Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:26 PM ET
You might be right and I’d be ok with it. But there’s a difference when Lou is calling than when Garth did. Garth made obligatory phone calls to “kick tires”. Lou is calling to make a deal.
- kindlyrick

Hopefully they turn out better then when he got on the phone with Komorov and Johnston’s agents 😂
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:28 PM ET
What are you gonna say if the isles make the playoffs. Doubtful i know, but anything can happen.
- kindlyrick

I’ll say awesome what the (frank) do you want me to say? Do you think I want to watch garbage hockey again for another season? Are we debating whether Lou added players to make this team a playoff team or not?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:37 PM ET
I’ll say awesome what the (frank) do you want me to say? Do you think I want to watch garbage hockey again for another season? Are we debating whether Lou added players to make this team a playoff team or not?
- Cptmjl

Ross Johnston is going to punch us into the promised land and Leo Komarov will sandpaper grit us all the way to the Cup!
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:38 PM ET
Ross Johnston is going to punch us into the promised land and Leo Komarov will sandpaper grit us all the way to the Cup!
- eichiefs9

It’s just such a weird question. Like I’m going to be soooooo mad if this team makes the playoffs Hahahaha
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:51 PM ET
It’s just such a weird question. Like I’m going to be soooooo mad if this team makes the playoffs Hahahaha
- Cptmjl

This team is going to be royally (frank)ed for awhile. I literally cannot find a single redeeming quality about 90% of the contracts they've handed out over the last year-or-so. Johnston/Mayfield/Pelech/Komarov/Hickey + the Martin trade are all bad-to-awful decisions. I don't have as much faith in Lou as most, but he's certainly better than that feces-guzzling (frank)face Garth Snow.

I hate to be "that guy" but I think the Islanders will be better off, in the long-run, if this season is a tire-fire and they end up with Jack Hughes to backfill the hole at center left by the pajama herb.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:54 PM ET
Hopefully they turn out better then when he got on the phone with Komorov and Johnston’s agents 😂
- Cptmjl

Lolol
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 12:56 PM ET
- Cptmjl

I’m not asking if you want to watch garbage hockey. I just noticed you’ve had them in preverbial last place before a game has played. I don’t think they’re gonna be a boring team whether they make or miss the post season.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:01 PM ET
This team is going to be royally (frank)ed for awhile. I literally cannot find a single redeeming quality about 90% of the contracts they've handed out over the last year-or-so. Johnston/Mayfield/Pelech/Komarov/Hickey + the Martin trade are all bad-to-awful decisions. I don't have as much faith in Lou as most, but he's certainly better than that feces-guzzling (frank)face Garth Snow.

I hate to be "that guy" but I think the Islanders will be better off, in the long-run, if this season is a tire-fire and they end up with Jack Hughes to backfill the hole at center left by the pajama herb.

- eichiefs9

In fairness Lou was handed a huge bag of suck and I’m sure is going to watch Snows draftees this season to decide how to mold this team going forward.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:03 PM ET

- eichiefs9

I don’t disagree with anything in this post though I will say I don’t think we needed to rebuild because we lost Tavares. Just my opinion. Also, if that is the direction then why sign these crap players to four year contracts? Why trade for Martin for another three years of him? Are we planning on not being competitive for a very long time? We are already handcuffed to shat players for far too long because of Snow.

Makes zero sense and I have a hard time understanding how anyone can defend it besides with some unsubstantiated loyalty to Lou. I like Lou here but no matter what anyone says to defend these moves the argument makes no sense. If they make the playoffs awesome I would be ecstatic but no one on their right mind would think for a second would think these moves make us a better team. Trotz will make us a better team.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:08 PM ET
I don’t disagree with anything in this post though I will say I don’t think we needed to rebuild because we lost Tavares. Just my opinion. Also, if that is the direction then why sign these crap players to four year contracts? Why trade for Martin for another three years of him? Are we planning on not being competitive for a very long time? We are already handcuffed to shat players for far too long because of Snow.

Makes zero sense and I have a hard time understanding how anyone can defend it besides with some unsubstantiated loyalty to Lou. I like Lou here but no matter what anyone says to defend these moves the argument makes no sense. If they make the playoffs awesome I would be ecstatic but no one on their right mind would think for a second would think these moves make us a better team. Trotz will make us a better team.

