because Chiefs won the argument...
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:00 PM ET
I'm tired of explaining Johnston's contract to you over and over. They can send him down with no cap hit so he is irrelevant to this conversation yet all you do is bring him up every time The other guys were Snow's mistake and has nothing to do with the new guys. Nobody is saying there aren't bad contracts on this roster but they have nearly 10 million in cap space with Kovar being terminated. Everybody knows there is going to be another buy out window in the next few years when the CBA runs out. Trades that can be made etc etc. Listen just because its one the things you constantly bring up that might happen down the road doesn't mean its actually going to happen.
- Vukota

I can’t relate to this line of thinking with his contract or any other for that matter. Are you saying we could sign any fringe NHL’er and no big deal we;
A) don’t need the money now who cares?
B) no big deal we have cap space?
C) we can always trade them
D) all the above
I don’t get the thought process is it ok to sign sub par players to term(and before any of the protectors of the almighty Lou jump down my throat I’m not specifically referring to him)when we already have existing crap contracts with term? I think chiefs point which is mine as well is we already have shat contracts quite a few of them why add to that? I think saying we can do this or that with said contracts in a couple years is a bit naive it doesn’t always work out like that especially when you need the space suddenly for whatever reason.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:03 PM ET
Don't be upset just because Chiefs won the argument...
- mdw7413

Vukota
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:04 PM ET
I can’t relate to this line of thinking with his contract or any other for that matter. Are you saying we could sign any fringe NHL’er and no big deal we;
D) all the above
I don’t get the thought process is it ok to sign sub par players to term(and before any of the protectors of the almighty Lou jump down my throat I’m not specifically referring to him)when we already have existing crap contracts with term? I think chiefs point which is mine as well is we already have shat contracts quite a few of them why add to that? I think saying we can do this or that with said contracts in a couple years is a bit naive it doesn’t always work out like that especially when you need the space suddenly for whatever reason.

- Cptmjl

No I'm saying he is an AHL player that got overpaid yet people are complaining about him like he is taking away from the big club. Are we going to start breaking down every other minor league players contract too? It doesn't matter how long Johnston's contract is because it has no bearing on the cap of the Isles because he makes so little
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:12 PM ET
Listen you keep worrying about 3 or 4 years down the road Let's move onto the next topic. Does Lou take the extra 2 million he got from Kovar leaving and try to make another move or just hold onto it and sit back and see where this team is in a couple of months before deciding to do something? Also Eberle has been basically invisible since being moved off Barzal's line and Beau is off to a slow start as well
- Vukota

It would be nice to utilize the $2M they gained from Kovar leaving, not sure what the play would be. Maybe something in a few months if someone becomes available. I'm not rehashing my thoughts on the cap, but really the only position that I see that is "upgradeable" would be Pruneshackle. You could certainly make an argument in favor of the 4C spot being upgraded, but I'm not sure they'll put Fippula and his $2M cap hit in the pressbox.

I don't think you can really spend that $2M on defense when you have a perfectly capable upgrade in BPT that's dirt cheap and waiver-exempt.

I wouldn't be upset if they took the space they gained and used it at all but, as of today, I think they should just keep the space. Always a shot they can take on a bad contract to gain some assets and having the cap space to do that is key.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:14 PM ET
It would be nice to utilize the $2M they gained from Kovar leaving, not sure what the play would be. Maybe something in a few months if someone becomes available. I'm not rehashing my thoughts on the cap, but really the only position that I see that is "upgradeable" would be Pruneshackle. You could certainly make an argument the 4C spot to be upgraded, but I'm not sure they'll put Fippula and his $2M cap hit in the pressbox.

I don't think you can really spend that $2M on defense when you have a perfectly capable upgrade in BPT that's dirt cheap and waiver-exempt.

I wouldn't be upset if they took the space they gained and used it at all but, as of today, I think they should just keep the space. Always a shot they can take on a bad contract to gain some assets and having the cap space to do that is key.

