Wanna blog? Start your own hockey blog with My HockeyBuzz. Register for free today!

Forums :: New York Islanders :: Will the Islanders make the playoffs?
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 11:30 AM ET
Ladies I present barry Trotz

And also getting out some of the clutter. There’s going to be change. It’s going to be structurally, on and off the ice, expectations are going to change. Nothing against any former regimes, but we have our own vision of what we want to do, how we’re going to do it. Lou has painted a good picture of where he wants this organization to go and I want to be a part of it. On the ice, I have a vision of how we can play to be better.

This team can score, with John Tavares or without John Tavares. The area it’s failed in maybe the last year and a half is on the defensive end. Just looking at the trends over the last four years, it’s clear that’s an area we need to fix. The great thing about the game, one of the hardest things to do in this league is create offense and score goals. This team has been able to do that in the last four years.

One of the easiest things to correct, if there’s a commitment and a buy-in, is keeping the puck out of your net. We’ll need a bigger buy-in, we’ll put some structure, we’ll make sure the details are there and we’ll make players accountable. If they’re not, we’ll get someone who can be accountable. And we’ve got to build our players. We’ve got some unfinished products who can certainly be better. Get them to play to their capabilities, that’s all we ask. We want them to be consistent and play to their capabilities, we never ask guys to do more than they’re capable of.

That’s one of the things we were able to do in Washington. In the four years we were there, we became a pretty consistent team. After the first 20 games of my first year, we became a consistent team that didn’t go into six or seven-game slides. We lost one game and the next game was the most important game of the season, then we moved in. I didn’t look at 10-game segments, I looked at the week ahead and how many points we needed to get. And I didn’t care how we got them.

- Upstate_isles

Im late to the party but this is exciting to read as a fan. Its not only the new system and accountability, but we can also all take solace in the fact that if there are blatant holes, we can trust that Lou will address them. Watching full seasons of the isles who desperately needed defense, and seeing Snow sit on his hands was frustrating.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 11:31 AM ET
Thompson wasn’t the problem imho. He was taking marching orders from the big club and let’s face it there wasn’t much structure or direction up there so how the hell can the AHL club/coach succeed?

He will run the team with Trotz’s system in place and Lou’s rule book and if it isn’t enforced Thompson won’t be here very long.

- nyisles7

Thompson's days are numbered if you ask me. I dont think he finishes the year as coach of the Soundtigers.
ses111
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 11:43 AM ET
Thompson wasn’t the problem imho. He was taking marching orders from the big club and let’s face it there wasn’t much structure or direction up there so how the hell can the AHL club/coach succeed?

He will run the team with Trotz’s system in place and Lou’s rule book and if it isn’t enforced Thompson won’t be here very long.

- nyisles7

I just figured Lou has a lot of contacts and he would want his own guy in Bridge?
mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Aug 17 @ 11:44 AM ET
Ladies I present barry Trotz

And also getting out some of the clutter. There’s going to be change. It’s going to be structurally, on and off the ice, expectations are going to change. Nothing against any former regimes, but we have our own vision of what we want to do, how we’re going to do it. Lou has painted a good picture of where he wants this organization to go and I want to be a part of it. On the ice, I have a vision of how we can play to be better.

This team can score, with John Tavares or without John Tavares. The area it’s failed in maybe the last year and a half is on the defensive end. Just looking at the trends over the last four years, it’s clear that’s an area we need to fix. The great thing about the game, one of the hardest things to do in this league is create offense and score goals. This team has been able to do that in the last four years.

One of the easiest things to correct, if there’s a commitment and a buy-in, is keeping the puck out of your net. We’ll need a bigger buy-in, we’ll put some structure, we’ll make sure the details are there and we’ll make players accountable. If they’re not, we’ll get someone who can be accountable. And we’ve got to build our players. We’ve got some unfinished products who can certainly be better. Get them to play to their capabilities, that’s all we ask. We want them to be consistent and play to their capabilities, we never ask guys to do more than they’re capable of.