- Cptmjl

I think your last sentence is what we as fans are going to want to watch. Trotz will make them a better team. Cutting the goals against in half would be a really big step in the right direction.

As far as the signings. I’ve said firstly that Lou needed to sign players to be competitive. But, also, every signing points to him trying to change the culture of this team which we all saw was pathetic for not only years but decades basically. I’m not sure what his method is to having all young players using numbers below 30, but it seemed to have worked for his teams in the past. Perhaps they need a more authoritarian approach ?
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:11 PM ET
In fairness Lou was handed a huge bag of suck and I’m sure is going to watch Snows draftees this season to decide how to mold this team going forward.
- kindlyrick

I'm not bashing Lou, I'm happy he's here. But there have already been a whole bunch of really questionable, at best, signings since he's been here and it's only been a few months. He made some bad signings in TOR as well. I don't like the fact that his son works for the Islanders, who have proven themselves to be detrimentally-nepotistic for the better part of the last decade or more.

I pretty much have no faith or optimism left in this organization and they'll have to earn that back from me after their latest titanic-sized blunder.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:20 PM ET

- Cptmjl

They'll certainly be better defensively and more disciplined under Trotz. But anyone who thinks that Trotz is going to be some magical savior that makes this team into a well-oiled machine is only lying to themselves.

Bailey and Lee are going to be huge questionmarks this season now that they don't get to ride alongside pajama boy. Not saying it's a guarantee that they have a major offensive regression, but they're as likely to have their offensive totals cut in half as they are to produce the same way that they have over the previous two seasons. Barzal's training wheels are coming off and, while I know he's up to the challenge, he's not going to have another top-tier center to help deflect some of the defensive matchups.

The Isles are almost definitely going to be a lottery team this year. What I'm really hoping for is that guys like Lehner, Kovar, Eberle, and maybe Nelson have strong years and fetch a nice price at the trade deadline. I know wanting to trade Eberle may not be a popular opinion here but he's gonna be 29 when his next contract starts and, assuming he's healthy/productive this year, he would fetch one hell of a haul at the deadline.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:31 PM ET
They'll certainly be better defensively and more disciplined under Trotz. But anyone who thinks that Trotz is going to be some magical savior that makes this team into a well-oiled machine is only lying to themselves.

Bailey and Lee are going to be huge questionmarks this season now that they don't get to ride alongside pajama boy. Not saying it's a guarantee that they have a major offensive regression, but they're as likely to have their offensive totals cut in half as they are to produce the same way that they have over the previous two seasons. Barzal's training wheels are coming off and, while I know he's up to the challenge, he's not going to have another top-tier center to help deflect some of the defensive matchups.

The Isles are almost definitely going to be a lottery team this year. What I'm really hoping for is that guys like Lehner, Kovar, Eberle, and maybe Nelson have strong years and fetch a nice price at the trade deadline. I know wanting to trade Eberle may not be a popular opinion here but he's gonna be 29 when his next contract starts and, assuming he's healthy/productive this year, he would fetch one hell of a haul at the deadline.

- eichiefs9

To me this is the best thing about having Lou. Snow would never even consider a mid-season trade. Lou also needs to figure out what he's going to do with Lee.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:39 PM ET
Too me this is the best thing about having Lou. Snow would never even consider a mid-season trade. Lou also needs to figure out what he's going to do with Lee.
- JimmyP

I think this season will be pretty indicative of what happens with Lee. He's a pending UFA and his star-center safety blanket is gone (assuming he doesn't end up playing with Barzal). If he can't continue to produce offensively without pajama boy, you have to strongly consider moving him at the deadline. I love the guy and I hope like hell that he continues to score at a nice clip, but I have my reservations about the likelihood of that.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:43 PM ET

- eichiefs9

This ^^^^
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 1:54 PM ET
This ^^^^
- JohnScammo

The problem with tanking is having to resign these young players to contracts in a couple years that you’re supposedly rebuilding with. As we’ve seen in the past couple that with losing and committing over twenty million to absolute garbage(for those people that hysterically say,”we have plenty of cap space who cares?”) that may not be an easy feat. I swear this team no matter who is running it does shat the hard way. I also like Lou but as I said in the past none of it makes any sense to me whatsoever.

