Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 11:07 AM ET
The 4th line that was named the MC2 line was part of the success the last Islanders team that went to the POs had. There’s no arguing that. Anyone who does is foolish.
I think Lou L also thought they were effective because other than reuniting them, there was no reason to bring MM back. Will it work maybe, maybe not, I don’t know and quite honestly neither does anyone else.
Now before the Nostradamus’s of this thread kill me. Let’s give the team and the players who suck, can’t play etc. a couple games before we throw in the towel.
I think everyone on here agrees that Trotz is a great coach and his experience and coaching was badly needed so let’s see what he can do with this cast of characters.
My opinion is he will make a huge difference and a huge step in the right direction.
The mess left from Snow and Co. took 12 years to create so again let’s give the new regime( which I am thrilled to have) at least a month before we grab the pitchforks, revolt and claim the new regime the same old same old. I don’t think that’s unreasonable.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 11:08 AM ET
Go have another beer with Martin. This way he can tell you he only has 2 years left on his deal lol
- Vukota

I just want to know if it was at his house for dinner or a wedding ?
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 11:41 AM ET
Absolutely it would be if it were true.
- Cptmjl

Agree to disagree
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 11:49 AM ET
The 4th line that was named the MC2 line was part of the success the last Islanders team that went to the POs had. There’s no arguing that. Anyone who does is foolish.
I think Lou L also thought they were effective because other than reuniting them, there was no reason to bring MM back. Will it work maybe, maybe not, I don’t know and quite honestly neither does anyone else.
Now before the Nostradamus’s of this thread kill me. Let’s give the team and the players who suck, can’t play etc. a couple games before we throw in the towel.
I think everyone on here agrees that Trotz is a great coach and his experience and coaching was badly needed so let’s see what he can do with this cast of characters.
My opinion is he will make a huge difference and a huge step in the right direction.
The mess left from Snow and Co. took 12 years to create so again let’s give the new regime( which I am thrilled to have) at least a month before we grab the pitchforks, revolt and claim the new regime the same old same old. I don’t think that’s unreasonable.

- nyisles7

Agreed with this post. It’s reasonable. So is knowing a guy from playing on your team at Narch nationals (roller hockey) multiple years (15 years ago) who’s since made it to the NHL and being invited and attending the wedding. It’s also not unreasonable that Michael Haley was at said wedding and after 12 drinks i went over to him and said “I’m from Long Island and the game....l and his response was “THE GAMEEEEE, next to having my kids it was the greatest day of my life”.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 11:56 AM ET
Agreed with this post. It’s reasonable. So is knowing a guy from playing on your team at Narch nationals multiple years (15 years ago) who’s since made it to the NHL and being invited and attending the wedding. It’s also not unreasonable that Michael Haley was at said wedding and after 12 drinks i went over to him and said “I’m from Long Island and the game....l and his response was “THE GAMEEEEE, next to having my kids it was the greatest day of my life”.
- kindlyrick

Never doubted you meet him, ( or a player ) it’s just fun to twist Nutz on here if you haven’t noticed by now.
Haley was another one of those Guys that didn’t bring a lot of dangle or elite skill but played with guts and heart. That Pens game was one of the best games I remember at the old barn.
I think you’ll see that heart, desire and accountability with this Islander team going forward.
Can’t wait for the first game at home against the Leafs. It maybe The Game 2.0
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:06 PM ET
Agree to disagree
- kindlyrick

Absolutely, with that said you were saying they were the Islanders best posession line. It’s not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing that’s either a factual or non factual statement.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:09 PM ET
Go have another beer with Martin. This way he can tell you he only has 2 years left on his deal lol
- Vukota

Haha.

Not a boasting statement the guy is beyond accessible even if you’re not looking to seek him out. One time after a charity hockey game a buddy played in and the other two times at the Marriott bar ya (frank)ing douche nozzle. Hahahaha
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:11 PM ET
Never doubted you meet him, ( or a player ) it’s just fun to twist Nutz on here if you haven’t noticed by now.
Haley was another one of those Guys that didn’t bring a lot of dangle or elite skill but played with guts and heart. That Pens game was one of the best games I remember at the old barn.
I think you’ll see that heart, desire and accountability with this Islander team going forward.

- nyisles7

The Pens game was the best game ive ever been to hands down. I remember grabbing my friend by the neck, screaming "he's gonna fight the goalieeeee"

I am excited that the isles FINALLYYYYY turned the corner on mediocrity, and are going to do their best to field a winner. Not the best example, but the isles signed what they thought was a premier center in Yashin, and then the best they could flank him with was Miro Satan. Also, how many years did Tavares have tryout players, and journeymen playing on his wing??? I doubt Lou Lam sits on his hands and doesnt address obvious needs. I also think you're gonna see Devon Toews and Kieffer Bellows this year. Both are super talented.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:11 PM ET
Absolutely, with that said you were saying they were the Islanders best posession line. It’s not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing that’s either a factual or non factual statement.
- Cptmjl