That’s one of the things we were able to do in Washington. In the four years we were there, we became a pretty consistent team. After the first 20 games of my first year, we became a consistent team that didn’t go into six or seven-game slides. We lost one game and the next game was the most important game of the season, then we moved in. I didn’t look at 10-game segments, I looked at the week ahead and how many points we needed to get. And I didn’t care how we got them.

- Upstate_isles

ses111
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 12:13 PM ET

- mdw7413

mdw7413
New York Rangers
Location: You're exactly the problem with trying to have a conversation on here. - Tanner

Aug 17 @ 12:20 PM ET

- ses111

My bad, I thought that was Upstate. Apparently they don't use quotes that far north
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 1:41 PM ET
So obviously we wont see any on ice results yet, however there ha e been incredible changes to the organization and the whole culture of the support staff.
I agree with you that we have heard this before however we have heard it from rookie Coaches, GMs and truly unproven’s At the NHL level. I know I’m a half full type guy, like you Cpt. and have a feeling the on ice product will be more consistent and tougher to play against.

Again if they can keep the puck out of their zone/net I believe they have the talent to score and maybe surprise us all.

- nyisles7

The tougher to play against mantra that I’ve been hearing for (frank)ing years is something else quite frankly I’m done with. I want to win. That’s it. Yeah we may get there eventually with this regime but these catch phrases literally nauseat me at this point. The team needs to win. Tavares leaving is a legit loss but with that said it’s an excuse and at this point I don’t want to hear anymore excuses whether anyone is eventually going to the HOF or not it’s not reallly relevant to me. Make the team competitive that’s it. The sooner the better.

I appreciate everyone getting excited about all this talk but for me I couldn’t be more past talk. Good to hear but let’s start seeing some results and Lou make the team competitive and stop signing/trading for absolute trash.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 1:47 PM ET
Im late to the party but this is exciting to read as a fan. Its not only the new system and accountability, but we can also all take solace in the fact that if there are blatant holes, we can trust that Lou will address them. Watching full seasons of the isles who desperately needed defense, and seeing Snow sit on his hands was frustrating.
- kindlyrick

I want to believe this I really do but none of us have witnessed this yet. All I’ve seen is the extending of crap and signing trash to long term and too much money. Hopefully that changes but I don’t know how anyone can hang their hat on this statement unless you completely ignore what’s been done so far?

Edit;
The one signing I’m intrigued by is Kovar. Really curious to see what he can do?
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 3:24 PM ET
The tougher to play against mantra that I’ve been hearing for (frank)ing years is something else quite frankly I’m done with. I want to win. That’s it. Yeah we may get there eventually with this regime but these catch phrases literally nauseate me at this point. The team needs to win. Tavares leaving is a legit loss but with that said it’s an excuse and at this point I don’t want to hear anymore excuses whether anyone is eventually going to the HOF or not it’s not really relevant to me. Make the team competitive that’s it. The sooner the better.

I appreciate everyone getting excited about all this talk but for me I couldn’t be more past talk. Good to hear but let’s start seeing some results and Lou make the team competitive and stop signing/trading for absolute trash.

- Cptmjl

I agree. I like gritty teams, but I don't give a crap if they don't throw a hit all season if they win the Cup.

I don't think people here are getting excited about the talk, but more of who's talking. Hearing stuff from Weight was meaningless, but Trotz is respected.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 4:52 PM ET
I agree. I like gritty teams, but I don't give a crap if they don't throw a hit all season if they win the Cup.

I don't think people here are getting excited about the talk, but more of who's talking. Hearing stuff from Weight was meaningless, but Trotz is respected.

