Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:02 PM ET
I don't remember Matt Martin killing penalties. It was incredibly stupid. They could have signed any AHL player for the league minimum rather than relieve the Leafs of that albatross contract.
- JimmyP

I think I remember him playing a little albeit completely ineffectively and this is coming from a Martin fan. I actually like the guy. He’s a great community guy, super nice, I’ve had beers with him multiple times no Bullshat. He’s super cool. BUT that in no way supersedes (frank)ing our team for three years while helping the Leafs immensely. How any Islander fan is ok with that is something I can’t get my head around.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:05 PM ET
First off it was widely reported that it was snows draft and it certainly was his scouting staff 100000%. So google it and you’ll see. 2nd if you have an opportunity to trade and sign for a generational talent like Karrlson every, single player is expendable save for Barzal.

That includes are shiny new prospects who most on here believe are the 2nd coming of Lodstrom and Kurri. We’ll completely disagree on that whether we’re talking hypotheticals or not it’s for lack of a better phrase and so ridiculously nuts to think otherwise.

Also, which I’ve stated NUMEROUS times in every, single, post I’ve written I am excited that we have a new regime. Nobody, and I mean nobody has disliked Snow more than me from the moment he took the (frank)ing job. There was not a god damn moment I thought he was competent in anyway. You know that, I know that, and every person on this thread knows it. I couldn’t stomach him or any person he hired.

With that said these moves are mind bogginly dumb IMO. I don’t give a (frank) if it’s Torre making the moves they make little to no sense. If culture change means signing goons that are overpaid while helping immensely the team that just dry banged us in our arse by poaching our best player while handcuffing us to Martin for three years well I’m not down with that culture. If you are that’s fine I am not. Difference of opinion. Johnston for four? Laughable. Komorov for four years twelve million with a full NTC/NMC? Defend it go ahead I’ll be sitting here laughing my balls off. I get it you want to keep the faith good on you. Ultimately I trust the guy BUT what we’ve seen so far is at the very least completely puzzling and at most completely moronic. The whole Lameriello idolization on here is hysterical how dare someone question the great Lou for signing a player nobody in their (frank)ing right mind was signing let alone for four years. It’s completely unnecessary like I said we’ll just agree to disagree move on.

- Cptmjl

Most teams im sure have somewhat similar depth charts during the draft. As I said before, Lou has final say, and im sure was privy to said depth charts coming from another NHL team. A team like the Rangers going off chart and drafting someone else, leaves the isles with a player who's ranked higher than their pick.....you and I could have scooped him. Walhstrom and Dobson are absolute steals, and I personally would not trade them and am excited to finally have a top tier blue chip on the backend.

We can go back and forth all night and agree to disagree. I think my bottom line here is that the isles took a major hit when Tavares decided at "the final hour" to leave for Toronto (as his wife accepted a job in Missasaauga the week prior). As a result they had to field a team.......one who would give fans somewhat of exciting hockey. I.E hitting, fighting, shot blocking, and improve the defensive side with a better system and guys willing to give their bodies to block shots. Im not saying Johnson and Komarov are the best signings, but man its not really a big deal in the grand scheme.

As for Lamoriello........he's a top GM in the league, and I think you're gonna see him asses this team during the season and make moves (when needed). Too many guys on here are getting caught up on the few signings that really are meaningless. They're rebuilding.......its gonna take a few years. I'll judge Lou Lam after 3 years.........not before game 1.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:07 PM ET
I don't remember Matt Martin killing penalties. It was incredibly stupid. They could have signed any AHL player for the league minimum rather than relieve the Leafs of that albatross contract.
- JimmyP

I was referring to Komarov killing penalties. Martin is a good teamate, and will be a fan favourite. Regardless of what you think about the signings, im gonna trust Lou Lam over you or I.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:08 PM ET
That’s right up there with, “they’ll be a tough team to play against.” Yeah while they’re getting their arses handed to them in the process. Oh joy that’s great just what I want to watch more of😂. Truer words have not been said.
- Cptmjl

Hahahahha They havent even played a single game lol
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:18 PM ET
Hahahahha They havent even played a single game lol
- kindlyrick

Nope. They haven’t but on paper this is the worst team the islanders have had since Andrew Macdonald was a regular. Sure they could surprise or Trotz can perform some kind of miracle with this line up but that’s improbable. Like really improbable. It’s reality and the comparisons to Vegas are to me laughable so let’s not go there😉
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:20 PM ET
Literally no one gives a poop which team has the best 4th line. No one. It is meaningless propaganda spewed out from a struggling team. The Isles gave cap relief to a conference rival. It was a bone-head move.