- eichiefs9

Agreed. I think Lou waits to see what he has and in a few months if they are in it and Nelson is still Nelson he might look to upgrade the #2 center spot. I think we see Toews by Thanksgiving IMO
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:17 PM ET
D) all the above

- Cptmjl

Not to jump into this discussion this late, but anyone signed that needs to be moved can be traded (for the most part). Pelech and Mayfield could be moved as they're young and have upside. Same with Cizikas and Clutterbuck...…..I would bet most teams would have interest in either of those two.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:21 PM ET
No I'm saying he is an AHL player that got overpaid yet people are complaining about him like he is taking away from the big club. Are we going to start breaking down every other minor league players contract too? It doesn't matter how long Johnston's contract is because it has no bearing on the cap of the Isles because he makes so little
- Vukota

He does make so little but his small contract with every other small contract we have with term equals something which is my point. No, it’s most likely not a concern this season but when you factor in the other contracts we have to me it potentially becomes a concern.
Let’s say hypothetically we’re competitive this season and have an opportunity to get a very good player or two in July after most likely signing Lee, who knows maybe Eberle also? It potentially becomes a problem then and when you add term to a contract it could cause issues beyond this season. I’m calling the earth round I know it’s common sense but spending money especially with term just because we have space to me is not the best plan for multiple reasons. Not sure how this is even debatable?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:25 PM ET
Agreed. I think Lou waits to see what he has and in a few months if they are in it and Nelson is still Nelson he might look to upgrade the #2 center spot. I think we see Toews by Thanksgiving IMO
- Vukota

I think Duneaxel is probably good enough to play 4th line minutes, at least at his current cost. Spending ~$2M on another fourth liner seems like pissing in the wind to me.

Not sure who would they could acquire to play 2C. That's not exactly a throwaway position that you can go out an acquire someone easily (not saying that's what you meant). I'd love to throw Brassard's name out there, but the chances of the NYI/PIT completing a roster trade are probably close to zero.

RNH would be great, but I have a feeling the Oilers would ask for a ton for him. Maybe Coyle from MIN.

The name I'd be most intrigued about: Brayden Schenn. 27 years old, two years left @ $5.125M cap hit. Blues are pretty tight against the cap. I have a pretty strong feeling they wouldn't deal him, though. But he'd check a box for the Isles. The Blues being a high-cap team in the WC means it's at least plausible to consider it. Maybe they can send Mayfield home to St. Louis as a throw-in.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:26 PM ET
Not to jump into this discussion this late, but anyone signed that needs to be moved can be traded (for the most part). Pelech and Mayfield could be moved as they're young and have upside. Same with Cizikas and Clutterbuck...…..I would bet most teams would have interest in either of those two.
- kindlyrick

Not so sure about anyone having interest in any of the above at this point especially with the TERM. If Pelech and mayfield surprise and develop into nice players suddenly then yeah they have value I don’t see that happening with Pelech at this point and mayfield is a long shot. Also if it does we’re not trading them anyway haha. Cizikas and Clutterbuck are over paid with lumps I have a hard time believing anyone is taking them which was kind of my point with my earlier posts. The amount of low cost bad contracts with term we have adds up to a bit of money.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:28 PM ET
He does make so little but his small contract with every other small contract we have with term equals something which is my point. No, it’s most likely not a concern this season but when you factor in the other contracts we have to me it potentially becomes a concern.
Let’s say hypothetically we’re competitive this season and have an opportunity to get a very good player or two in July after most likely signing Lee, who knows maybe Eberle also? It potentially becomes a problem then and when you add term to a contract it could cause issues beyond this season. I’m calling the earth round I know it’s common sense but spending money especially with term just because we have space to me is not the best plan for multiple reasons. Not sure how this is even debatable?

- Cptmjl

I don't think you understand how Johnston's contract works because if you did then you would realize he would have no effect on the isles cap or roster if other players were traded for or signed. They would just waive him and send him to BP and its like he was never on the team. Unlike the other guys who's cap hit would remain on the roster even though they were sent down. That's why I don't understand why anybody brings up Johnston when talking about bad contracts. He has a 1 way which is really only a way to make sure he gets paid the same either up or down in the minors. Unless you're really worried about how they are spending their money why would you have a problem with this?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:29 PM ET
- kindlyrick

Except for the fact that all of those names have 3-4 years left on their deals. No GM is going to want to acquire Cal Clutterbuck and pay him $12.5M over the next four seasons. Same with Cizikas. It's possible to make an argument that Pelech/Mayfield are young and dirt cheap, but that's still a long-term deal and I very much disagree that Mayfield has even a shred of "upside", in that he'll ever be anything more than a 6th/7th defenseman.
ses111
New York Islanders

I think Duneaxel is probably good enough to play 4th line minutes, at least at his current cost. Spending ~$2M on another fourth liner seems like pissing in the wind to me.