- JimmyP

Of course and I’m excited about having him as our coach but I want to see it. I also want to see the on ice product improved not made worse from it already was prior. To me talk is meaningless I need to SEE improvement at this point. Obviously Trotz can’t do anything until the season starts but Lou has actually made this team worse on paper since he took the job minus hiring Trotz. Hahaha. I’m laughing but it’s undeniably true.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 5:20 PM ET
Of course and I’m excited about having him as our coach but I want to see it. I also want to see the on ice product improved not made worse from it already was prior. To me talk is meaningless I need to SEE improvement at this point. Obviously Trotz can’t do anything until the season starts but Lou has actually made this team worse on paper since he took the job minus hiring Trotz. Hahaha. I’m laughing but it’s undeniably true.
- Cptmjl

Yeah, I am disappointed in Lou.

I fully believe Trotz when he says he wants to focus on defense. I have no doubt that's what they'll do. We'll see if that translates into wins with the players they have. As I've said before I have no idea what to expect this season. If I had to guess I would say 10th in the conference.
JimmyP
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 5:21 PM ET
https://twitter.com/Siriu...tatus/1030561031817490432

SiriusXM NHL Network Radio
‏Verified account @SiriusXMNHL
116 minutes ago

Our @NYIslanders team preview is underway! President & General Manager Lou Lamoriello now joins Boomer LIVE on #SiriusXM 91!

Still to come... Stats Packs, Additions & Subtractions and 5 Burning Questions with @thegoldenmuzzy

http://SiriusXM.ca/nhllive
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 5:21 PM ET
My bad, I thought that was Upstate. Apparently they don't use quotes that far north
- mdw7413

Idiot
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 5:35 PM ET

I fully believe Trotz when he says he wants to focus on defense. I have no doubt that's what they'll do. We'll see if that translates into wins with the players they have. As I've said before I have no idea what to expect this season. If I had to guess I would say 10th in the conference.

- JimmyP

I would say that’s a reasonable estimate on where they’ll be but who knows really with different coaching and staff? I agree with everything else also don’t misunderstand I’m not negative on Trotz or even what he’s saying or even whether he’ll deliver or not just stating I want to see it not read about it as an islanders fan. Yeah I don’t understand how evaluating the team when talking about Lou somehow translates to garbage players needing to be signed to long term deals? None of that makes sense to me. Soooo all of this sounds wonderful but we still have a pretty shatty team on paper so yeah I’m excited to see what Trotz can do with hickey and Komorov for the next four years but not exactly over the moon.
ses111
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 5:37 PM ET

- JimmyP

I'm not that impressed with Lou at this point but it's still very early going. I have more confidence in Barry right now. I think it things break well, the Isles can content for a wildcard spot. Roster needs improvement though.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 7:13 PM ET
I want to believe this I really do but none of us have witnessed this yet. All I’ve seen is the extending of crap and signing trash to long term and too much money. Hopefully that changes but I don’t know how anyone can hang their hat on this statement unless you completely ignore what’s been done so far?

Edit;
The one signing I’m intrigued by is Kovar. Really curious to see what he can do?

- Cptmjl

I dont know what you were expecting, and they would never admit it, but they're 100% rebuilding. Its not a full on rebuild, but at this point they're building through the draft, and they will asses the team this year. You had to know this year was going to be a whatever year. They're gonna need to see what they have during the season. You dont really know the players until they're your players. It makes zero sense to start trading blue chips to add one player like Karlson or Panarin.......band aid on a flesh wound. Im 100% confident this regime will get the isles WAYYY past what Snow could have ever done, and i think we are gonna see it in 3 years. This past draft alone was better than any draft Snow had in his 12 years. You cant expect miracles here.........Tavares walking for nothing stung, and not a GM in the history of the NHL could make this right in a year. This will take a few years, but they're going to build a contender from pretty much scratch.