Even if they put that line back together I highly doubt they will be as effective. They are all older and slower. Plus Casey and Cal are banged up every season. It was just stupid.

- JimmyP

Its not about having the best 4th line in hockey, its about having a line that even under the worst coach in the NHL had puck control everytime they were on the ice. Imagine now what this team will look like having a real defensive system in place. Wasnt the isles achilles heel for how many years not being able to hold a lead???? Its going to be a TOTALLY different look having Trotz and co in there now.

I dont care if im in the minority but i like what im seeing thus far. Every signing are guys that go hard to the net. The PP and PK were a joke for too many years. Special teams wins and loses games.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:20 PM ET
It's a three year plan and they cant come out and say that to the fans in my opinion. They need to put a team on the ice so they had to get guys in here. Filpula is 1 and done so is Kovar, Johnston will be in AHL and isnt a hit against the cap. Komorov is the head scratcher to me with that deal I have no clue what the thought is there. Martin I like but lightning isnt going to strike twice and honestly johnston could have filled that role and is a better fighter. Lehner is the best signing if he can find his form under korn, if not hes out of here next year too and that gives soderstrom a full year in ahl. It really is a throw away year, as soon as JT left it was over for luring any f.a so this is what we have. I dont see the playoffs and in that case I pray they win the lotto but thats unlikely too. Just another year in purgatory
- Upstate_isles

You're probably right but I am sick of rebuilds. Facking POS Tavares.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:24 PM ET
Most teams im sure have somewhat similar depth charts during the draft. As I said before, Lou has final say, and im sure was privy to said depth charts coming from another NHL team. A team like the Rangers going off chart and drafting someone else, leaves the isles with a player who's ranked higher than their pick.....you and I could have scooped him. Walhstrom and Dobson are absolute steals, and I personally would not trade them and am excited to finally have a top tier blue chip on the backend.

We can go back and forth all night and agree to disagree. I think my bottom line here is that the isles took a major hit when Tavares decided at "the final hour" to leave for Toronto (as his wife accepted a job in Missasaauga the week prior). As a result they had to field a team.......one who would give fans somewhat of exciting hockey. I.E hitting, fighting, shot blocking, and improve the defensive side with a better system and guys willing to give their bodies to block shots. Im not saying Johnson and Komarov are the best signings, but man its not really a big deal in the grand scheme.

As for Lamoriello........he's a top GM in the league, and I think you're gonna see him asses this team during the season and make moves (when needed). Too many guys on here are getting caught up on the few signings that really are meaningless. They're rebuilding.......its gonna take a few years. I'll judge Lou Lam after 3 years.........not before game 1.

- kindlyrick

I hear you and understand your line of thinking I just again disagree. I’m not ok with a three year rebuild. Sure hope Barzal is ok with it also? Like I said Tavares leaving should not be an implosion. That’s what we’re seeing here imo. Just a difference of opinion you won’t change mine and I won’t change yours I think we’ve established that. Hahaha. I want nothing more than to be proven wrong.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:26 PM ET
Nope. They haven’t but on paper this is the worst team the islanders have had since Andrew Macdonald was a regular. Sure they could surprise or Trotz can perform some kind of miracle with this line up but that’s improbable. Like really improbable. It’s reaity and the comparisons to Vegas are time laughable so let’s not go there😉
- Cptmjl

I get the skepticism, but the isles haven't had this level of coach, with real systems and abilities to change systems as needed. Trotz alone is going to bring a better product on the ice, even without Tavares. I think Lou is going to make some moves during the season as needed. The PP and PK are immediately going to be better which to me is the biggest addition to this team.

