Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 3:53 PM ET
No
- eichiefs9

Figured as much.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 4:14 PM ET
I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!
- nyisles7

Not the first time youve said that to another man is it?
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 4:16 PM ET
WTF
- Vukota

he put it on a tee
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 5:02 PM ET
Not the first time youve said that to another man is it?
- Upstate_isles

Yeah I think it is, ASS
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 5:41 PM ET
Yeah I think it is, ASS
- nyisles7

There’s a joke here
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 6:51 PM ET
There’s a joke here
- Cptmjl

Yea its in your pants
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 31 @ 6:58 PM ET
This made me laugh a lot

https://twitter.com/emqua.../1034909725547286532?s=19
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 1 @ 10:43 PM ET
This made me laugh a lot

https://twitter.com/emqua.../1034909725547286532?s=19

- Upstate_isles

What is it a picture of Cpt?

Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 2 @ 8:37 AM ET
What is it a picture of Cpt?

- nyisles7

On my way to Ibiza.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Sep 2 @ 10:41 AM ET
On my way to Ibiza.
- Cptmjl

kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 2 @ 4:51 PM ET
Anthony LaRocco

@ALaRocco0801
Follow Follow @ALaRocco0801
More
#Isles fans, Artemi Panarin has the #Isles on his list of place he would go to. This is pretty big news as he could not just be a rental if acquired. Ball is Lou’s hands to see if he can get it done. Other teams on his list include NYR, DAL, LA, TBL, and FLA

1:27 PM - 30 Aug 2018

- PeteM

I guess the question is whats the asking price. He's a talented guy, but he's not replacing Tavares.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 9:31 AM ET
Well heres part of this article

https://theathletic.com/4...eview-new-york-islanders/
Mathew Barzal was electric last season, Jordan Eberle complemented him well and Anthony Beauvillier rounded out one of the league’s best lines. On a team that struggled to keep possession and outscore its opponents, this trio managed a 53 per cent Corsi and was plus-12 in goals (63 per cent share) at 5-on-5 in 363 minutes together. Without those three on the ice, the Islanders were at 44 per cent Corsi and were outscored by 15 (46 per cent share). A stark contrast. That line was the second unit last season behind Tavares and co. It’ll be interesting to see how it fares now that all the attention will be on them. They may regress slightly as a result.

In that regard, all eyes will be on Barzal this year as he enters his second full season. A sophomore slump would crush any Islanders playoff hopes. He’s one of the main reasons why the team is rated this high. I don’t expect a dip, though, even against tougher competition. This kid is the real deal. He’s one of the fastest players in the league and an incredible playmaker, leading to some of the most impressive micro-stats profiles I’ve ever seen. He’s in the 99th or 100th percentile across the board.

He had 85 points last year and while I expect some regression, I also expect a bump in ice-time and age-related growth to offset that. His 3.5 points per 60 in all situations last year ranked ninth in the league. If he pushes 20 minutes per game this season — he played less than 18 last year — I don’t have much doubt he can stay in the point-per-game range. Repeating last year’s totals isn’t out of the question and neither is being a top-10 point scorer if he can handle the pressure of being the top dog now that Tavares is gone.

That’s where my model has him and it’s why Barzal is one of the top projected centres going into the season. It may be too early to expect this much out of him – one season is a small sample – but it’s extremely rare for a player his age to play at the level he did. In the salary cap era, Barzal is one of just seven players to eclipse a point-per-game in an under-20 season. When that list consists of Connor McDavid, Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin, Steven Stamkos and Auston Matthews then you might see why Barzal is being held in such high regard. That he also posted a plus-eight per cent relative Corsi (that data isn’t available for Crosby, Ovechkin and Malkin, but it was more than McDavid, Stamkos and Matthews) is the icing on the cake.