Agreed with the Bold. I hate to say this because I know im gonna get crap for it, but I think you're gonna see a different Ladd under Trotz.
kindlyrick
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 7:20 PM ET
I'm not that impressed with Lou at this point but it's still very early going. I have more confidence in Barry right now. I think it things break well, the Isles can content for a wildcard spot. Roster needs improvement though.
- ses111

Im impressed with Lou's draft, thats for sure. What did you expect him to do coming into this sh!t situation???? Once Tavares phucked them, the only thing to do is start over and be patient. They have some really really good chips and when those kids are ready, the isles will sprinkle in a few UFA's and or trade a first round pick to add a piece. It makes no sense to blow your load now. This is the rebuild we've all been waiting for. Be patient..
ses111
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 7:41 PM ET
Im impressed with Lou's draft, thats for sure. What did you expect him to do coming into this sh!t situation???? Once Tavares phucked them, the only thing to do is start over and be patient. They have some really really good chips and when those kids are ready, the isles will sprinkle in a few UFA's and or trade a first round pick to add a piece. It makes no sense to blow your load now. This is the rebuild we've all been waiting for. Be patient..
- kindlyrick

I did not expect 4 years deals for Hickey, Leo, and Johnston or trading for Martin. I have no issue not trading Wahlstrom and Dobson. I love the draft but Lou’s FA moves make little sense.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 7:51 PM ET
I dont know what you were expecting, and they would never admit it, but they're 100% rebuilding. Its not a full on rebuild, but at this point they're building through the draft, and they will asses the team this year. You had to know this year was going to be a whatever year. They're gonna need to see what they have during the season. You dont really know the players until they're your players. It makes zero sense to start trading blue chips to add one player like Karlson or Panarin.......band aid on a flesh wound. Im 100% confident this regime will get the isles WAYYY past what Snow could have ever done, and i think we are gonna see it in 3 years. This past draft alone was better than any draft Snow had in his 12 years. You cant expect miracles here.........Tavares walking for nothing stung, and not a GM in the history of the NHL could make this right in a year. This will take a few years, but they're going to build a contender from pretty much scratch. Also, if we have an opportunity to add a player like Karlsson or Panarin

Agreed with the Bold. I hate to say this because I know im gonna get crap for it, but I think you're gonna see a different Ladd under Trotz.

- kindlyrick

it was Snow’s draft why do you think he was sitting at the table? As far as Ladd is concerned any success that half arsed clown will get will be short lived while dragging whatever players he’s on a line with down. He should not even sniff the top six. Also, if we had an opportunity to add a player like Panarin or Karlsson to this team that’s not even something you think about. You just do it at just about any cost. I don’t even see how that’s a debate? The timid approach we’ve been using for twelve years hasn’t yielded any success. Lou doing it doesn’t make it any better for me. You think signing shat to four year contracts for to much money is a great recipe for what you’re describing as a small rebuild? Not trying to be antagonistic but in what world does this make any sense? Three years from now we have twenty million dedicated to crap even if we are thinking about being competitive we’re handcuffed to that money and that’s not even mentioning the other garbage contracts we’re already stuck with.

This isn’t some Debbie downer post it’s reality. Can we surprise? Sure, why not stranger things have happened but you can’t write this is the only “wash” year when we have hickey for four, Martin for three, and komorov for four and whatever garbage Snow locked up long term. There’s no dolling that turd up.

We’ll just agree to disagree on this. I’m happy with the staff but that’s where it ends. If they surprise great if not sorry Tavares leaving is not an excuse for me. Even more reason to try and succeed.

Edit; with all of this said I do agree with you on one thing in your post. Ultimately this regime will do better than Snow. I have more faith in Lou, Trotz, or even a small baboon than Snow BUT to me losing one player even of Tavares’s caliber and our teams underlying problems shouldn’t lead to trading for Martin and these signings imo.
ses111
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 8:02 PM ET
https://www.newsday.com/s...ders/islanders-1.20531831
nyisles7
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 10:20 PM ET
it was Snow’s draft why do you think he was sitting at the table? As far as Ladd is concerned any success that half arsed clown will get will be short lived while dragging whatever players he’s on a line with down. He should not even sniff the top six. Also, if we had an opportunity to add a player like Panarin or Karlsson to this team that’s not even something you think about. You just do it at just about any cost. I don’t even see how that’s a debate? The timid approach we’ve been using for twelve years hasn’t yielded any success. Lou doing it doesn’t make it any better for me. You think signing shat to four year contracts for to much money is a great recipe for what you’re describing as a small rebuild? Not trying to be antagonistic but in what world does this make any sense? Three years from now we have twenty million dedicated to crap even if we are thinking about being competitive we’re handcuffed to that money and that’s not even mentioning the other garbage contracts we’re already stuck with.