The only comparison thats relevant about Vegas is that on paper they weren't a cup favourite and had little to no star power.......yet with a certain style and system were able to take it to every team (except the Caps obviously). I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:27 PM ET
Its not about having the best 4th line in hockey, its about having a line that even under the worst coach in the NHL had puck control every time they were on the ice. Imagine now what this team will look like having a real defensive system in place. Wasn't the isles Achilles heel for how many years not being able to hold a lead???? Its going to be a TOTALLY different look having Trotz and co in there now.

I don't care if I'm in the minority but i like what I'm seeing thus far. Every signing are guys that go hard to the net. The PP and PK were a joke for too many years. Special teams wins and loses games.

- kindlyrick

It's not the players Lou signed per se. It's the amount and the length. Also you don't help the team that just (frank)ed you by trading for their $2 million dollar benched player.

Even if they put the CCM line back together it won't be the same. That ship has sailed. I'll be shocked if either Cizikas or Clutterbuck plays 70 games this year.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:27 PM ET
Its not about having the best 4th line in hockey, its about having a line that even under the worst coach in the NHL had puck control everytime they were on the ice. Imagine now what this team will look like having a real defensive system in place. Wasnt the isles achilles heel for how many years not being able to hold a lead???? Its going to be a TOTALLY different look having Trotz and co in there no
I dont care if im in the minority but i like what im seeing thus far. Every signing are guys that go hard to the net. The PP and PK were a joke for too many years. Special teams wins and loses games.

- kindlyrick

This is completely untrue. Crapuano used to throw that line out there every time we scored a goal to counteract the obvious opposing push to just give one up 30 seconds later. That’s why we lost more of ten than not. Remember? We weren’t a good team.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:29 PM ET
You're probably right but I am sick of rebuilds. Facking POS Tavares.
- JimmyP

Hamilton went for a song and a dance. There’s always an excuse with this team for not trying to improve and so far it’s no different. That’s a fact if some are predisposed with the whole we have to be bad again mantra go right on ahead with it. I disagree that’s it.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:30 PM ET
I hear you and understand your line of thinking I just again disagree. I’m not ok with a three year rebuild. Sure hope Barzal is ok with it also? Like I said Tavares leaving should not be an implosion. That’s what we’re seeing here imo. Just a difference of opinion you won’t change mine and I won’t change yours I think we’ve established that. Hahaha. I want nothing more than to be proven wrong.
- Cptmjl

Barzal is going to be the face of the isles........once he proves that his first year wasn't a fluke and he's consistantly elite (which he damn well is), they're gonna give him real money. Only Snow allowed his franchise player, and biggest asset listen to other teams.

To me, Barzal moves up to 1c and replaces Tavares. They need the 2c to hold it down, and I think you're gonna see a better isles team this year than last (points wise).
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:31 PM ET
This is completely untrue. Crapuano used to throw that line out there every time we scored a goal to counteract the obvious opposing push to just give one up 30 seconds later. That’s why we lost more of ten than not. Remember? We weren’t a good team.
- Cptmjl

Crappy put them out for momentum always, but EVERY TIME they were on the ice it was tilted at the other end. They were the isles best puck possession line. If the puck is in the O zone the other team cant score...
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:32 PM ET
It's not the players Lou signed per se. It's the amount and the length. Also you don't help the team that just (frank)ed you by trading for their $2 million dollar benched player.

Even if they put the CCM line back together it won't be the same. That ship has sailed. I'll be shocked if either Cizikas or Clutterbuck plays 70 games this year.

- JimmyP

Komarov and Johnson will be taking those shifts. The amount and length really arent a huge deal. Lou needed to bring guys in, and as a result gave up a little in term......big phucking deal. Its not going to hurt their cap space.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:34 PM ET
I get the skepticism, but the isles haven't had this level of coach, with real systems and abilities to change systems as needed. Trotz alone is going to bring a better product on the ice, even without Tavares. I think Lou is going to make some moves during the season as needed. The PP and PK are immediately going to be better which to me is the biggest addition to this team.