Im saying that those guys tilted the ice EVERY time they were out.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:17 PM ET

- nyisles7

I agree with this post. Nobody is grabbing pitch forks, revolting, or claiming anything. This is the usual overreaction to something you conceive as an attack on everything Lou. I merely said the signings and trades so far are at the very least questionable and imo stupid. They are. The vast majority of people agree league wide its not a ridiculous thought.
With that said I’ll say it again because this is something you ignore constantly and focus on one thing(anything that you think is an attack on Lameriello just like you did with Weight last season btw)I speaking for myself and happy Lameriello is here, I’m excited Trotz is our coach and I’m pumped to see what he can do. I disagree about our recently added personnel. That in no way means I want everyone fired nor does it mean I’m writing off even this season. I’m excited to watch some hockey.
Not agreeing with everything our new general manager does equates to the end of the world but if you want to keep on spinning that narritive be my guest you seem to enjoy it.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:18 PM ET

- nyisles7

Im def getting tickets for this game.......I hope the fans are relentless with him. I'd love for someone to ask how it was a last minute decision when his wife accepted a job at a hospital a week prior in Missassauga? Anyone who's ever accepted a job anywhere, knows that there's an interview, and a decision period. Also mildly Ironic that he signs with a team that has three players i think from his junior team. Its a known fact that all those Ontario boys have summer skates....and im sure that was discussed. I dont even care that he signed elsewhere, i just think how he went about it was not very captain like.
watsonnostaw
Atlanta Thrashers
Location: i am extremely unobservant and my memory is in shambles

Aug 19 @ 12:18 PM ET
It seems Ek hates islander fans
- Cptmjl

kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:20 PM ET
I agree with this post. Nobody is grabbing pitch forks, revolting, or claiming anything. This is the usual overreaction to something you conceive as an attack on everything Lou. I merely said the signings and trades so far are at the very least questionable and imo stupid. They are. The vast majority of people agree league wide its not a ridiculous thought.
With that said I’ll say it again because this is something you ignore constantly and focus on one thing(anything that you think is an attack on Lameriello just like you did with Weight last season btw)I speaking for myself and happy Lameriello is here, I’m excited Trotz is our coach and I’m pumped to see what he can do. I disagree about our recently added personnel. That in no way means I want everyone fired nor does it mean I’m writing off even this season. I’m excited to watch some hockey.
Not agreeing with everything our new general manager does equates to the end of the world but if you want to keep on spinning that narritive be my guest you seem to enjoy it.

- Cptmjl

Im excited at the thought that the PP and PK, could finally be credible. How many years did we watch that PP just phucking suck, and not be able to correct it. The isles biggest answer to the PP one year was Cliff Ronning. CLIFF PHUCKING RONNING!!!!!!!!
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:20 PM ET
Im saying that those guys tilted the ice EVERY time they were out.
- kindlyrick

That’s not what you said in numerous posts you specifically said they were the Islanders best posession line. Listen, I liked watching those guys play but I don’t agree what they added overall to the teams success. They were completely misused by our coach as I pointed out yesterday and some fans I believe fell for the bullshat as to how effective they were.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:22 PM ET
That’s not what you said in numerous posts you specifically said they were the Islanders best posession line. Listen, I liked watching those guys play but I don’t agree what they added overall to the teams success. They were completely misused by our coach as I pointed out yesterday and some fans I believe fell for the bullshat as to how effective they were.
- Cptmjl

Maybe I mispoke with the possession line.....as I have not looked that up and could be wrong statistically. But, my meaning was that they were a momentum changer, and tilted the ice. My point was that those guys were a major cog in the wheel of success for the isles that season. My memory of that line was EVERYYYY time they were on the ice they took it to the other team, got it deep in the O zone, and were on EVERY puck.

I realize a lot of guys love to chirp Martin and even Clutterbuck for "useless hits away from the play", but those big hits tire you out big time. Taking a big hit like that is like being out for a Tavares OT shift........you're exhausted afterwards and cant go 100%.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:26 PM ET
Maybe I mispoke with the possession line.....as I have not looked that up and could be wrong statistically. But, my meaning was that they were a momentum changer, and tilted the ice. My point was that those guys were a major cog in the wheel of success for the isles that season. My memory of that line was EVERYYYY time they were on the ice they took it to the other team, got it deep in the O zone, and were on EVERY puck.
- kindlyrick

Again, as I pointed out yesterday they didn’t seem all that successful and the ice wasn’t exactly tilted when they gave up a goal when they were thrown out there right after we scored to try and stem the obvious push from the other team. Capuano did that every game, every-time we scored, with that end result far to many times to the point it was laughable.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:26 PM ET
The Pens game was the best game ive ever been to hands down. I remember grabbing my friend by the neck, screaming "he's gonna fight the goalieeeee"

I am excited that the isles FINALLYYYYY turned the corner on mediocrity, and are going to do their best to field a winner. Not the best example, but the isles signed what they thought was a premier center in Yashin, and then the best they could flank him with was Miro Satan. Also, how many years did Tavares have tryout players, and journeymen playing on his wing??? I doubt Lou Lam sits on his hands and doesnt address obvious needs. I also think you're gonna see Devon Toews and Kieffer Bellows this year. Both are super talented.