Call me crazy but I’m not sure if continually losing is the best way to fix the culture of losing.
eichiefs9
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 2:07 PM ET
The problem with tanking is having to resign these young players to contracts in a couple years that you’re supposedly rebuilding with. As we’ve seen in the past couple that with losing and committing over twenty million to absolute garbage(for those people that hysterically say,”we have plenty of cap space who cares?”) that may not be an easy feat. I swear this team no matter who is running it does shat the hard way. I also like Lou but as I said in the past none of it makes any sense to me whatsoever.

Call me crazy but I’m not sure if continually losing is the best way to fix the culture of losing.

- Cptmjl

It's not, but the Islanders have a top prospect system and there is plenty of talent on the way. Trading some of the older, better players now will afford them a ton of extra assets (see Rangers, NY) to speed things up with. Now, I'm not under any delusions that the Islanders will be able to rebuild as quickly as the Rangers, but getting a bunch of first round picks and other assets for guys (hypothetically) like Eberle and Lee sure makes it a lot easier to either draft the young talent necessary to sustain a successful team OR flip them in a trade for more-immediate help.
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 2:43 PM ET
It's not, but the Islanders have a top prospect system and there is plenty of talent on the way. Trading some of the older, better players now will afford them a ton of extra assets (see Rangers, NY) to speed things up with. Now, I'm not under any delusions that the Islanders will be able to rebuild as quickly as the Rangers, but getting a bunch of first round picks and other assets for guys (hypothetically) like Eberle and Lee sure makes it a lot easier to either draft the young talent necessary to sustain a successful team OR flip them in a trade for more-immediate help.
- eichiefs9

At this point, I am willing to see how the season starts off. If they stink as much as I suspect, then the Isles should not be shy about trading the guys with expiring contracts. If they start off well, then I would try to extend some of those contracts, if it can be done at affordable prices. If the guy pulls a pajama boy, then I trade him regardless.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 2:51 PM ET
- eichiefs9

I don’t agree with trading all of your “now” players for futures. I think that’s playing the same game we just played for twelve years albeit under a much better gm. I don’t feel it’s necessary and also think you risk losing some of the young players we have when they get sick of once again losing. We have a core and a pretty awesome first line center. We just drafted according to everyone two studs. I’m not into dumping everyone and crapping the bed for the next five years and going through this bs again to maybe be competitive.
Can’t trade every player one they turn 28 and hope your picks all turn out to be studs. If there’s an opportunity to get a player like Panarin you go all in and add him to Barzal and the up and comers. Karlson is a pipe dream of course but if there were a chance you do it these are generational talents I laugh when people say we shouldn’t trade Wahlstrom or Dobson for him again if there were a chance. Completely (frank)ing nuts to think otherwise.
Vukota
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 3:38 PM ET

- Cptmjl

Do you have some kind of mental block with this subject? It's 2 years left christ!!
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 3:45 PM ET
Do you have some kind of mental block with this subject? It's 2 years left christ!!
- Vukota

kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 3:51 PM ET
I'm not bashing Lou, I'm happy he's here. But there have already been a whole bunch of really questionable, at best, signings since he's been here and it's only been a few months. He made some bad signings in TOR as well. I don't like the fact that his son works for the Islanders, who have proven themselves to be detrimentally-nepotistic for the better part of the last decade or more.

I pretty much have no faith or optimism left in this organization and they'll have to earn that back from me after their latest titanic-sized blunder.

- eichiefs9

I hear you and understand the caution. Let me also add that the new ownership “appears” to be willing to go all in to win. So I’m not as concerned with past nepotism under the Wang/Snow regime as I am now. I truly believe these guys are looking to really win the stanley cup, not just talk about it.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 3:54 PM ET
To me this is the best thing about having Lou. Snow would never even consider a mid-season trade. Lou also needs to figure out what he's going to do with Lee.
- JimmyP

This is precisely why Lou is a real GM. I always felt Snow let his feelings get in the way of business decisions I.E mid season trades of players he was fond of who were upcoming UFAs. The obvious being Tavares,but there was a litany of players who walked for nothing. I think we’re goinf to see some mid season moves by LOU and depending if necessary a purge at the deadline.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 6 @ 3:55 PM ET
Not sure where the lose for Hughes idea came from but i don’t see this isles management allowing a dump on a season. Maybe I’m wrong but i see them adding pieces as opposed to purposefully losing.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next