The only comparison thats relevant about Vegas is that on paper they weren't a cup favourite and had little to no star power.......yet with a certain style and system were able to take it to every team (except the Caps obviously). I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised.

- kindlyrick

Vegas got to start from scratch and build a team based on speed and thats a luxury the isles nor anyone else has. They had a wide open cap and no restrictions or contracts to handcuff them. I know that they shocked everyone and its noce to compare but the isles arent pulling a vegas
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:35 PM ET
Vegas got to start from scratch and build a team based on speed and thats a luxury the isles nor anyone else has. They had a wide open cap and no restrictions or contracts to handcuff them. I know that they shocked everyone and its noce to compare but the isles arent pulling a vegas
- Upstate_isles

Im not comparing the isles to Vegas
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:36 PM ET
- Cptmjl

That moron literally put the 4th line out after every goal against, the other team knew it and could put out their top line, it was a free matchup
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:37 PM ET
Hamilton went for a song and a dance. There’s always an excuse with this team for not trying to improve and so far it’s no different. That’s a fact if some are predisposed with the whole we have to be bad again mantra go right on ahead with it. I disagree that’s it.
- Cptmjl

You're the one saying they're gonna be bad. LOL I think you're gonna be pleasently surprised.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:39 PM ET
Im not comparing the isles to Vegas
- kindlyrick

You were with the coach and system and lack of star power, my point is vegas had a plan from day one and its easy to implement when you can cherry pick the players that fit the roll perfectly
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:41 PM ET
You qere with the coach and system and lack of star power, my point is vegas had a plan from day one and its easy to implement when you can cherry pick the players that fot the roll perfectly
- Upstate_isles

He brought up Vegas, and I said the only comparison thats relevant is that they had a coach with a real system and a certain brand of hockey.......they were on EVERY puck, and beat teams with speed. Im aware that they built that expansion team and I dont think the isles are the same thing. The only thing im referring to is the difference a real coach with a real system makes.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:43 PM ET
Komarov and Johnson will be taking those shifts. The amount and length really arent a huge deal. Lou needed to bring guys in, and as a result gave up a little in term......big phucking deal. Its not going to hurt their cap space.
- kindlyrick

Serious question - then why help the Leafs by taking Martin off their hands? I don't want to hear about how they were "the best 4th line in hockey" 4 years ago. That's not relevant.

It is a big deal to over pay marginal players to long term when there is a salary cap. It adds up and the Isles already have bad contracts on the books.
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:47 PM ET
He brought up Vegas, and I said the only comparison thats relevant is that they had a coach with a real system and a certain brand of hockey.......they were on EVERY puck, and beat teams with speed. Im aware that they built that expansion team and I dont think the isles are the same thing. The only thing im referring to is the difference a real coach with a real system makes.
- kindlyrick

Coach and system should really help isles i agree. Was just saying they cant cherry pick the players that fit it perfectly
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 18 @ 8:47 PM ET
Serious question - then why help the Leafs by taking Martin off their hands? I don't want to here about how they were "the best 4th line in hockey" 4 years ago. That's not relevant.

It is a big deal to over pay marginal players to long term when there is a salary cap. It adds up and the Isles already have bad contracts on the books.

- JimmyP

Its kind of a glass half empty approach to refer to it as helping the leafs out. The fact is Martin is a good teamate and im not sure what you wanna hear from me. I mean, Lou is an old school guy and likes having a tough guy. EVERY guy he's brought in thus far up front have been hard hat guys who go to the net hard, hit, block shots, and basically aren't pu$$ies. Whether you like Martin or not, there's not an ass in the seat when he drops the gloves.......and ticket sales are all they care about.

Which contract is really bothering you? Komarov? Cause he's a good penalty killer and im fine with his signing. Clearly Lou who's been in the league a long time knows him from Toronto, and felt he was worth that. Im gonna go with Lou, not the hockeybuzz guys...

To my bold : The isles have roughly 19 million in UFA's as forwards after this next season.

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390  Next