- kindlyrick

The Toronto P.O. game with the Bate’s PS was another one as well, although I’m and old plucker, not as ancient as the Cpt, JS or IHM but I saw the Cup Games and those can never be matched imho.

I think Lou will fill the holes on the team, however I think he’s patient and will use some time to evaluate what they have and what they need on the ice. He know what he has on paper but putting it together and seeing how it gels is 100% different. The kids like Toews, JHS and Belliws etc. will have to prove themselves obviously to make the team out of camp. I think Toews is a Trotz type player in he’s very smart and sees the ice well. Watched him at QU and he impressed me. Not the biggest guy but played physically but quick and smart with the puck. I think this years camp will be very competitive and that’s a good thing imho for everyone Vet or Prospect.
Going to be interesting to see the team they bring into game 1 of the upcoming season.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:28 PM ET
The Toronto P.O. game with the Bate’s PS was another one as well, although I’m and old plucker, not as ancient as the Cpt, JS or IHM but I saw the Cup Games and those can never be matched imho.

I think Lou will fill the holes on the team, however I think he’s patient and will use some time to TrueType evaluate what they have and what they need on the ice. He know what he has on paper but putting it together and seeing how it gels is 100% different. The kids like Toews, JHS and Belliws etc. will have to prove themselves obviously to make the team out of camp. I think Toews is a Trotz type player in he’s very smart and sees the ice well. Watched him at QU and he impressed me. Not the biggest guy but played physically but quick and smart with the puck. I think this years camp will be very competitive and that’s a good thing imho for everyone Vet or Prospect.
Going to be interesting to see the team they bring into game 1 of the upcoming season.

- nyisles7

Correct. You’re more ancient you old (frank). Hahaha
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:28 PM ET
Again, as I pointed out yesterday they didn’t seem all that successful and the ice wasn’t exactly tilted when they gave up a goal when they were thrown out there right after we scored to try and stem the obvious push from the other team. Capuano did that every game, every-time we scored, with that end result far to many times to the point it was laughable.
- Cptmjl

I dont remember them being scored on all too often after being put out there after a goal. BUT, i'll not chirp them for Capuano having zero clue about match ups. The bottom line is an opposing team putting out their top line after a goal, should see a matchup from the isles side. That "4th line" is best on the fly as the puck is in motion and they're chasing it all down. I dont blame that line on anything that the all knowing Capuano did...
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:30 PM ET

I realize a lot of guys love to chirp Martin and even Clutterbuck for "useless hits away from the play", but those big hits tire you out big time. Taking a big hit like that is like being out for a Tavares OT shift........you're exhausted afterwards and cant go 100%.

- kindlyrick

I don’t agree and it seems most of the league doesn’t either due to how many Matt Martin’s get actual ice time in today’s nhl. Ok. Done discussing this at this point. I will no longer reply to posts in regards to this subject. Hahahaha
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:30 PM ET

I think Lou will fill the holes on the team, however I think he’s patient and will use some time to TrueType evaluate what they have and what they need on the ice. He know what he has on paper but putting it together and seeing how it gels is 100% different. The kids like Toews, JHS and Belliws etc. will have to prove themselves obviously to make the team out of camp. I think Toews is a Trotz type player in he’s very smart and sees the ice well. Watched him at QU and he impressed me. Not the biggest guy but played physically but quick and smart with the puck. I think this years camp will be very competitive and that’s a good thing imho for everyone Vet or Prospect.

- nyisles7

The Bates goal was big, unfortunately my friend took his now wife to that game and so i didnt go. It was a sweet wrister though.....im sure the barn was going bananas.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:32 PM ET
Ok. Done discussing this at this point. I will no longer reply to posts in regards to this subject. Hahahaha
- Cptmjl

I read that Bryan Berard is suing the NHL for his concussions. I also read that Eric Lindross is suggesting they take contact out of the game. I love these guys after the fact trying to change up the game after they've made their money. You wanna lower the head injuries? Stop letting them use pads that are like body armor. Go back to a soft elbow pad instead of plastic thats like steel.
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:33 PM ET
The Bates goal was big, unfortunately my friend took his now wife to that game and so i didnt go. It was a sweet wrister though.....im sure the barn was going bananas.
- kindlyrick

Oh it was being after the game where Tucker threw that Scumbag cheap shot low blow that took Peca out.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 19 @ 12:33 PM ET
I don’t agree and it seems most of the league doesn’t either due to how many Matt Martin’s get actual ice time in today’s nhl. Ok. Done discussing this at this point. I will no longer reply to posts in regards to this subject. Hahahaha
- Cptmjl

Im not saying Matt Martin was a season changing signing, but im also not wildly against it, as A. I love a good tilt, and B, its only two years. I think this is going to take 3 years to really have a consistent playoff team.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390  Next