Not sure who would they could acquire to play 2C. That's not exactly a throwaway position that you can go out an acquire someone easily (not saying that's what you meant). I'd love to throw Brassard's name out there, but the chances of the NYI/PIT completing a roster trade are probably close to zero.

RNH would be great, but I have a feeling the Oilers would ask for a ton for him. Maybe Coyle from MIN.

The name I'd be most intrigued about: Brayden Schenn. 27 years old, two years left @ $5.125M cap hit. Blues are pretty tight against the cap. I have a pretty strong feeling they wouldn't deal him, though. But he'd check a box for the Isles. The Blues being a high-cap team in the WC means it's at least plausible to consider it. Maybe they can send Mayfield home to St. Louis as a throw-in.

- eichiefs9

Nelson and Mayfield.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Not so sure about anyone having interest in any of the above at this point especially with the TERM. If Pelech and mayfield surprise and develop into nice players suddenly then yeah they have value I don’t see that happening with Pelech at this point and mayfield is a long shot. Cizikas and Clutterbuck are over paid with lumps I have a hard time believing anyone is taking them which was kind of my point with my earlier posts. The amount of low cost bad contracts with term we have adds up to a bit of money.
- Cptmjl

We can agree to disagree on the aforementioned being able to be moved. But id bet any amount of money all can be moved no problem if need be......especially at the deadline where teams load up for the post season. I also have a lot of faith in Lou Lam getting the pieces together that they need in the next few years. All this talk of what if down the road, the bottom line is this guy is one of the best in the biz...…….he knows what he's doing.

Side note : the old regime would have had Kovar playing 2c all year...…...yet this regime saw it wasn't gonna work and deaded it right away.
Vukota
New York Islanders

- kindlyrick

kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:32 PM ET
Except for the fact that all of those names have 3-4 years left on their deals. No GM is going to want to acquire Cal Clutterbuck and pay him $12.5M over the next four seasons. Same with Cizikas. It's possible to make an argument that Pelech/Mayfield are young and dirt cheap, but that's still a long-term deal and I very much disagree that Mayfield has even a shred of "upside", in that he'll ever be anything more than a 6th/7th defenseman.
- eichiefs9

See and I think it would be easier to move Cal or Casey before Mayfield and Pelech. We can agree to disagree, but I think those guys were labeled "4th liners" for too many years, and the reality is neither are 4th liners. Those guys can both play special teams, and can go up and down most lineups as needed. 3-4 years is nothing...…….and many teams can get crafty if need be to add 3 million a season for a player that can help them in the post season.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:33 PM ET
Nelson and Mayfield.

- ses111

I wish. Schenn had 10 fewer points last season than Nelson had in the last two seasons combined.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:33 PM ET
I don't think you understand how Johnston's contract works because if you did then you would realize he would have no effect on the isles cap or roster if other players were traded for or signed. They would just waive him and send him to BP and its like he was never on the team. Unlike the other guys who's cap hit would remain on the roster even though they were sent down. That's why I don't understand why anybody brings up Johnston when talking about bad contracts. He has a 1 way which is really only a way to make sure he gets paid the same either up or down in the minors. Unless you're really worried about how they are spending their money why would you have a problem with this?
- Vukota

I forgot to put “not only referring to Johnston” in this post like my last.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:34 PM ET

- Vukota

I just couldn't bare to see you disagree with Chiefs...….I had to jump in to take the heat. I happen to agree with you...….I don't think this team is going to be in any cap trouble anytime soon.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Oct 10 @ 2:35 PM ET
See and I think it would be easier to move Cal or Casey before Mayfield and Pelech. We can agree to disagree, but I think those guys were labeled "4th liners" for too many years, and the reality is neither are 4th liners. Those guys can both play special teams, and can go up and down and lineup as needed. 3-4 years is nothing...…….and many teams can get crafty if need be to add 3 million a season for a player that can help them in the post season.
- kindlyrick

They are most certainly fourth liners. Yes, they can play the PK. It doesn't make them worth those awful contracts. If they weren't 4th liners, they wouldn't have spent literally their entire careers playing on the fourth line. You can find defensively-talented players that don't cost you more than $10M over several years. There is not a GM on earth that would take on those contracts without the Islanders including a major asset along with them.

Chayka would probably take one if you tossed in a first round pick or a solid prospect. But even the Coyotes, the NHL's bad-contract-dumping-grounds, wouldn't take either of those guys without a major pot-sweetener.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next