This isn’t some Debbie downer post it’s reality. Can we surprise? Sure, why not stranger things have happened but you can’t write this is the only “wash” year when we have hickey for four, Martin for three, and komorov for four and whatever garbage Snow locked up long term. There’s no dolling that turd up.

We’ll just agree to disagree on this. I’m happy with the staff but that’s where it ends. If they surprise great if not sorry Tavares leaving is not an excuse for me. Even more reason to try and succeed.

Edit; with all of this said I do agree with you on one thing in your post. Ultimately this regime will do better than Snow. I have more faith in Lou, Trotz, or even a small baboon than Snow BUT to me losing one player even of Tavares’s caliber and our teams underlying problems shouldn’t lead to trading for Martin and these signings imo.

- Cptmjl

Ever think about routing for another team? It may be better for your health.

Just sayin. Hell you might even be happy
Upstate_isles
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 10:38 PM ET

- nyisles7

So much truth to this statment. I agree with capt on a lot i just try to focus on the positive side
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 10:44 PM ET

- nyisles7

I’m fairly certain that Lou Lameriello could take a dump on your head and make you eat it with a spoon and you would describe how great of an experience it was.
Cptmjl
New York Islanders

Aug 17 @ 10:49 PM ET
So much truth to this statment. I agree with capt on a lot i just try to focus on the positive side
- Upstate_isles

I see the positives which I’ve mentioned numerous times in my posts you just chose to focus on the negative.🤗

Deleted Post []
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455, 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472, 473, 474, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554, 555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578, 579, 580, 581, 582, 583, 584, 585, 586, 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 626, 627, 628, 629, 630, 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 657, 658, 659, 660, 661, 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669, 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684, 685, 686, 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698, 699, 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 707, 708, 709, 710, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717, 718, 719, 720, 721, 722, 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734, 735, 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, 747, 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765, 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774, 775, 776, 777, 778, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785, 786, 787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792, 793, 794, 795, 796, 797, 798, 799, 800, 801, 802, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 818, 819, 820, 821, 822, 823, 824, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 830, 831, 832, 833, 834, 835, 836, 837, 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 856, 857, 858, 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866, 867, 868, 869, 870, 871, 872, 873, 874, 875, 876, 877, 878, 879, 880, 881, 882, 883, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 895, 896, 897, 898, 899, 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917, 918, 919, 920, 921, 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940, 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952, 953, 954, 955, 956, 957, 958, 959, 960, 961, 962, 963, 964, 965, 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972, 973, 974, 975, 976, 977, 978, 979, 980, 981, 982, 983, 984, 985, 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1053, 1054, 1055, 1056, 1057, 1058, 1059, 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072, 1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089, 1090, 1091, 1092, 1093, 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1105, 1106, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, 1112, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121, 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128, 1129, 1130, 1131, 1132, 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143, 1144, 1145, 1146, 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153, 1154, 1155, 1156, 1157, 1158, 1159, 1160, 1161, 1162, 1163, 1164, 1165, 1166, 1167, 1168, 1169, 1170, 1171, 1172, 1173, 1174, 1175, 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187, 1188, 1189, 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210, 1211, 1212, 1213, 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226, 1227, 1228, 1229, 1230, 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236, 1237, 1238, 1239, 1240, 1241, 1242, 1243, 1244, 1245, 1246, 1247, 1248, 1249, 1250, 1251, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262, 1263, 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273, 1274, 1275, 1276, 1277, 1278, 1279, 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289, 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321, 1322, 1323, 1324, 1325, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1331, 1332, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1336, 1337, 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358, 1359, 1360, 1361, 1362, 1363, 1364, 1365, 1366, 1367, 1368, 1369, 1370, 1371, 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377, 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390  Next