Eberle was terrific in his first year as an Islander scoring 59 points, and with Tavares gone, he might be able to build on that with more ice time on the first power-play unit this season and in general – he only played 16 minutes per game last season. As for Beauvillier, he should get more ice time too and playing a full season with Barzal and Eberle could mean a breakout year is on the horizon. His 5-on-5 points per 60 was a monstrous 2.3 with Barzal, and just 1.35 otherwise. Considering he was getting bottom six minutes, that shouldn’t be a surprise as the Islanders didn’t exactly have any player he could excel with.

That likely won’t change this season despite an influx of off-season activity. In fact, it might be even worse than last year. Lamoriello immediately put his stamp on the team, bringing in a number of players to patch up the bottom six, the only issue is that none of them bring any positive value.

Leo Komarov lost a major step on defence last season, making it impossible to ignore how disastrous he was on offence. He could help fix a terrible Islanders penalty kill, but I’m not sure it’s worth what he gives back at 5-on-5. Add Casey Cizikas and Cal Clutterbuck to the mix and you get the worst-ranked line in the league according to my model.

Valtteri Filppula might be an even worse bet than Komarov, as the Islanders likely expect him to contribute. But at this stage in his career, I don’t think he can. He might be one of the most inefficient players in the league, which is further exacerbated by the fact he’ll likely get a decent amount of playing time in New York. He doesn’t shoot at all, he produces at a fourth-line rate and his on-ice shot impact is significantly negative at both ends of the ice. The third line isn’t terrible with whatever’s left in Andrew Ladd’s tank and KHL-import Jan Kovar, but Filppula’s output likely pushes them down to fourth-line territory as a whole. Having two fourth lines kind of offsets having a good first line.

Other Lamoriello adds include Matt Martin and Tom Kuhnhackl and they fall in the same boat as Komarov and Filppula: marginal NHL talent. What hurts the most here is that all that bottom of the lineup clutter likely blocks skilled youngsters like Josh Ho-Sang and Kieffer Bellows from making the team. Lord knows this team could use some skill.

The second line is the big wild-card as the team looks like it’ll be placing Brock Nelson in between Tavares’s former two wingers. It will be fascinating to see how much of Anders Lee’s 40-goal season and Josh Bailey’s near point-per-game season were a product of the man in the middle, and how much were their own talents. My model expects them to earn 55 to 60 points each, but even that may be tough with Nelson who will be a stark contrast to Tavares. He’s really struggled to push play offensively the last two seasons and his scoring rates took a dip last year.

What also hurts is that no one on this line looks capable of entering the offensive zone with control. Tavares is one of the league’s best and did a lot of the heavy lifting in that area. He had more entries with possession than Lee and Bailey combined last year and his carry-in percentage of 76 was one of the league’s best marks. The other two were at 43 and 36 per cent respectively, while Nelson managed a slightly more respectable 52 per cent. That could further limit this line’s offensive potential.

If Lee and Bailey regress more than expected without Tavares, then this team is in even bigger trouble than most already anticipate. The top six is fine, especially the top line, but they’re not getting much support from the bottom six, and if those two falter the Islanders can quickly turn into a one-line team. Their defence and goaltending likely won’t save them either.

All that paints a grim picture of the Islanders upcoming season and it’s why many think the team will be among league’s worst despite some optimism from the fanbase. New York has some very good players that can take this team father than they deserve and there are some good young players that can develop further, but as a whole, it’s difficult to see this team as currently constructed put together a winning season.

What Other Models Say
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 2:35 PM ET
Well heres part of this article

https://theathletic.com/4...eview-new-york-islanders/
Mathew Barzal was electric last season, Jordan Eberle complemented him well and Anthony Beauvillier rounded out one of the league’s best lines. On a team that struggled to keep possession and outscore its opponents, this trio managed a 53 per cent Corsi and was plus-12 in goals (63 per cent share) at 5-on-5 in 363 minutes together. Without those three on the ice, the Islanders were at 44 per cent Corsi and were outscored by 15 (46 per cent share). A stark contrast. That line was the second unit last season behind Tavares and co. It’ll be interesting to see how it fares now that all the attention will be on them. They may regress slightly as a result.

In that regard, all eyes will be on Barzal this year as he enters his second full season. A sophomore slump would crush any Islanders playoff hopes. He’s one of the main reasons why the team is rated this high. I don’t expect a dip, though, even against tougher competition. This kid is the real deal. He’s one of the fastest players in the league and an incredible playmaker, leading to some of the most impressive micro-stats profiles I’ve ever seen. He’s in the 99th or 100th percentile across the board.

He had 85 points last year and while I expect some regression, I also expect a bump in ice-time and age-related growth to offset that. His 3.5 points per 60 in all situations last year ranked ninth in the league. If he pushes 20 minutes per game this season — he played less than 18 last year — I don’t have much doubt he can stay in the point-per-game range. Repeating last year’s totals isn’t out of the question and neither is being a top-10 point scorer if he can handle the pressure of being the top dog now that Tavares is gone.

That’s where my model has him and it’s why Barzal is one of the top projected centres going into the season. It may be too early to expect this much out of him – one season is a small sample – but it’s extremely rare for a player his age to play at the level he did. In the salary cap era, Barzal is one of just seven players to eclipse a point-per-game in an under-20 season. When that list consists of Connor McDavid, Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin, Steven Stamkos and Auston Matthews then you might see why Barzal is being held in such high regard. That he also posted a plus-eight per cent relative Corsi (that data isn’t available for Crosby, Ovechkin and Malkin, but it was more than McDavid, Stamkos and Matthews) is the icing on the cake.

Eberle was terrific in his first year as an Islander scoring 59 points, and with Tavares gone, he might be able to build on that with more ice time on the first power-play unit this season and in general – he only played 16 minutes per game last season. As for Beauvillier, he should get more ice time too and playing a full season with Barzal and Eberle could mean a breakout year is on the horizon. His 5-on-5 points per 60 was a monstrous 2.3 with Barzal, and just 1.35 otherwise. Considering he was getting bottom six minutes, that shouldn’t be a surprise as the Islanders didn’t exactly have any player he could excel with.

That likely won’t change this season despite an influx of off-season activity. In fact, it might be even worse than last year. Lamoriello immediately put his stamp on the team, bringing in a number of players to patch up the bottom six, the only issue is that none of them bring any positive value.

Leo Komarov lost a major step on defence last season, making it impossible to ignore how disastrous he was on offence. He could help fix a terrible Islanders penalty kill, but I’m not sure it’s worth what he gives back at 5-on-5. Add Casey Cizikas and Cal Clutterbuck to the mix and you get the worst-ranked line in the league according to my model.

Valtteri Filppula might be an even worse bet than Komarov, as the Islanders likely expect him to contribute. But at this stage in his career, I don’t think he can. He might be one of the most inefficient players in the league, which is further exacerbated by the fact he’ll likely get a decent amount of playing time in New York. He doesn’t shoot at all, he produces at a fourth-line rate and his on-ice shot impact is significantly negative at both ends of the ice. The third line isn’t terrible with whatever’s left in Andrew Ladd’s tank and KHL-import Jan Kovar, but Filppula’s output likely pushes them down to fourth-line territory as a whole. Having two fourth lines kind of offsets having a good first line.

Other Lamoriello adds include Matt Martin and Tom Kuhnhackl and they fall in the same boat as Komarov and Filppula: marginal NHL talent. What hurts the most here is that all that bottom of the lineup clutter likely blocks skilled youngsters like Josh Ho-Sang and Kieffer Bellows from making the team. Lord knows this team could use some skill.

The second line is the big wild-card as the team looks like it’ll be placing Brock Nelson in between Tavares’s former two wingers. It will be fascinating to see how much of Anders Lee’s 40-goal season and Josh Bailey’s near point-per-game season were a product of the man in the middle, and how much were their own talents. My model expects them to earn 55 to 60 points each, but even that may be tough with Nelson who will be a stark contrast to Tavares. He’s really struggled to push play offensively the last two seasons and his scoring rates took a dip last year.

What also hurts is that no one on this line looks capable of entering the offensive zone with control. Tavares is one of the league’s best and did a lot of the heavy lifting in that area. He had more entries with possession than Lee and Bailey combined last year and his carry-in percentage of 76 was one of the league’s best marks. The other two were at 43 and 36 per cent respectively, while Nelson managed a slightly more respectable 52 per cent. That could further limit this line’s offensive potential.

If Lee and Bailey regress more than expected without Tavares, then this team is in even bigger trouble than most already anticipate. The top six is fine, especially the top line, but they’re not getting much support from the bottom six, and if those two falter the Islanders can quickly turn into a one-line team. Their defence and goaltending likely won’t save them either.

All that paints a grim picture of the Islanders upcoming season and it’s why many think the team will be among league’s worst despite some optimism from the fanbase. New York has some very good players that can take this team father than they deserve and there are some good young players that can develop further, but as a whole, it’s difficult to see this team as currently constructed put together a winning season.

What Other Models Say

- Upstate_isles

Man this was a long one, and to be honest didnt read much of it, but the fact is all the advanced stats in the world wont change the fact that the isles wont be giving up 5-6 per night. So while they lost Tavares, and subsequently Bailey and Lee will have less pts as a result, they hopefully will be cutting their goals against by half. Having a defensive system in place, and having each player have a designated role will produce a better overall brand of hockey. Even with Tavares the isles still saw most teams back up goaltender. Scoring goals, or pt production was never really an issue but rather having ZERO defense from all 5 players, was a recipe for disaster
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 3:26 PM ET
Man this was a long one, and to be honest didnt read much of it, but the fact is all the advanced stats in the world wont change the fact that the isles wont be giving up 5-6 per night. So while they lost Tavares, and subsequently Bailey and Lee will have less pts as a result, they hopefully will be cutting their goals against by half. Having a defensive system in place, and having each player have a designated role will produce a better overall brand of hockey. Even with Tavares the isles still saw most teams back up goaltender. Scoring goals, or pt production was never really an issue but rather having ZERO defense from all 5 players, was a recipe for disaster
- kindlyrick

The recipe for disaster is our current line up😁
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 4:00 PM ET
- kindlyrick

That was part of the article clearly
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 4:01 PM ET
- Cptmjl

Thought you would enjoy the Komorov, Filpulla, martin , and kuhnackele part
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 4:01 PM ET
- Upstate_isles

Next time can you make it a little more clear. Ty
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 4:11 PM ET
Next time can you make it a little more clear. Ty
- Cptmjl

I will try figured you would all appreciate that
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 9:30 PM ET
- Upstate_isles

I get it.....i just get overwhelmed on here when there’s no memes. Ha
JohnScammo
New York Islanders

Sep 3 @ 9:49 PM ET
https://www.sportsnet.ca/...layers-2018-19-full-list/

Don't tell the Leaf fans, but a certain player failed to make the top 10.

Meanwhile, the Isles only have one player in the top 100...... Barzal at #40. Obviously, they overlooked Hickey and Clutterbuck.

I know lists like this are meaningless, but what else is there to do on Labor Day?
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Sep 4 @ 8:32 AM ET
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/top-100-nhl-players-2018-19-full-list/

Meanwhile, the Isles only have one player in the top 100...... Barzal at #40. Obviously, they overlooked Hickey and Clutterbuck.

I know lists like this are meaningless, but what else is there to do on Labor Day?

- JohnScammo

I don’t know bbq and drink beers.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 4 @ 2:48 PM ET
I read the isles are in on Karlsson and Panarin. Has there been anything written on what the cost would be?
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 4 @ 2:49 PM ET
- Cptmjl

Wait, you don’t like the summer signings?
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Sep 4 @ 2:50 PM ET
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/top-100-nhl-players-2018-19-full-list/

- JohnScammo

Hedman was the better draft pick

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389  Next